Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (826613 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Wow!!!

We are grateful, O Lord!

This is a great blessing wrapped in joy!

I'm so excited to read this....

I love your PPR story. This was well said and very elaborate.

I'll rate you 9/10.

May God bless your hustle in your new land and favour you and yours.

Go and prosper.

MacShiff:
PRAISE BE TO YOU ALMIGHTY GOD.

PPR! PPR!! PPR!!!
APPRECIATION:
I want to thank Almighty God for his love and favour and also want to thank my lovely wife and my lovely sister for her support and encouragement, she never gave up on us even when Ielts was dealing with us. I also want to thank mcstan18, Glitteringstar, newmum0610, vcole, 40manlappy, tojued, dupyshoo, happytbaby, esosa4real, ItsYourFriend, cochtrane for their supports.

It has ended in praise. Please don’t give up. Do it for yourself and your children. Please ignore the typo. Na rush I use type am now.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fizzile(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2019
wenks:

The Decision...
This journey started in 2017 when my family talked to me about considering the relocation thingy and that was how we started o. From Uniben transcript wahala to WES ECA to IELTS (kai this one humble me)..God was indeed faithful to us.

IELTS...
Wify and I wrote IELTS in 2017, and i had LRSW - 6.5,9,8,7. I felt so bad because I thought it was going to be a walk in the park. Wify had an average band of 7 which was all she needed. Na so I start to jack like who dey prepare for war o because after the month i selected to write, there was going to be an increase in BC IELTS costs which was not readily available. So the D-day came and when the result came out I can still remember how tears blurred my eyes as I checked my result on my way to the office while inside Danfo. I had made it and LRSW became 8.5,8,8,7.5 which brought our CRS score to 456 thanks to sibling in Cani points.

ITA in the bag...
As expected the wave ITA released on June 25th, 2018 swept me off my fit like kilode!! and so the race to submit in time and avoid mistakes commenced.

NOC Mama @Newmum....
This lady is something else.. she helped me fine tune my JDs well and boy it was impressive. I had an interesting case because my company actually had me loaned to the client for which I had been working and so the ref letter had to come from my supervisor at the client office. Thanks @Newmum

POF
In this I saw the hand of baba God as my POF was not complete until the last day I was to submit my application. I wanted to beat the bio-metric requirement but forwhere..CIC catch me for front. I used gift deeds from both my parents, added 6 months bank statement with Payslips and packaged the doc to upload in my CIC account. So my ppl do not be afraid to have huge sums enter your account at once. So long you can satisfactorily explain that it is yours, you got no problem.

The wait...
See me see CIC o.. 3months after Jul 31st, 2018 AOR and my medical status was yet to be updated. Omo I wan faint. In that same period Oga Ralph Goodale was being kind and I made use of his service and voila, Med got updated on the 14th of October which also saw my AOR date change to Jul 30th, 2018. By 15th October I got Bio-metrics payment letter which I did same day and by 16th October I got the Request letter telling me to go carry out Bio-metrics. I did that on the 17th of October and by 18th of October, Bio metrics was marked complete. Then another wait o......fast-forward to Dec 7th, I got ADR request for sibling in canada residence information. I submitted on the 8th of Dec but omo these guys no gree o.. Got another ADR on the 14th of Dec for the same ADR..my brethren I added all the addables this time o just to avoid any other ADRs. Lo and Behold my application status for ADR got updated on the 17th of Dec and by Dec 18th I got ghost update.

The final days..
there was this trend of ppl getting their files approved but not getting PPR until they sent a mail to NEWDHELI office especially after finding out their files had been approved. Na so me sef shook head o after confirming on the 27th of Dec from a CIC agent that my file had been completed since on the 18th of Dec. So I sent a mail to NewDheli office on the 31st of Dec 2018 stating what the agent told me.. My people na so I wake up this morning 7th Januray 2019 to Passport Request from NewDheli which entered my mail box around 5:30am Naija time. I SHOUTED!!! This startled Wify and when I told her..Omo madame shout make my own shout sound like learner..lol..I have now sent a mail requesting a re-issue of my PPR letter to Accra.

It has been a heart banging journey but Baba God has been with us all through. I am happy.
My ppl...God don arrange my level..the food done well....
So happy for you Wenks. This is well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Ottawa this days has been quite slow ooo unlike before.

Seems LVO is even faster now.

May God grant us our good news soon.

Ifeoma77:

I dey o. As per new year, I decided to revisit the SOPA and ACCES courses I abandoned. Who knew that the assignments were this plenty and brutal.
And now I'm racing against the clock before my enrollment keys/access expire.
6 months Post-AOR in a couple of weeks. #OttawaGang cry cry grin
How's yours coming along?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by conebeam: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Good morning Fam,

A friend got an ADR for ---- Proof of on going relationship as it doesn't appear you and your spouse live together.
Please, what can she show to prove evidence of on going relationship? ...
Suggestions will be highly appreciated.....
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zarah2017: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Good morning all been reading through and its been a good read ,very vital informations. God bless eveyone that have contributed. i want to make a few enquiries.I’d love to relocate to Canada hopefully this year with my daughter who is 16months old. Her dad left us for the US about 2years ago. He’ moved on in the US and have no plans of coming back. He wont be willing to sign a consent also. How do i acheive traveling with my daughter? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Lmao!!!!!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Tojued:

The sassiest dumsy herself. Congratulations. Team June moving forward!

(This your PPR gist sweet no be small. If Snape try anyhow him go see anyhow.)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2019
So my half sister-in-law (shares mum with hubby) who is supposed to be the eldest reduced her age. Consequently, she is now 6months younger than her immediate younger sister.

My questions are:
1. Do we mention her in the application with her "new" DOB? Does this have any implication?
2. Is there at any point, when we will be required to submit the maiden name of their mother?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fizzile(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Fresty:
hello everyone!!!! finally received my ppr this morning from NDVO!!!!!
ABEG, u people should not vex, I'm a woman of few words.. I don't have many gist... lol... so straight to the point!

AOR - 26 JULY
MEP - 17 AUGUST
IP1 -18 AUGUST
IP2 - 15 NOVEMBER
GHOST UPDATE - 18 DECEMBER
MAILED NDVO - 1 JANUARY
PPR -7JANUARY

CPC-OTTAWA

just to say there were calls, cse and mails in between... the journey of a thousand miles just ended. wishing y'all waiting the best of luck .
@fizzile your turn! Cheeeeeeeee!!!
Yippeee!! Congrats dear. This is well deserved i must say. Go and prosper...surely we shall at the other side (cannyland). I'm patiently waiting...not easy though..will soon hit 5months mark..lololz

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2019
Thank you so much ArcUgo. But please when and how do I do the LOE. How do I attach it. I wanna enter the pool today.
ArcUgo:
An affidavit plus LOE should suffice for this. I may be wrong, but I doubt if WES would be willing to correct it since they now reference date of birth from WAEC or NECO and as you have mentioned, the error came from WAEC. I don't think this should warrant further delay to your EE journey except you are not in a hurry to enter the pool. The extreme alternative may be to use ICES (if you have cheese to burn wink) and more time to wait.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Cuteaidomo: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2019
Congrats to everyone who got PPR,God bless us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2019
What year was your certificate awarded so those of us that have evaluated can weigh in

Fidesa:
Hello house,

Please i need your advise.

ICAN sent my AAT transcript to WES for evaluation but WES stated that the transcript is incomplete because the subjects and grades were not included in the transcript.
I called ICAN and they said that they usually do not put grades and my case is the first time that WES would reject a transcript from them.
I'm confused at the moment and don't know what to do because both parties not willing to change their position and im left hanging.

Please advise me, im begging.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2019
If you don't mind, could you provide more information on this. For instance, is she in Canada? If she is, what program did she emigrate under? Did she mention her younger sister in her application? What age did she claim for her younger sister if she was mentioned?
I think the answers to the above would help provide a better solution to this issue.

If she is mentioned with her new DOB and they have the same mother then they have some explaining to do.

Except she is claiming sibling points, I don't think she will be required to submit Maiden name for their mother.

P.S. If I were in her shoes I would not include her in my application.
DrMrsCK:
So my half sister-in-law (shares mum with hubby) who is supposed to be the eldest reduced her age. Consequently, she is now 6months younger than her immediate younger sister.

My questions are:
1. Do we mention her in the application with her "new" DOB? Does this have any implication?
2. Is there at any point, when we will be required to submit the maiden name of their mother?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2019
You can enter the pool. The LOE should come Post ITA
Palominopeaches:
Thank you so much ArcUgo. But please when and how do I do the LOE. How do I attach it. I wanna enter the pool today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by conebeam: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2019
conebeam:
Good morning Fam,

A friend got an ADR for ---- Proof of on going relationship as it doesn't appear you and your spouse live together.
Please, what can she show as evidence of on going relationship? ..
Suggestions will be highly appreciated.....
Thank you.

Pls how can she provide evidence of ongoing relationship
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2019
What comes to my mind is affidavit from friends and neighbors as well as pictures. Recent individual documents that references same address for both of them should also help.
conebeam:

Pls how can she provide evidence of ongoing relationship
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2019
hearty congratulation to dumsydsassy, macshiff and fresty. I wish you all the best going forward

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2019
ArcUgo:
If you don't mind, could you provide more information on this. For instance, is she in Canada? If she is, what program did she emigrate under? Did she mention her younger sister in her application? What age did she claim for her younger sister if she was mentioned?
I think the answers to the above would help provide a better solution to this issue.

If she is mentioned with her new DOB and they have the same mother then they have some explaining to do.

Except she is claiming sibling points, I don't think she will be required to submit Maiden name for their mother.

P.S. If I were in her shoes I would not include her in my application.

She is not in Canada. I doubt she even knows about the program. We only wanted to mention her just in case she decides to come to Canada some day.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fresty(f): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2019
raphrulz:

Congrats ooo..

Well, as is the practice here, we usually score PPR scripts...

We feel that PPR is a good testimony and worth writing with plenty words... at least to help others still coming up.

It is also a way to give back to this thread... where u acquired a lot from. I mean, if everyone was brief with his or her experiences, we wouldnt have learnt much here.

Well, without mincing words.... I'll rate your PPR script 2/10.... U can still do better to give it some flesh to touch different sections of the application so that I can remark.

I wish you success in your new land.

Go and prosper.

God bless.

yikes! wasn't aware of the current scoring trend... Hahahaha.... thanks still... I appreciate u didn't score me nil. perhaps I'll give a robust landing gist. cheers.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2019
OK thank you
ArcUgo:
You can enter the pool. The LOE should come Post ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by conebeam: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2019
ArcUgo:
What comes to my mind is affidavit from friends and neighbors as well as pictures. Recent individual documents that references same address for both of them should also help.
Thanks!
Any idea of those documents?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry

Tojued has finally succeeded in taking away my Dumprep from me...

ohh what a world!! cry cry

dumprep:
Goosebumps all over my body! Shivers down my spine!

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! I just needed to sound like an ambulance because this PPR testimony from my sister from another mother is worth reading ten times over. I already learned of this great news this morning but reading this now? That's a sweeter experience.

Awwww. Thanks love, i am deeply honored. Plenty congrats my Dumsy. You made my day today. Thanks for everything, your words of encouragement and kindness. You kept me going and believing and praying along with me. God has done this great thing for you and your family, and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Sometime around last month, your silence was so suspicious that i was thinking you already got PPR but you wanted to renege on our surprise attack on hubby and surprise me as well.......lol.

I also remember our chat phrases like "Am just using other things to occupy myself, i can't comman die", "the matter tire me", "God will do our own".....and today, God has really done this for us. Now we are rooting for and keeping our fingers crossed for @Tippex and every AORs, especially those in AVO.

@raphrulz: prof, happy new year sir. Kindly do the needful and award the appropriate PPR score. As your MIA assistant/class rep, i'm sorry for being disrespectful sir but I agree with @Tojued, if you try anyhow with this PPR announcement, you go see anyhow o. Lol.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bharbhyie: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Hearty congratulations
MacShiff:
PRAISE BE TO YOU ALMIGHTY GOD.

PPR! PPR!! PPR!!!

Ielts May 20, Wifey LRWS 9,9,7,8 my own “Otondo”, 8,6,6,7
CRS 449
ITA June 25 on my Birthday
AOR July 4
IP1 July 18
1st gcms notes ordered Aug 15
Received Sep 14- everything good
IP2 Oct 31
Criminality passed
No ADR
Ghost Update December 6
Called CIC on the 20th of December and was told our application is approved.
Emailed NDVO on December 31st
PPR January 7 from NDVO

VO OTTAWA file was later transferred to SYDNEY NS after approval.

Already emailed NDVO copied OTTAWA for change of VFS passport submission to Accra.

Decision to migrate was in July 2016.

WES:
Paid for it in August 2016 and was ready by first week in December 2016. Spouse WES, paid in September 2016 and was ready first in January 2017. My sister in Canada helped with the payment because CBN reduced international spending on online payments to $100 then.

Wifey evaluated only her HND which came out as diploma (three years) and postgraduate certificate (one year) which is (2 or more certificates). I also evaluated only my HND and BSC which came out as Diploma (three years), postgraduate certificate (one year) and bachelor’s degree (four years).

IELTS:
We wrote Ielts about 11 times, I wrote 3 times and stopped writing while wifey continued writing until she made it in her 8 attempts. So guys please never give up and don’t look at the money. Ielts made me look like someone who doesn’t know anything. I was supposed to be the PA because I have more work experience and qualification. But wifey was later made the PA because her scores were far better than mine in Ielts.

MEDICAL:
Children practice. We got there by 6:30am. They didn’t allow us in until 8am. We left there almost 3pm and drove to Alagbon straight for the PCC. Some people gate crashed and they were allowed to do the medicals. We booked for it a week before.

PCC:
We used ASP Moshood and we got his contact from this trend. We got it in less than 25 minutes.

POF:
Most of the funds where in my accounts, since we agreed for her to be the PA, I moved the remaining lump sum into her account instead of submitting both our SOA’s. We wrote two LOE for me moving the funds to her freely for the purpose of our migration and I signed. The second LOE was for the huge sum which was moved to her account by me and she signed.

Note, the money can be in eithers (PA or Spouse) account but we decided to move the money to one single account in order to avoid too many LOE’s.

Page 1: LOE for funds transferred to my wife’s account
Page 2: LOE for huge inflows into her account
Page 3: XE Currency Converter page (Optional)
Page 4: Table that shows the summary of our POF (Optional)
Page 5: Bank reference letter in CIC format, everything was written in cic format apart from the 6months average balance which the Account Officer told me she can’t calculate or generate herself because she wrote at the branch level.
Page 6: 1st T-bills certificate
Page 7: 2nd T-bills certificate
Page 8: 6months SOA which also shows all the huge inflows and T-bills debit (Optional).

WORK EXPERIENCE:
We used wifey’s one year NYSC teaching experience. We got the letter in CIC format. We wrote LOE for not having paystubs and that the first salary was paid in cash and the rest credited into her account. We printed the 1 years SOA and attached.
Page 1: Work Reference letter
Page 2: LOE (Optional)
Page 3: 1 year NYSC SOA (Optional)

SIBLING POINTS:
We claimed 15 points from my elder sister. She has been begging me to write Ielts since 2008 but I no gree hear word. Na me like 9ja pass.
I used her PR card and utility bill and I also used our birth certificate for proof of relationship, I didn’t use the NPC attestation of birth. Please if you have the generic local government BC your parent did for you, kindly go ahead and use it except you misplaced your BC that is when you can use NPC attestation of birth because they are now making money from us now on it.

APPRECIATION:
I want to thank Almighty God for his love and favour and also want to thank my lovely wife and my lovely sister for her support and encouragement, she never gave up on us even when Ielts was dealing with us. I also want to thank mcstan18, Glitteringstar, newmum0610, vcole, 40manlappy, tojued, dupyshoo, happytbaby, esosa4real, ItsYourFriend, cochtrane for their supports.

It has ended in praise. Please don’t give up. Do it for yourself and your children. Please ignore the typo. Na rush I use type am now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bharbhyie: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Congratulations dear

I rejoice with you
dumsydsassy1:
What God has done for others, He now does for me and more.. Florence Scovel Shin

Oga Ebu sorry @ralphruz..over to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=MacShiff post=74546363]PRAISE BE TO YOU ALMIGHTY GOD.

PPR! PPR!! PPR!!!

Congratulations!!! May Canada favour you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2019
Oh great then I think her correct age should be used. She should be informed though. I don't believe the younger sister should complicate her application. Except she decides to exclude her entirely from her application, she is obligated to provide accurate and truthful information at all times.
DrMrsCK:

She is not in Canada. I doubt she even knows about the program. We only wanted to mention her just in case she decides to come to Canada some day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Bank statements, office letters addressed to them or any other correspondence bearing the same address.
conebeam:

Thanks!
Any idea of those documents?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mercied: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Threemg: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Hi fam, this is a special shout out to my Awesome AVOrians. I wanna dedicate this Brian Courtney Wilson's song to us. Our testimonies are drawing closer by day. THANK YOU JESUS.

We'll just say YES, YOU lead the way
We're not afraid of what it means for US to say
that this life YOU gave is not OUR own
We're trusting YOU to hear OUR YES and lead US on.
YES Lord
Our life is Yours and there is peace when We say YES
We might not see it now but YOU say it's (AVO) the best
for all who trust YOU and obey
There is an answer
NO MORE DELAY
We'll just say YES.
YES Lord×2
Our life is Yours

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2019
Lol!!

We await you in the oza room oooo

Fresty:

yikes! wasn't aware of the current scoring trend... Hahahaha.... thanks still... I appreciate u didn't score me nil. perhaps I'll give a robust landing gist. cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mercied: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2019
Fidesa:
Hello house,

Please i need your advise.

ICAN sent my AAT transcript to WES for evaluation but WES stated that the transcript is incomplete because the subjects and grades were not included in the transcript.

Please advise me, im begging.

I think you should pay for another transcript processing with ICAN. Ensure, you tell them to include subjects and grades so that they won't make the same mistake again.
Just a suggestion o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by futureenergy: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2019
It's a great new year here.
Massive congratulations to all PPR choppers!

NDVO to the rescue. I wonder why an application would be approved and they'll be waiting for 6 or 7 months to elapse before issuing PPR.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fizzile(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Tojued:

Congrats!

LMAO when I saw Wenks' own today it took serious self restraint for me not to bring up the three musketeers stuff again, but God has vindicated me.

fizzile, indeed your PPR is due. The spirit of association must overcome any spirit of delay! If NDVO no send your PPR today I pray that Ottawa will send it latest Thursday.
lolzzz..i'm patiently waiting u know...ordered for notes and it's over 40days and no response. They should just forget the notes and issue PPR..lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.