Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,867 members, 7,851,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread (755 Views)

For Those Guys Who Thinks Church Is A Cool Business..... / Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / I Dare All Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by Mikefrik(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2018
Hmm, congratulations on opening this thread. truly you are a child of God. But see the main reason I created this tread is to remind you that a child has no right over the property of his father. and the reason why is because this child has not come to understand the father in his ways and pattern. that's why the kingdom of God is not for a child, but for a son. A son is a person who has the property of the father in him. for example of you give birth to a child, that child must be like you in terms of looks or other characteristics. if he doesn't then you know that the child is not yours. Now coming to the spiritual side of this, we claim we are children of God. why are we not growing then in the knowledge of God our Father. Hosea 4:6 says that "my people are perised for lack of knowledge. as we all know that knowledge is power. but where is and where can we find this knowledge. ANS: in the church which is the physical structure or building where believers gather to worship God. some people might say that it doesn't matter whether I go to church or not that it's the matter of the heart. but let me correct that wrong impression. see going to church cannot be compared with you studying the word of God in your closet. although God speaks to you, the speaking becomes stronger when we gather. He said in his word Matt 18:20 "when two or more are gathered in my name I am in the midst of them. do not forsake the gathering of the brethren. because when together the presence of God is high and there is deliverance and healing. But deliverance and healing should not be our main purpose of going to church. but our main reason for going should be to receive the food for the spirit which builds us up to understand God and his ways. if u go to a church where the word of God is not their priority, run very very far so that you will not witness the wrath of God. for God says in his word (col 3:6) his wrath is revealed to the children of disobedience. that refuse and run from the truth. this days we run from the truth and seeks rather milk and honey. remember when Jesus Christ was on Earth, his primary mission was preaching the word. miracle and healing was secondary. Matt 6:33 says seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you. please repent and remain blessed. Jeremiah 23:1.
Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by Beyfit(f): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Thanks. May he give us the grace to press forward..

#HeavelyBound
Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by 0temSapien: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2018
I am a part of God Almighty which created Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and other gods.

Otem Sapiens 1:11-15

11. These are the names of a very few of the uncountable souls which dwelt unconsciously within this complex Homo(God Consciousness) : Knoliud, Miklas, Tactilus, Ogbris, Earthus, Frigg, Atum, Jupiter, Yahweh, Baruch, Marcus, Vishnu, Chaleb, Moloch, Adinoi, Son, Faulkin, Wilbur, Ogun, Luwabi, Bookie, Olorun, Nyame, Bongo, Keltiel, Odin, Eusebius, Aole, Osanobua, Jurgen, Einstein, Dewey, Thorndike, Obatala, Chukwu, Abassi, Waldis;
12. Mellen, Graham, Orville, Putin, Balogun, Elijah, Obama, Messi, Vincent, Malaika, Ghandi, Freud, Mazda, Enlil, Marduk, Ishtar, Venomus, Khan, Ephradite, Ronaldo, Danyal, Wemmus, Coatlicue, Anansi, Zoroaster, Kitu, Ohomorihi, Deganis, Semihazah, Jasheb, Shegub, Ekwueme, Jackson, Bongani, Unkulunku, Athrahasis, Zeus, Illat, Nicholas, Adabara, Mencken, Ugep;

13. Agabus, Job, Daoud, Rita, Sin, Tesla, Baalim, Melchizedek, Ifa, Amadioha, Ala, Sekume, Asamoa, Obaro, Wilhelm, Shakespeare, Curtis, Wole, Stevin, Murmoh, Shiva, Moh, Dalton, Goodness, Kepler, Edison, Destiny, Gbubemi, Nyong, Chike, Frimpong, Archibong, Cletus, Ndifreke, Merotiwon, Yaga, Thiago, Ngugi, Krishnamurti, Bartlet, Dae So, Nebuchadnezzar;
14. Weah, Muyiwa, Fodio, Juwon, Rimon, Bayajida, Krathwohl, Battuta, Gottlob, Gestalt, Marley, Solarin, Lopez, Streri, Tamuno, Zed, Rugaba, Priestley, Delacey, Suzuki, Lift, Lennon, Woodworth, Imhotep, Ereshkigal, Windigo, Ojo, Wishposht, Sogblen, Chatur, Ra, Chloe, Darwin, Sidibe, Siperet, Onyemaechi, Faleti, Ojonuba, Vichama, Omikron, Rastus, Timon;
15. Orodje, Runesocesius, Falcwald, Bratonin, Kumla, Mirza, Sargon, Ziusudra, Libya, Thoth, Kane, Durkheim, Gate, Galokwudzuwis, Evander, Obama, Karl, Anita, Sule, Ayadi, Kagunko, Osaka, Obubra, Jamshyd, Izanami, Bototo, Fudo-Myoo, Oghene, Hyde, Seidenfeld, Mugabe, Pratt, Cameroon, Sango, Eshu, Ofuje, Eche and uncountable others, including myself and you who read this history.

1 Like

Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by Mikefrik(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2018
AMEN as we apply effort and not just sitting back and expecting his grace to take us to the kingdom. he said in his word rev 2:7 " he that hath an ear let him hear what the spirit saith to the churches to he that over cometh will I give to eat of the tree of life which is in the middle of the paradise of God. what then shall we say shall we continue in sin and expect the grace of God to abound? God forbid. romans 6:1
Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by Mikefrik(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2018
@otemsapien please let me know the difference between God almighty and Yahweh
Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by 0temSapien: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2018
Mikefrik:
@otemsapien please let me know the difference between God almighty and Yahweh
God ALMIGHTY is the consciousness of the mutliverses. It is the totality of Existence. Whereas Yahweh is one of the uncountable beings created by God. Yahweh belong to the rank of Atum, Allah, Vishnu, Odin, Chimides, Chaleb, olorun, Chukwu, Baal, El, Enki, Gaia, Nzame etc who are all gods restricted to one locality or the other, whereas God Almighty their creator is the SUM TOTAL OF THE MULTIVERSES themselves.

Yahweh is smaller than a very very very very minute microorganism before God in magnitude.

1 Like

Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by Mikefrik(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2018
have you had an encounter with any of these gods you mentioned?

1 Like

Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by OtemAtum: 1:49am On Dec 11, 2018
Mikefrik:
have you had an encounter with any of these gods you mentioned?
yes, with many of them, including Atum, Olorun, Chukwu, Ra, Abassi, Yahweh, etc.
Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by Mikefrik(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2018
Okay @otematum, does God almighty have a name?
Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by OtemAtum: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2018
Mikefrik:
Okay @otematum, does God almighty have a name?
You have just said GOD ALMIGHTY and that's its name. However, if you are talking about a name which the gods such as Yahwe, Allah, Olorun, Atum, etc call their creator, then it is MIROSH. MIROSH is a Seriot name for THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSES.
Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by Mikefrik(m): 6:37am On Dec 12, 2018
what do you mean by #seriot
Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by Mikefrik(m): 6:39am On Dec 12, 2018
And pls what is this MIROSH, because I've have never heard of it. it's not in the Bible.
Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by theoriginalgood: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Beyfit:
Thanks. May he give us the grace to press forward..

#HeavelyBound

You mean “heaven” bound? What if Christ is returning 2019?

https://www.nairaland.com/4897960/christ-jesus-returning-2019
Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by OtemAtum: 1:52pm On May 06, 2019
Mikefrik:
what do you mean by #seriot
Seriot was a language well spoken billions of Years earlier. Some gods like Allah, Yahweh, Atum, Chaleb, Ephradite, Olorun, Odin, etc spoke to each other in Seriot Language in those days.
Re: I Dare Anyone Who Thinks He Is A Child Of God To Open This Thread by OtemAtum: 1:52pm On May 06, 2019
Mikefrik:
And pls what is this MIROSH, because I've have never heard of it. it's not in the Bible.
Mirosh is a Seriot word for 'THE CREATOR'.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It / I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor / Chemistry Of Prayer. How To Pray & Get Instant Answer. By Elidaxziel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.