Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Moneybagg Yo Reset Download. Album Zip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moneybagg Yo Reset Download. Album Zip (3944 Views)

'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 / Full Download Migos Culture (album) Zip. / Moneybagg Yo's Girlfriend Is All Thick In New Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moneybagg Yo Reset Download. Album Zip by Saakall: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
New Moneybagg Yo Reset Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats
A milestone album for Moneybagg Yo, RESET marks a deliberate return to his roots. Though he was recently crowned “rap’s foremost preacher” by The FADER, the decidedly independent artist approached the making of the album with the same grit and hunger as when he was first starting out in the Memphis underground.

Direct Link -
https://sites.google.com/site/moneybaggyoresetdownload/

“I’m trying to un-polish, like ‘reset’ myself,” Moneybagg Yo told Billboard earlier this week. “I’m trying to take myself back to when I first came in. That’s what the fans miss and that’s how they accepted me, so I kind of want to go back and give them that.”

“This is facts…big facts,” Moneybagg Yo said in the Billboard interview. “It’s because the substance. I’m back on real situations, like you got to relate to it.”

MoneyBagg Yo's debut studio album is here. The young protege of Yo Gotti keeps one thing clear on Reset: his motive to start things fresh. As the title already suggests, MoneyBagg is looking for new footing in the hip-hop genre. Although this may be his first studio album, MoneyBagg has released an expansive list of mixtapes over the last six years. The Memphis, Tennesse rapper built his fan base from the ground up, nurturing a cult following that has propelled him to stardom.

MoneyBagg ignores the recent trend of shortened projects by delivering a 15 track effort. Reset features appearances from Future, Jeremih, YG, Kodak Black, Kevin Gates, J. Cole, and Rvssian. Cole steps onto the track "Say Na" with the presence of a trap king, gracing fans with a side of Jermaine that rarely creeps onto records. Reset is available now on Spotify, Tidal, and Apple Music.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Congratulates Hubby As He Acquires Private Jet (photos) / 81-year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Youngest Wife Queen Damilola / ‘most Spoilt Girl In Britain’ Buys £52m Mansion For Her Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.