Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (826545 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
LOTRISH45:
Congratulations. May the new land favour you.

Congratulations.........
Can we your juniors please have ASP Moshood's phone number again.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boundlessjoy: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations fresty, dumsydsassy1 and MacShiff!
Enjoy the dawn of a wonderful new beginning.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mojohnny(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hi guys.
I said it before but I just must reiterate how amazing you guys are to each other.
The support you all give each other is something worthy of note.
I finally got my IELTS remark back on 03/01/19 and my writing remained a 6.5. It took 53 days in all. Thankfully my speaking changed from 7.5 to 8 so I will be getting my money back from BC.

Reading through the several stories on here was what kept me sane through all the times I waited for my IELTS and made me more resolute to write the exam as many times as it takes, till I pass my writing.

Keep up the good work guys.
You lot are amazing.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Maritee(f): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Debsify:
WES ECA completed, WES isn't that bad if not for their WAEC/SSCE demands sha..spouse's ICES ECA loading...

Please how long did it take waec office to send your results to WES? I submitted my application to waec on the 13th of December, 2018 and I haven't gotten any feedback yet.

I even tried calling the courier lady for UPS (madam Ify) which I used but she didn't answer her calls until after a week or 2 and then told me she was no longer at that place again.

Is there anyone who submitted around that period and is also waiting for a response? Please let's rub minds together.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Again, God bless NDVO! They are the real MVP

Big big congratulations to @wenks, @Fresty my sis of life, @dumsydsassy1 (your faith brought tears to my eyes) and @MacShiff

Today was a good day.
May your new country favour you all.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
battousaiX:
CONGRATULATIONS SIR! 2019 on a fresh start. (Didn't realize someone was cutting onions beside me sef...my shirt don wet grin)
@Ifeoma.77 @oga Raufu your're NEXT!!! (we dey here for una)

All the best!
Amen O!! Thanks jare, happy new year kiss

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bleuocean: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hi everyone,

Please I need anyone that can assist to help me clear this answer.
I have a cousin in Manitoba who wants to act as my sponsor/family member so I can get nominated for the PNP
but the problem is that he just got his permanent residence 3 months ago but has lived in Manitoba for over 4 years.
Is he still qualified to sponsor me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
joo2018:

Now where is my @ifeoma.77 and @ontarioissu.aga. This thread feels lonely these days.

I dey o. As per new year, I decided to revisit the SOPA and ACCES courses I abandoned. Who knew that the assignments were this plenty and brutal.
And now I'm racing against the clock before my enrollment keys/access expire

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
congrats to all PRR clinchers, God bless u in your new home.

Had a conversation with a family member today, a longtime nairalander who is aware of this thread.

Bros told me he had someone that will process Canada work visa for me at the rate of 200k, told him its not possible as it's a sure scam, brother no gree ooo, he hopes to FIND the 200k and GIFT it out to an agent once he get it.

saw someone holding a flyer of LIVE AND WORK IN CANADA today as well.

alot of people will be scammed through this Skill worker program.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations to all the new owners of PPR..I pray you never regret ever taking the bold step of relocating...May Canada favour you all.

I pray everyone of us on this thread rejoice soon no matter the stage we found ourselves.. PPR the ultimate goal shall be ours in 2019!!!Ameen.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MacShiff: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Again, God bless NDVO! They are the real MVP

Big big congratulations to @wenks, @Fresty my sis of life, @dumsydsassy1 (your faith brought tears to my eyes) and @MacShiff

Today was a good day.
May your new country favour you all.

Thanks Ifeoma77. We will celebrate your PPR very soon.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
kashamadupe0906:
congrats to all PRR clinchers, God bless u in your new home.

Had a conversation with a family member today, a longtime nairalander who is aware of this thread.

Bros told me he had someone that will process Canada work visa for me at the rate of 200k, told him its not possible as it's a sure scam, brother no gree ooo, he hopes to FIND the 200k and GIFT it out to an agent once he get it.

saw someone holding a flyer of LIVE AND WORK IN CANADA today as well.

alot of people will be scammed through this Skill worker program.
Very sure scam!!! Abeg don't relent, continue to drum it into his ears that it's a scam. 200k gift is not beans o

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MacShiff: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
boundlessjoy:
Congratulations fresty, dumsydsassy1 and MacShiff!
Enjoy the dawn of a wonderful new beginning.

Thanks boundlessjoy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LOTRISH45: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
AMEN O.

MacShiff:

Thanks Ifeoma77. We will celebrate your PPR very soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations @dumsydsassy1
@MacShiff and @Fresty

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tendertots: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Teecan and all my fellow nairalanders, I wish you all a very happy new year filled with favour and good tidings amen! please look at this and tell us what you think. You know in Nigeria, noc 4214 is not called early childhood educator. My employment letter in 2004 carried kindergarten teacher as my position. Because of this, the reference letter given to me has to carry kindergarten teacher as well. But all duties matches early childhood educator. Do you think this will cause an issue as it does not state early childhood educator as position? Abi I should follow it up with LOE?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wealthiest1: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations sis
dumsydsassy1:
What God has done for others, He now does for me and more.. Florence Scovel Shin

Oga Ebu sorry @ralphruz..over to you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Talkingboy: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
dumsydsassy1:
What God has done for others, He now does for me and more.. Florence Scovel Shin

Wow wow wow .... Finally .....

Congratulations Sis , I'm so happy for you .

God will ease the remaining processes . Amen .

Once again, Congrats Mama Z smiley ....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Teamo2(f): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2019
NO it won't be an issue. What's important is for the job duties to be similar. The job title DOESN'T have to match and as you have mentioned your duties align with that of Noc 4214 so you are good to go. No need for LOE
tendertots:
Teecan and all my fellow nairalanders, I wish you all a very happy new year filled with favour and good tidings amen! please look at this and tell us what you think. You know in Nigeria, noc 4214 is not called early childhood educator. My employment letter in 2004 carried kindergarten teacher as my position. Because of this, the reference letter given to me has to carry kindergarten teacher as well. But all duties matches early childhood educator. Do you think this will cause an issue as it does not state early childhood educator as position? Abi I should follow it up with LOE?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tendertots: 12:38am On Jan 08, 2019
ArcUgo:
NO it won't be an issue. What's important is for the job duties to be similar. The job title DOESN'T have to match and as you have mentioned your duties align with that of Noc 4214 so you are good to go. No need for LOE
thanks ArcUgo. I appreciate. I was getting worried.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Greatlady234: 1:00am On Jan 08, 2019
Tojued:

In real life where was he born? So we know which document to correct.

However he's unlikely to need his birth certificate on this journey. Even to claim sibling points you can go with marriage certificate instead.
(In other words go with info on passport)

In real life the correct place of birth is the one on his birth certificate. He has always assumed the other (without asking his parents) because that's where they grew up.

So the document to correct is the international passport?or no need to worry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:02am On Jan 08, 2019
dumsydsassy1:

The sassiest dumsy herself. Congratulations. Team June moving forward!

(This your PPR gist sweet no be small. If Snape try anyhow him go see anyhow.)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2019
Congrats @Macshiff

I'm loving this Monday Monday tonic that NDVO is giving us!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:09am On Jan 08, 2019
Ifeoma77:

I dey o. As per new year, I decided to revisit the SOPA and ACCES courses I abandoned. Who knew that the assignments were this plenty and brutal.
And now I'm racing against the clock before my enrollment keys/access expire.
6 months Post-AOR in a couple of weeks. #OttawaGang cry cry grin
How's yours coming along?

Lol the keys use to expire? Hahahaha e mean say all my own don disappear be that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Barryston:
Congratulations to all the new owners of PPR..I pray you never regret ever taking the bold step of relocating...May Canada favour you all.

I pray everyone of us on this thread rejoice soon no matter the stage we found ourselves.. PPR the ultimate goal shall be ours in 2019!!!Ameen.

That money will conveniently cover cost of three ielts attempts.

Actually 200k can cover ECA, ielts, police report, and lagos medicals for a single person. Include data costs to follow this thread and download numerous materials for one -touch success in ielts.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:20am On Jan 08, 2019
Greatlady234:

In real life the correct place of birth is the one on his birth certificate. He has always assumed the other (without asking his parents) because that's where they grew up.

So the document to correct is the international passport?or no need to worry
any

It's your choice. You could
a) correct the international passport
b) do an explanatory affidavit in the error for future sake? I don't even know how this will work but a lawyer could advice further.
c) ignore since you don't need the birth certificate. If any siblings ever need it in future LOE or the affidavit above will suffice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Goosebumps all over my body! Shivers down my spine!

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! I just needed to sound like an ambulance because this PPR testimony from my sister from another mother is worth reading ten times over. I already learned of this great news this morning but reading this now? That's a sweeter experience.

Awwww. Thanks love, i am deeply honored. Plenty congrats my Dumsy. You made my day today. Thanks for everything, your words of encouragement and kindness. You kept me going and believing and praying along with me. God has done this great thing for you and your family, and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Sometime around last month, your silence was so suspicious that i was thinking you already got PPR but you wanted to renege on our surprise attack on hubby and surprise me as well.......lol.

I also remember our chat phrases like "Am just using other things to occupy myself, i can't comman die", "the matter tire me", "God will do our own".....and today, God has really done this for us. Now we are rooting for and keeping our fingers crossed for @Tippex and every AORs, especially those in AVO.

@raphrulz: prof, happy new year sir. Kindly do the needful and award the appropriate PPR score. As your MIA assistant/class rep, i'm sorry for being disrespectful sir but I agree with @Tojued, if you try anyhow with this PPR announcement, you go see anyhow o. Lol.

dumsydsassy1:

These were the words i said to myself, once every hour for the past 7 months. (I set a reminder on my phone)

Its PPR People!!! I cannot even type..still overwhelmed and I feel numb. I don't think i have ever desired anything this much in my life like this.. chai! now i'm crying again... Izz this same cry since morning that did not allow me type this testimony since.. But i will push through the tears and type as e dey do me, as @dumprep has hyped it.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Greatlady234: 1:27am On Jan 08, 2019
Tojued:
any

It's your choice. You could
a) correct the international passport
b) do an explanatory affidavit in the error for future sake? I don't even know how this will work but a lawyer could advice further.
c) ignore since you don't need the birth certificate. If any siblings ever need it in future LOE or the affidavit above will suffice.

Thank you!
I am a lawyer �,just wanted to get clarity from the wealth of knowledge here. An affidavit for future reference will do. Thank you again

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.