Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background (3366 Views)

Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Davido Taking Selfie With Infinix Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by kemzy036: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2018
A nurse has sparked outrage among internet users following a viral picture which is making the rounds on social media for obvious reason.

The yet-to-be identified nurse took a selfie in the ward of a general hospital as she also captured a naked pregnant woman who was laying down on a bed.

The controversial picture was posted on a social media platform – causing outrage among netizens who feel it’s disrespectful for the patient and unethical for the health personnel to have taken the picture with the pregnant lady in the background.

A Facebook user identified as James Moses shared the picture and didn’t give the exact location where it was taken as he called for the nurse’s sack.

More photos here
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/nurse-under-fire-after-taking-selfie.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by EbukaHades10(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Anything for the Gram.
The hospital no fine sef
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
FISH BRAIN deposits simply responsible for her actions
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Tamarapetty(f): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
What kind of thing is this
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by YorubaAssasin: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
How dis one take become a Nurse? Abeg, make dem go shut down the institution wey give am that degree. undecided

Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
The pregnant woman might be her ex boyfriend's new wife cheesy cheesy
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Observer2(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Looks like WW1 hospital setting.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by PrettySleek(f): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2018
Not everyone that wears the uniform is actually a nurse. I can bet that she's an auxiliary, an aid.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 14, 2018
PrettySleek:
Not everyone that wears the uniform is actually a nurse. I can bet that she's an auxiliary, an aid.
PLEASE what stops a trained stupid Nurse from doing such....
Or are you saying stupid people don’t undergo training as well...??
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by speedyconnect3: 6:10am On Nov 14, 2018
Nawao

Ppl and selfies even for burial sef.
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by PrettySleek(f): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2018
EVILFOREST:

The answer to your first question is the nursing ethics, nursing profession has rules, as a nurse, I know it is highly inappropriate to taking photographs around patients, knowing fully well that that am invading their privacy. If I want to take a picture, I do it else where, far from my patients. It's even wrong to photograph a patient for medical reasons without seeking permission.
And yes, stupid people undergo training as well, but I always say that if after all the training and you still act recklessly, u are just like a health aid because u know nothing.
It's sad really.
Re: Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background by PrettySleek(f): 6:38am On Nov 14, 2018
EVILFOREST:

The answer to your first question is the nursing ethics, nursing profession has rules, as a nurse, I know it is highly inappropriate to taking photographs around patients, knowing fully well that that am invading their privacy. If I want to take a picture, I do it else where, far from my patients, I hardly even take pictures while on duty. It's even wrong to photograph a patient for medical reasons without seeking permission.
And yes, stupid people undergo training as well, but I always say that if after all the training and you still act recklessly, u are just like a health aid because u know nothing.
It's sad really.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage Posting Her Nude Photos On Instagram / Married Woman Who Was Caught In Matrimonial Bed With A Man Reacts, Gives Reasons / Princess Shyngle Goes Deep - Shows Her Naked Ass In A New Video Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.