Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

#10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff (36250 Views)

AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) / Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account / Access Bank Staff Salary (insider) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by Abfayrouz: 6:18am On Jan 15, 2019
This is @Asiegbu Kenneth 10 years ago 2009 Vs 2019
����������

2 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by Tenn88: 6:24am On Jan 15, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by BOOMnaija(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2019
The cheeks av always been there...only d forehead enlarged.

But why im face be like person wey pack spit full for mouth?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by Rockyrascal(m): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Wow! Such an amazing transformation.

The ostrich neck Don vanish grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by yanabasee(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2019
He looks like one of those bankers that will ignore you and be roaming about wen its your turn to deposit money on the queue!!!

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by Exwizard: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Check the guy is incharge of western union

12 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by Buharimustgo16F: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2019
Nice One there......
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by EndASUUstrike: 9:46am On Jan 15, 2019
FG should stop Making Empty promises
FG should meet the demands of ASUU/ASUP
FG should grow the Educational Sector
FG should STOP toying with the students future

FG should EndASUUstrike
FG should EndASUUstrike
FG should EndASUUstrike

FG should EndAsupStrike
FG should EndAsupStrike!!

We want it to END NOW!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Alcohol

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by Pavore9: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2019
Exwizard:

You scan the guy wella! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by jimooo: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2019
IF YOU ARE A SME BUSINESS OWNER, THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) are the backbone of any economy contributing to job creation and poverty reduction and therefore here is need for them to be supported to grow.

As a customer centric IT organisation, we understand the struggles of small business, in an age of high costs and no time we believe in making websites affordable and accessible for small business owners, without the fancy price tags. Website design tailored around you and your business priorities.

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by zone51: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2019
So.? undecided
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by obajoey(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2019
they do that only to wahala customers.
They will just use scope stand up

yanabasee:
He looks like one of those bankers that will ignore you and be roaming about wen its your turn to deposit money on the queue!!!
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by eleojo23: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2019
yanabasee:

It can be very annoying eh...argh!!

You'll be like, 'if I lay my hands on you...

10 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by deedy111: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Cool
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2019
But APC why?

18 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by AmazingELixir: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2019
undecided

The guy looked sickly 10yrs back

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Exwizard:
grin
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by akeentech(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2019
jimooo:
money is good
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by Allylic(f): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2019
Who started this 10 year challenge of a thing?haha,I am getting tired of this thrash already..let's face more pressing issues..election is next month and we are not talking about it?
Shake my head for some people

6 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by QuickStandard: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2019
cool

At times I wonder where people get all these ideas from.

10yrs challenge my foot.
How does posting pictures solve any problem in Nigeria?

Chinese just landed on the left side of the moon!!!

Nigerians are here celebrating 10yrs pictures.

3 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by breeldesigns: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2019
grin
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by kumakunta: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2019
yanabasee:
Those people they vex me ehn

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by Hotfreezer: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2019
Head like pineapple.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by fatymore(f): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2019
My own is still the same... Still the same skinny gal wey back..
Baba pick up my calls ooo
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by fatymore(f): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2019
My own is still the same... Still the same skinny gal wey back..
Baba pick up my calls ooo
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by ubeedominic(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Y e b xay everybody's 10 years challenge geht complexion transformation .... I need know abeg
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by BrutusOj(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Still look himself, A.C + quality food + maturity = his transformation.

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff by mrgreen4real(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2019
See as money refined the guy.

Poverty Na serious sickness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Position Yourself For Opportunities During & After Covid-19 Lockdown / Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills / Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.