Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Union Bank Management Trainee Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Union Bank Management Trainee Test (872 Views)

How I Moved From Management Trainee To Assistant Manager Within 4 Years. / Contract Staff In An Insurance Company Or A Restaurant Management Trainee / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Management Trainee Test by Teemaan(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
HI Guys....

For those who applied for the Union bank 2019 Management Trainee Programme, kindly check your E-mails just in case you didn't receive the online test link notification via sms. Also, inform that friend of yours who only checks his/her mail once in a month that it's time to check for this month. grin

Meanwhile, it is important you note the following before you start the online test:

Don't be too anxious to start the test or else, you mess yourself up. Be calm, The deadline is 11:59pm on Wednesday 14/11/2018.

Take your time to do a couple of free online test covering the scope of verbal reasoning,numerical reasoning, logical reasoning, etc.

Implore the attention of an intelligent friend if need be.

Finally, Pray to God for divine help.

After putting the above in place, You can proceed with the test.

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE SO AS TO HELP OTHERS WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH WITH YOURS

REMEMBER: "WE GET HELPED BY HELPING OTHERS"

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test by UgoTony1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Teemaan:
HI Guys....

For those who applied for the Union bank 2019 Management Trainee Programme, kindly check your E-mails just in case you didn't receive the online test link notification via sms. Also, inform that friend of yours who only checks his/her mail once in a month that it's time to check for this month. grin

Meanwhile, it is important you note the following before you start the online test:

Don't be too anxious to start the test or else, you mess yourself up. Be calm, The deadline is 11:59pm on Wednesday 14/11/2018.

Take your time to do a couple of free online test covering the scope of verbal reasoning,numerical reasoning, logical reasoning, etc.

Implore the attention of an intelligent friend if need be.

Finally, Pray to God for divine help.

After putting the above in place, You can proceed with the test.

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE SO AS TO HELP OTHERS WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH WITH YOURS

REMEMBER: "WE GET HELPED BY HELPING OTHERS"

Pls who has written the UNION BANK MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME 2019 make u give us gist abeg...
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test by psalmist0203(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Seriously, someone should just give someone tips on how it looks like.. just a little info can help someone to be less anxious and boost confidence.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test by Teemaan(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
I've done mine. I had issues with the website while doing the test, so I had to send a mail while my time was still running. The team replied almost instantly with instruction to keep refreshing my page........It's really frustrating coupled with extremely logical questions...... I ran out of time before I new it and I got a mail showing my result as 54% and an exam ID.....not bad though.... cool

Observation: an entirely new question surfaces each time you refresh and looks like it shortens the time but truth be told, none of those questions were funny.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test by Mzhella: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Thanks for the info. Please can you share the material you used to prepare for the test? I don't have any.
Teemaan:
I've done mine. I had issues with the website while doing the test, so I had to send a mail while my time was still running. The tea
m replied almost instantly with instruction to keep refreshing my page........It's really frustrating coupled with extremely logical questions...... I ran out of time before I new it and I got a mail showing my result as 54% and an exam ID.....not bad though.... cool

Observation: an entirely new question surfaces each time you refresh and looks like it shortens the time but truth be told, none of those questions were funny.

Goodluck.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test by Nelo24: 3:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Please does anyone have past questions and answers or any practice test for Union bank assessment test? Pls if you do can you share? I really need it. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Dry Pepper Business In Nigeria And Make Money! / Are You Planning To Venture Into Poultry Biz? Get FREE Practical Training Here.. / Industrial Boiler Firing Up But Temperature Of The Fluid Is Decreasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.