Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Billionaire Boyfriend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Billionaire Boyfriend (42357 Views)

One Night With A Billionaire Episode 1-26 Completed Story. / FIRE AND ICE (the Billionaire's Toy) / The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
My billionaire boyfriend.
Chapter 1
Today I made up my mind to prove to my colleagues that I can also have fun, so I currently in the club, this is my first time so I really don't know what to do, I can see people dancing, more like grinding themselves together, some are getting wasted at the bar, it sickens me, but I also want to prove am not uptight girl who only know how to work, so even as her repulse me am determine to find fun.
"Hello pretty" I heard someone said from behind me, more like shouted since the music blaring makes people scream. I still decided to ignore for it might not be me
"Don't ignore me pretty" he said resting his hands on my shoulder, now that's me definitely, so I turned wearing a smile which faded as I took in his features. He looks like a gangsta, with tattoos and standing beside him is two other guys looking like him.
"I never knew you were talking to me" I said sounding my nicest.
"No harm done, care for a dance" he said leaning closer and the smell of marijuana and alcohol was much, I knew staying at the bar wasn't a good idea.
"No, am not much of a dancer" I said leaning away,
"Doesn't matter, you just have to whine and twist" he said laughing with his friends, now I regret coming, so I ransacked my brain for a solution. Just as if God answered my player, a really cute guy worked in, wearing maybe a red vintage shirt and black trouser, you can hardly know the color cause of the light used in the club. So with my mind made up I rushefd towards him hoping that things will work as I expected, I just hope so.
"Hello darling, what took you so long" I said hugging him, he looked at me a little bit lost, so I whispered "I will pay you 5k if you pretend to be my boyfriend now" I sounded desperate
"Only" he said, after looking at the direction of the gangstas, wow he is quick to pick on good, now I have to beat price with him
"10k, nothing more" I said, he looked between me and them
"Make it 15" he said and I gasped, that's half of my salary "better be fast, they are coming" he said with a smirk.
"Deal" I said, and he drag me closer by my waist
"You love amazing love" he said, then I noticed his dimples, he is finer than I thought.
"So he is your guy" the gangsta said once they came closer.
"Yea" I said turning to them, then linked my hands with my fake boyfriend, I hope this scare them away, cause I just made the deal with half my salary.
"Well since its a club that doesn't stop us from having a dance" the gangsta demanded. Now with the voice it definitely said fear down my spine.
"Go choose from the crowd, cause this baby is mine" the fake boyfriend said with more dangerous tone, the came in front of me shielding me from the guys. I will never listen to my colleagues again, things are about to get ugly.
"I already did, I chose her" the gangsta said pointing at me, God please help me
"When I say run, you run" my fake boyfriend whispered to me "so no other way around it" he said to them
"Non" they answered uniformly
"Wow baby, you really know how to get attention don't you" he said looking at me and I glared at him, he is not even bothered, he winked
"You pushed me guys" he said the gave the guy a knee where the sun doesn't shine, he fell over crying in pain, he took the bottle the gangsta at the left and smashed it on his head, with the one at the right still confused, he gave me a punch he stumbled back too. Am beyond amaze, he swiftly took care of 3 fearsome guys.
"Run baby" he said, snapping me out of my amazement, then he dragged me away with him, I looked back and saw the guys starting up looking furious, my eye widened then I know if we are to be caught I will say goodbye to my dear life so I picked the race. We both ran out of the club.
We ran for a bit before stopping, we are both panting, am sure we already lost them,
"Wow, I think I lost extra fat" he said a little out of breath
"Then imagine, running in heels" I said then he looked at it, I came to the club directly from my work place, I was so eager to have fun so I didn't bother going home.
"Come to think of it, you are not dressed like someone going to a club, you look decent" he said running his eyes all over me
"Yes, am coming from work" I answered, we are both catching our breath now, I wonder what time it is, I hope it not yet pass 12 am, thank God for the street light, am not all that scared
"So you desperately wanted to have fun and drink that you didn't bother going home" he asked
"Sort of" I answered then he gave me the I don't believe look "ok, my friends, teased me that I don't know how to have fun, that I can only work and nothing else, so today being Friday I decided to go clubbing" I spilled. Then his next action annoyed me, he laughed, he laughed at me, making me feel stupid.
"You thought, you will come to club, drink, watch people dance and call it fun" he asked, I didn't answer, now he is saying it, I realized how stupid I was "babe, there are a lot of other ways to have fun" he said, and I got interested,
"Tell me" I demanded
"It will cost you" he answered, I gasped
"Are you that poor" I asked angrily, he just smiled
"Money rules the world baby, don't worry it won't cost much, just make everything 20k" he said with a smirk.
"Ok, but how am I going to pay you" I asked hoping he will get confused.
"You look intelligent, so am guessing you can do mobile transfer so I will send my account number to you, you then do the transfer"nhe said beaming me a smile, I nodded. He then gave me the account number and I transfered the money, I didnt see him brought out his phone to check if he received alert,
"I have transferred it" I told him, he gave me a nod "don't you receive alert?" I asked
"No" he answered, damn if I had know, I would've played a fast one on him, well its late
"I just lost, more than half of my salary just for fun" I said sadly
"Don't worry babe, nothing good comes easy" he said smiling, I wish I can wipe that smile off his face, I bet this is the fastest money he ever made.
"My name is Cynthia" I said angrily, he smiled.
"Am Ejike" he said extending his hand and I shook it, its soft, more than mine, it amazed me, "so you ready for fun babe" he said, I guess he won't be calling me my name, well after today, it won't matter cause we won't cross path again.
"As I will ever be" I replied.
"Good, but first we need get you home and have you changed" he said, my home, there is no way am showing him my home, he might be a creep "am no creep, and if you don't change there will be no fun" he demanded
"But I don't want to show you my house" I said sadly
"Fair enough" he said, "but since the morning is already in my account, I guess I should just head homeap and consider myself lucky" he said and I snapped my eyes at him, he have a devilish grin, he is such a bastard
"Catch you later babe" he said then left me with onlky a wave, then I looked down and started crying, how foolish I was to trust him, how foolish I was to think I can have fun like others, all my life fun have never been my specialty. So I kept crying in this lonely road with no hope for help, I lost 20k.

To read ahead of others and enjoy other stories click on
www.kingsworld7..com

3 Likes

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2018
My Billionaire boyfriend
Chapter 2
I stood there crying feeling defeated, I was too quick to believe him, maybe it was cause of his handsome face and gentle look, I should've seen reasons, he came to a club, and asked for money, he is a liar and a thief. I was still cry when I felt the same very soft hands I held earlier wiped my tears, so I looked up and saw Ejike.
"You came back" I asked with a hiccup
"Of course, I wouldn't want to be the guy that left a beautiful girl stranded" he answered with a smile and felt my cheek stained with blush, I smiled back
"So here" he said showing me his handkerchief "bind my eyes with this" he said and I looked at him showing my confusion and he rolled his eyes "so that I won't know the direction to your house" he said and I smiled, he turned backing me so I took the handkerchief and tied his eyes, he is taller but it wasn't a problem
"Easy babe" he said, and I could imagine him smiling.
"Done" I said and turned him towards me, "can you see me" I asked, and he shook his head, then I started dancing stupidly, hoping he will laugh, that means he is seeing me
"Stop dancing stupidly" he said and I gasped "I know you are, not cause am seeing you, but because you strike me like a girl that do stupid things when someone is not looking" he said smiling
"Let go" I said feeling ratted out, he giggled and extended his hand, I took it and still marvelled at his soft palm "your palm is soft" I said,
"Yea, I get that a lot, now lead the way" he said, we started walking slowly, I have never led a blind person before, but its feels like it now.
"You know one can have fun, by just talking with someone or doing something he or she values" he said as we walk
"Yes, but my friends don't think so" I said sadly, he scoffed
"Don't mind them, or maybe they have known you since secondary, and they know you are uptight and never went to any party, have you even have a real relationship" he asked and hit his feet against a stone "ouch" he said
"Sorry"
"Direct me better next time babe" he said and I nodded
"To you question, yes I have not being in a real relationship, and they know me since secondary, I have always been uptight" I said with hint of anger "on my defence, I don't want any distractions, I wanted to graduate and live a comfortable life" I said
"Good, I know they have always bothered you since, so what made me listen now" he asked. I took a deep breath and exhaled
"Cause am 27 years old and they say with the way I live I might die single, so I decided to you know change something" I answered and remembered how their boyfriends always come to pick them up.
"So are they all married" he asked
"Not all, but they are all into a relationship" I answered, I feel free with him, am opening to him in ways I have never done before
"You are beautiful, so am shocked no guy have approached you" he said, the I stopped him from hitting another stone
"Actually, I have some guys after me, but whenever I try to accept one it always end bad, either our dates are always awkward with both of us mainly me, not knowing but to say, or I just don't like the guy" I answered and he giggled.
"Well consider yourself lucky" he said and it surprised me
"How?"
"Since you never had a real relationship, that means you never had a heartbreak" he said
"Yes actually, am a novice in matters of fthe heart" I said then it dawn on me "that means you have" I asked and he froze for a bit before walking.
"Yes, firstly when I was in primary 6, when she left me to be with the teachers son, cause he can easily show her the exam sheet before the exam" he said patting his heart "oh my poor heart have experience series of heart break since then" he with amusement, making me laugh, he look so cute
"You shouldn't have give your heart when you were so young" I said,
"Yea, but luckily the guy didn't show her anything, when she came back to me, I refused" he answered, I wonder how a primary 6 love life would be like
"And if you are wondering how the relationship is, it involved me buying her sweet and whatever she demanded, her holding my hands whenever we go home, and coming over to my house on weekends. It could've been considered normal friendship if we didn't play under the cover" he said with a smug look
"Naughty you" I said laughing, without knowing it we are almost at my apartment, its one storey building, I share a flat with 3 of my friends, they always go to their Boyfriends house for the weekend
"We are almost there" I said sadly, I just don't want this moment to end
"Is that sadness I sense in your voice" he asked
"No" I denied
"Denial" he singed, I huffed
"Yes" I said stopping in front of my building, "we are here" I said and he wind me around to face him. "So I will no go upstairs and change then come back, so you will take me to the fun place" I said as my mood elevated
"Babe, what do you think we have been having all this while" he asked, then it dawn at me
"Having fun" I replied bitter smile
"This sadness you feel, is the feeling you get when fun is coming to an end" he said, I took the moment to take in his features, he is really handsome, the moonlight gave me a nice view of him "are you checking me out" he asked and my eye widened
"Don't flatter yourself" I replied and he giggled.
"Babe, I rescued you from the thugs, gave you fun, so I have paid in full" he said and I nodded
After a few moment of silent I decided to remove the blindfold
"You know if you remove it, I will see where you live"
"Yes, but I don't mind" I said and try to remove it
"Wait" he said and I did, he came closer, slowly raised his hands to touch my cheek, his movement resemble that of a blind man, he lean closer, I felt hot, I think he is about to kiss me, normal me would refuse, but since I saw him nothing about me is normal so I closed my eyes but instead of my lips I felt the warmness on my forehead, but it still send shivers down my spine
"Why" I whispered
"Cause I might lose the courage if I see your face" he said, I opened my eyes and looked at him hoping to hold this moment forever. But I still have to remove the blindfold, so I did and he opened his eyes. And looked at me, just with a single glaze he set my soul on fire.
"Now seeing your house, I think I will be dropping by" he said, and it spark hope in me
"I live in the first floor" I said, wow am I that desperate.
"Good, now go upstairs babe, its already pass midnight" he said, and I felt myself being shy, something I never thought its possible
"Alright" I said and slowly opened the gate and walked inside, I ran upstairs immediately I locked the gate, I want to see him as he walked away. Luckily I made it on time to watch him as he walked away with his hands in his pocket, a slow smile crept on my lips as I watch him leave, God I can't wait to see him again. That was my thought as I slept.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2018
My Billionaire boyfriend
Chapter 3
All through Saturday I kept hoping to see him, I can't count how many times I looked out the road hoping to see him, I didn't even visit the orphanage like I planned to cause I fear he might come while I was away. My sadness knows no bound as he didn't come even as the day ended. I also started the lookout again on sunday after I came back from church, but he didn't come.
"So did you have fun" Ejiro one of my friend asked, she have a nice backside, she is the ideal woman for most men, black sexy girl, unlike simple fair me, am plain, with little curves, am beautiful though
"Yes I did"
"Really" Ella asked she is the shortest among us, and a heavy gossiper so she is always eager to hear new things, and also beautiful in her own way.
"Yes" I answered, a little smile appeared on my face as I remembered the kiss
"You see, club is always fun" Esther said, I realized they still think I had fun in the club, I wanted to tell them everything, but I don't even know how, will they believe me if I said I had fun by just talking to a very cute guy. I don't think so
"I guess so" I said, luckily nobody pushed on they all started chatting about what happened at their Boyfriends side, I left them and went inside my room since its not my area of interest. Its 3 rooms apartment so we all have each room to ourselves, except for Ella and Esther who share the same room, then the sitting room belong to us all. I took refuge in my room, as I reminisce on my best night, I miss him even when I barely know him, I don't even know his full name, one at a time, my inner self told me.
"When next we see I will ask him then" I muttered 'that is there is next time' I thought.
The week goes slowly, and am always on a lookout, even Ella noticed it and asked why am always looking down the street, I said its nothing serious. As the days goes by, my sadness of missing him turns to anger, if he know he won't come why did he gave me hope, am so mad at myself for even believing he will, maybe to him am just like any other girl he comes across.
Its Friday again, so my friends have already left to their Boyfriends house, am alone at home, too lazy to cook anything I just drank tea with biscuits, I wore my dead brother hoodie, its big so it covers me well, reaching my mid thigh, I was not wearing any undies, since am not going anywhere or expecting anybody, I was just watching, Tom and Jerry my favourite, and eating popcorn, my very own cinema. I heard the knock on the door, I wondered who, but since am not expecting anyone, I thought it will be Ella, cause she sometimes forget something, but she also have her keys, I was still thinking when I heard the knock again, so I decided to go check, my lips went dry when I opened the door and saw Ejike
"Ejike" I said surprisingly
"One and only" he said with a drop dead smile
"You came" I said sounding like a moan
"Its either the popcorn you having is too sweet or you miss me" he said, and I gasped
"How do you know am eating popcorn" I asked, then he now removed something beside my lips, my toe curled as I felt his touch, then it showed it to me, it was a little piece if popcorn
"So which is it" he asked referring to his earlier question
"Popcorn, definitely the popcorn" I answered a little too quick
"I miss you too" he said giggling.
"Come in" I said, and he walked in, the looking around the house,
"Only girls live here" he said, sounding so sure
"How do you know" I asked
"It smells of perfume and make up, and its way to neat" he answered, I smiled, that's true
"So what can I offer you" I said, he now sat down and looked at me from head to toe, I suddenly felt shy again, I clasped my hands together, and brought my feet together, even the right leg was on top the left, am no worried he is checking me out, am worried he might not like what he sees.
"Water" he said then, focused on the tv "Tom and Jerry, really" he asked
"Yea" I answered from the fridge side, I brought out the bottle water, that's what we always offer visitors, but we drink normal sachet water, I took a quick look on the mirrow before coming out
"Here" I said handing him the water, he drank a not out of it
"Why did you come, not that am not happy, but why now, why not other days" I asked
"Well, am busy, am free now, so what better way to spend my time with a very cute girl" he said smiling, I blushed
"But they're many other cute girls" I said, am sitting in the same sofa with him, but we kept a distance between us
"True, but non of them is my kind of cute" he said
I smiled "but you know, I won't be paying again" I said just to be sure, but I will if he demands it
"Oh you wound me" he said holding his chest "am just a guy here to have fun with a girl who he think is cute" he said and I smiled
"If you so requested for money, I would've paid" I said the gasped as I realize it made me sound desperate "but luckily you won't" I completed hoping he will treat it as joke
"I would've have still helped you out that day if you didn't offer me money" he smiled showing his dimple
"Well its not too late, you can return the money now" I said with a huge grin
"Don't be ridiculous babe" he said, and we both laughed. I don't like the distance between us, I want that soft touch, I kept thinking what to do, so I came up with a plan
"Do you want to play card" I asked, though I don't see how it can make me touch him
"Sure babe, but don't cry when I win" he smirked.
I went and brought the card, we started playing, we are still sitting on the same sofa, just in a way we face eachother using the distance to play the game, I know am not wearing any undies so I made sure to cover myself with the pillow, I don't want to be seen as a slut.
We are now on the fifth round and he is still winning, its frustrating, I thought am good, I always win my friends, but I hold nothing against him, he just kept calm and mocked me, he is definitely not a gentleman, so I decided to cheat, don't blame me. So I won
"You cheated" he said resting his head on his palm
"No I didn't"I denied
"You did" he said, he looked amused
"Prove it" I challenged
He laughed then took the pillow, revealing the two card I hid, oops am caught,
"If caught, then you are a cheater" he said giving me back the pillow, I covered myself again, I felt sad for being caught "I have been cheating and you didn't catch me" he said and my eye widened
"You" I said and rushed him, he stood up and giving me more distance "I will so kill you when I catch you" I said as we run around, he kept laughing and avoiding me, he mock me on how I look in the hoodie, so I decided him
"What's that behind you" I said as he turned to look I jumped on him "I caught you" I said as I wrapped my legs around him, why does it looks like he is the one that caught me, he smiled and gentle move strand of my hair aside
"You caught me" he whispered and his voice arouse something in me, my heart beating violently, I looked at the lips and I want to taste it, don't blame me it looks delicious, I inched closer so did he.

Visit www.kingsworld7..com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 1:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Chapter 4
It felt like ages, before I felt it lips on mine, it felt shivers down my spine, it was just a feather kiss but it was enough to make goosebumps appear, and enough to make me shut down my brain as I lean closer to deepen the kiss, he taste like mint, we kiss until we need to separate to breath
"Now that's one hell of a kiss" he said, smiling
"Yea" I said still wrapped around him, am now ashamed, I wonder what he will see me as, maybe slut. So I got down
"Am sorry for what happened, I just" I try to make up reasons but found non
"Am not" he said then drew me closer "but if you don't want its again babe, its you choice" he said as he sniff my hair, and I felt his warm breath on my neck, I let out a moan, he surely bring out the animal in me
"I need you a mile away from me,so that I can think well" I whispered, he chuckle,
"That's you admitting the effect I have on you"
He then moved back, with that my reasoning came back, I then realize I knew nothing about him, well he also know nothing about me, not that I have skeleton in my cardboard
"What your name" I asked
"Ejike" he answered
"Full name"
"Ejike Ezeobi" he said, looking some what like scared
"Am Cynthia Arinze" I said too and he returned to his normal composure, he now check the time,
"I have to go babe, I will come again on Friday then we will know get to know ourselves" he said, it saddens me that he have to leave, I want him to stay, can I seduce him to stay, that would be cheap of me
"I will wait" I said, he now cupped my cheek,
"What will I do with all these cuteness" he said and I smiled "no makeup can make one achieve this beauty"
"Stop flattering me" I said shyly
"With you, no word is flattery cause they are all true" he said and kissed me, it was just a brush but enough to weak my knees, "so long babe" he said and walked to the door, he gave me on last wave before leaving. The moment he left did I realize how much I need him, the feeling indescribable. I know I will continue missing him till he comes.
All my days Friday is now my favourite, cause that's when I see him, we are not like dating, cause we don't even have our contact, I wanted to ask but am nervous and since he is the man he will ask. I don't know what we are, he never asked me to become his girlfriend, but always come on Friday to brighten my day, and we always kiss and even go pass kissing where I always end up unclad, but he is always the one to stop, seems he is stronger than I am. Its been months and my friends have not seen him, though I already told them I have a guy, trust Ella to pry information out of me. They were happy and wanted to meet him, but how do I tell Ejike that, I don't even know the label to tag us. Its confusing but even in the confusion I smile
"I have a request to ask you" I said nervously
"Anything babe" he said, he sitting on my sofa and I have my two legs on him
"Can you come tomorrow" I asked, I want to tell him about my friends but am nervous, so instead, I decided to invite him tomorrow
"You miss me that much babe" he asked looking mischievous, truly I do, if I only I can I will have him for eternity.
"Don't be cocky" I said
"If I get cocky babe, you will be drown in the pleasure" he said smiling, I gasped as I realize what he just said
"Pervert" I said throwing a bit of my popcorn, he smiled
"I will be here love, I won't ask you why you need me, so surprise me" he said, I want to take him somewhere, but I don't know if he will like the place,
"I have to go"he said, and I felt sad, this is how I always feel when he is leaving
"Don't worry, tomorrow belongs to us" he said and gave me a feather kiss, but I held him and deepen the kiss, he always taste like mint
"That's one hell of a kiss" he whispered
"Yes it is" I said, and he chuckled, he left after a while, leaving me my loneliness, something that never existed until he came.
Just like he said, he is standing on my doorsteps, wearing a jean jacket, he is smoking hot, am already prepare, wearing a light blue gown,
"Should I say your beauty is breathtaking babe" he said with a smile that exposed his dimple,
"And you mister, is one hell of a sexy thing" I said as I pecked him, he chuckled, look at us acting like couples but we are not.
"So what's the surprise babe" he said, after we are outside
"Just wait for it" I said the stopped a taxi, then told where to take us. After a few minutes we are in front of the place
"An orphanage?" He asked with surprise, and am nervous if he will hate it.
"Yes, do you like it" I asked hoping he does
"I have not been to one" he said, and I could sense his nervousness
"Well then let's go make history" I said as I took him by the hand and we went inside.
It was a wonderful experience, I gave them money, I didn't buy anything like I use to, even Ejike gave the little he have, I carried the babies, so did he, played with the kids and revealed another side of him, as he carried them up like they are flying
"Am a plane" one of the kids screams, some said they're superman, some said bird, it was a wonderful experience and with the smile on his face I know he enjoyed it.
"So how was it" I asked as we're on our way home, we stopped some miles before my house to walk the remain path holding hands
"Its was exhilarating" he said, "thanks for showing me something wonderful babe" he said
"You welcome" I said as we continue our walk with laughter and throwing passes as each other. No need denying it, am whipped.

Subscribe to www.kingsworld7..com for more stories

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 1:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Chapter 4
It felt like ages, before I felt it lips on mine, it felt shivers down my spine, it was just a feather kiss but it was enough to make goosebumps appear, and enough to make me shut down my brain as I lean closer to deepen the kiss, he taste like mint, we kiss until we need to separate to breath
"Now that's one hell of a kiss" he said, smiling
"Yea" I said still wrapped around him, am now ashamed, I wonder what he will see me as, maybe slut. So I got down
"Am sorry for what happened, I just" I try to make up reasons but found non
"Am not" he said then drew me closer "but if you don't want its again babe, its you choice" he said as he sniff my hair, and I felt his warm breath on my neck, I let out a moan, he surely bring out the animal in me
"I need you a mile away from me,so that I can think well" I whispered, he chuckle,
"That's you admitting the effect I have on you"
He then moved back, with that my reasoning came back, I then realize I knew nothing about him, well he also know nothing about me, not that I have skeleton in my cardboard
"What your name" I asked
"Ejike" he answered
"Full name"
"Ejike Ezeobi" he said, looking some what like scared
"Am Cynthia Arinze" I said too and he returned to his normal composure, he now check the time,
"I have to go babe, I will come again on Friday then we will know get to know ourselves" he said, it saddens me that he have to leave, I want him to stay, can I seduce him to stay, that would be cheap of me
"I will wait" I said, he now cupped my cheek,
"What will I do with all these cuteness" he said and I smiled "no makeup can make one achieve this beauty"
"Stop flattering me" I said shyly
"With you, no word is flattery cause they are all true" he said and kissed me, it was just a brush but enough to weak my knees, "so long babe" he said and walked to the door, he gave me on last wave before leaving. The moment he left did I realize how much I need him, the feeling indescribable. I know I will continue missing him till he comes.
All my days Friday is now my favourite, cause that's when I see him, we are not like dating, cause we don't even have our contact, I wanted to ask but am nervous and since he is the man he will ask. I don't know what we are, he never asked me to become his girlfriend, but always come on Friday to brighten my day, and we always kiss and even go pass kissing where I always end up unclad, but he is always the one to stop, seems he is stronger than I am. Its been months and my friends have not seen him, though I already told them I have a guy, trust Ella to pry information out of me. They were happy and wanted to meet him, but how do I tell Ejike that, I don't even know the label to tag us. Its confusing but even in the confusion I smile
"I have a request to ask you" I said nervously
"Anything babe" he said, he sitting on my sofa and I have my two legs on him
"Can you come tomorrow" I asked, I want to tell him about my friends but am nervous, so instead, I decided to invite him tomorrow
"You miss me that much babe" he asked looking mischievous, truly I do, if I only I can I will have him for eternity.
"Don't be cocky" I said
"If I get cocky babe, you will be drown in the pleasure" he said smiling, I gasped as I realize what he just said
"Pervert" I said throwing a bit of my popcorn, he smiled
"I will be here love, I won't ask you why you need me, so surprise me" he said, I want to take him somewhere, but I don't know if he will like the place,
"I have to go"he said, and I felt sad, this is how I always feel when he is leaving
"Don't worry, tomorrow belongs to us" he said and gave me a feather kiss, but I held him and deepen the kiss, he always taste like mint
"That's one hell of a kiss" he whispered
"Yes it is" I said, and he chuckled, he left after a while, leaving me my loneliness, something that never existed until he came.
Just like he said, he is standing on my doorsteps, wearing a jean jacket, he is smoking hot, am already prepare, wearing a light blue gown,
"Should I say your beauty is breathtaking babe" he said with a smile that exposed his dimple,
"And you mister, is one hell of a sexy thing" I said as I pecked him, he chuckled, look at us acting like couples but we are not.
"So what's the surprise babe" he said, after we are outside
"Just wait for it" I said the stopped a taxi, then told where to take us. After a few minutes we are in front of the place
"An orphanage?" He asked with surprise, and am nervous if he will hate it.
"Yes, do you like it" I asked hoping he does
"I have not been to one" he said, and I could sense his nervousness
"Well then let's go make history" I said as I took him by the hand and we went inside.
It was a wonderful experience, I gave them money, I didn't buy anything like I use to, even Ejike gave the little he have, I carried the babies, so did he, played with the kids and revealed another side of him, as he carried them up like they are flying
"Am a plane" one of the kids screams, some said they're superman, some said bird, it was a wonderful experience and with the smile on his face I know he enjoyed it.
"So how was it" I asked as we're on our way home, we stopped some miles before my house to walk the remain path holding hands
"Its was exhilarating" he said, "thanks for showing me something wonderful babe" he said
"You welcome" I said as we continue our walk with laughter and throwing passes as each other. No need denying it, am whipped.

Click to www.kingsworld7..com for more stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2018
My billionaire boyfriend
Chapter 5
Luckily we shared contact, he asked and I gave so we have been talking all time, and whenever we talk I always smile, we also argue about things, things like chicken can fly but is just too lazy, we just argue about stupid things and am loving it, I always look forward to Friday, cause according to him that when he is most free.
"Hi girls" Esther said happily, we are currently have girls time, we normally do it every Thursday,
"As you know, my boyfriend" she said dreamily "have proposed" yea she proposed last week
"So he said we should have a little gathering, that you girls should all come with your Boyfriends"
"Wow, that's going to be lit" Ella gushed, and the girls squealed, I didn't cause the only one in my mind is Ejike and I don't know if he will agree, I don't even know what we are yet.
"So Cynthia, will you finally bring the guy" Ejiro asked, and they all turned their attention on me
"Which guy" I feigned ignorance
"Emma" Ella said
"His name is Ejike" I snapped
"So there is a guy after all" Ella teased,
"Just bring him, thats all" Esther said.
"When is then gathering, I asked
"Sunday" she answered, and with that they all started saying what to wear, well its not going to be bad, its just us girls and Boyfriends, that wouldn't be so bad, except I don't know what he is yet.
Its Friday again, my favourite day of the week, I rushed everything at the office pretty fast, though lately we have been super busy. I work at Pure wine company, its the best wine producing company, its globally known, its a multi billion company. My friends and I work in one of the branch, though the head quarter is also located in this state, but we hardly go there. Coming to why we are super busy, the son of the CEO came back from overseas and he will be the new CEO his father is stepping down, so as the new CEO his first order is for all branch to submit their accounting details, we will be doing ours next 2 weeks.
Well enough of office work, am currently waiting for my man, and preparing myself to tell him about the party, I won't be man if he refuse, but I sure want him to come.
"Hi babe, you miss me" he said as I opened the door, he still have his dimple, looking smoking hot in the jean jacket.
"You wish" I smiled and we went inside, I could feel him behind him, the hair in the back of my neck stood up as my every nerves is aware of him
"Do I still affect you like the first time" he said coming closer stopping me at the spot
"Yes" I moan as I felt him kiss my neck, it went down my body till I curl up my toes, I closed my eyes,
"So you feel all giddy when I kiss you here" he kissed my neck again,
"Yes" I moan, how can someone have control over me like am on a spell
"And you feel this" he said as he gently clawed me, I bit my tongue trying not melt on his every touch.
"Mmmmhmmmm" I moaned
"And this" he clawed down my spine and it increased my heart beat. I kept praying for it to go further, am about to explode from ecstasy, when I couldn't handle it I felt him pull away, I felt cold as his warmth went with him, I waited for him to come back but he didn't, I then turn to look at him as I was surprised to see the amused look on his face
"I love to tease you babe" he chuckled
"You, son of a bitch" I said angrily and threw a pillow at him then stomp off to my room.
"Come on babe" he said I ignored him and shut my door feeling like a fool for melting so easily.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 12:10am On Nov 23, 2018
My billionaire boyfriend
Chapter 5
Luckily we shared contact, he asked and I gave so we have been talking all time, and whenever we talk I always smile, we also argue about things, things like chicken can fly but is just too lazy, we just argue about stupid things and am loving it, I always look forward to Friday, cause according to him that when he is most free.
"Hi girls" Esther said happily, we are currently have girls time, we normally do it every Thursday,
"As you know, my boyfriend" she said dreamily "have proposed" yea she proposed last week
"So he said we should have a little gathering, that you girls should all come with your Boyfriends"
"Wow, that's going to be lit" Ella gushed, and the girls squealed, I didn't cause the only one in my mind is Ejike and I don't know if he will agree, I don't even know what we are yet.
"So Cynthia, will you finally bring the guy" Ejiro asked, and they all turned their attention on me
"Which guy" I feigned ignorance
"Emma" Ella said
"His name is Ejike" I snapped
"So there is a guy after all" Ella teased,
"Just bring him, thats all" Esther said.
"When is then gathering, I asked
"Sunday" she answered, and with that they all started saying what to wear, well its not going to be bad, its just us girls and Boyfriends, that wouldn't be so bad, except I don't know what he is yet.
Its Friday again, my favourite day of the week, I rushed everything at the office pretty fast, though lately we have been super busy. I work at Pure wine company, its the best wine producing company, its globally known, its a multi billion company. My friends and I work in one of the branch, though the head quarter is also located in this state, but we hardly go there. Coming to why we are super busy, the son of the CEO came back from overseas and he will be the new CEO his father is stepping down, so as the new CEO his first order is for all branch to submit their accounting details, we will be doing ours next 2 weeks.
Well enough of office work, am currently waiting for my man, and preparing myself to tell him about the party, I won't be man if he refuse, but I sure want him to come.
"Hi babe, you miss me" he said as I opened the door, he still have his dimple, looking smoking hot in the jean jacket.
"You wish" I smiled and we went inside, I could feel him behind him, the hair in the back of my neck stood up as my every nerves is aware of him
"Do I still affect you like the first time" he said coming closer stopping me at the spot
"Yes" I moan as I felt him kiss my neck, it went down my body till I curl up my toes, I closed my eyes,
"So you feel all giddy when I kiss you here" he kissed my neck again,
"Yes" I moan, how can someone have control over me like am on a spell
"And you feel this" he said as he gently clawed me, I bit my tongue trying not melt on his every touch.
"Mmmmhmmmm" I moaned
"And this" he clawed down my spine and it increased my heart beat. I kept praying for it to go further, am about to explode from ecstasy, when I couldn't handle it I felt him pull away, I felt cold as his warmth went with him, I waited for him to come back but he didn't, I then turn to look at him as I was surprised to see the amused look on his face
"I love to tease you babe" he chuckled
"You, son of a bitch" I said angrily and threw a pillow at him then stomp off to my room.
"Come on babe" he said I ignored him and shut my door feeling like a fool for melting so easily....
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Chizim1: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Please continue
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Chapter 6

"Sorry babe" he kept apologizing, I locked my room and he was begging I should open up, am more mad at myself than him, how could I be this weak
"It won't happen again" I smiled a bit at his desperation, then it hit me, I need to ask him about the party
"I can only forgive you on one condition" I said, and I can imagine him, sitting up
"Anything babe"
"There is this party, my friend fiancee is hosting, not a party just a gathering of friends, so every girl is to come with her boyfriend" I paused
"And?"
"And I want you, I mean I would like you to come with me" I said nervously
"Let me get this straight, you girls are asked to come with your boyfriends" he asked
"Yes" I answered anxiously waiting for his reply
"And you want, me"
"Yes dimwit" I answered, he should free me
"You should have asked me to be your boyfriend in a more romantic way babe" he said and I sense mocking in his voice and my anger rose as I burst out of my room to deal with him, though I don't know how
"You son" my lips was shut with a kiss, a kiss that I have been missing for like ever, I melted at his touch, I felt him smile and I bite his lips for punishment,
"Bad, babe" he whispered, I giggle, "I accept" he said
"What" I asked
"I accept to be your boyfriend, hence I will accompany you babe" he said giving me a mischievous smile
"Sly dog" I smiled, and I felt happy for finally our relationship have a label
"So girlfriend, do you have anything, am famished" he said
"Sure, boyfriend" I said and it sounded so nice, we now moved to have food, mainly him.
Its now sunday and am nervous I don't know why, mainly I have finally have my own boyfriend, now am conscious of everything, the girls said we will all meet at Esther's fiance house, Ejike is running late, he told me he will be busy though, so all I have to do is wait.
"Sorry babe, I was held up" he came over, one hour late, he was wearing a blue jacket, and sky blue jean, white canvas and ash polo, he is very sexy, and if not because we are already late I would've kissed his brains out
"Come let's go we are already late" I said and we both left heading to the house, I know there I already went there once.
After a while we are there, a fine bungalow, I forgot to say my girls don't like dating poor guys, so their Boyfriends are rich.
"Wow, that's a rich building" Ejike said, I could sense his nervousness, all this while I never thought how he will feel in the presence of rich guys
"If you want, we can just go home, watch film and run around all day" I said
"No, let go, we are already here" he said and we walked inside
"Unless, it will be a necked you running around" he said with a wink
"In your dreams" I said and knocked on the door
"And you jus killed it babe" he said then Esther opened the door
"Wow, girl you are late, but right on time" he said with a huge grin
"This is Ejike, my boyfriend" I introduced him, she gave him a nice smile
"Am Esther" she said as they both shook hands,
"Just like the star" he said smiling, wow, so he have a flirty side, I felt jealous, I don't want him doing that with any girl not even my friends "luckily I already have a brighter star" he said winking at me and my heart swelled
"Cynthia, you got yourself a charmer" she said and ushered us in.
I introduced him to everybody, they all gave me a nice welcome, everything was going smoothly Until Ella asked Ejike his line of work, I know the answer and its not a good one
"Nothing yet,I just hustle around" he answered taking a sip of wine
"Doing what" Ejiro asked
"Currently, am a labourer, at a building site" he answered and everybody looked at him, like what he said is abomination,
"Labourer" Esther asked and they all laughed
"Dude, you are way below" Ejiro's boyfriend said,
"Its an insult to be here with us" Ella's boyfriend asked
"Come on guys, he is still human" Esther said, she is always the compassionate one, am already boiling with anger
"And also my boyfriend" I barked at them
"Come on girl, is this the first boyfriend you want to have, come on step up" Ella said
"I have lots of rich single guys to introduce you to" Ejiro said
"I don't want them, for you information I love my boyfriend, am contented with him, he might be poor now but there is tomorrow and that is hope" I said. I can see the pity in Esther's eyes
"Are we here to tell my visitor that he is not worth my chair or are we here to celebrate my relationship" Esther's boyfriend talked for the first time, and I could feel the authority in his voice, it have finality in it, so everybody decided to drop the topic.
Am already vexed and I don't want to continue to dine with them "well you all can continue with your celebration, am leaving" I stood up "come let's go" I said to Ejike who still looked amused all this while like non of this mattered to him, like he is not the main topic, he stood up.
"Thanks for the drink" he said and we walked out of there, I ignored Esthers call and left, I was holding Ejike's hand and I wonder how can a labourer's hands be so soft.
Click on www.kingsworld7..com for more

4 Likes

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Twenty47(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wow... nice one OP,Keep up the good work.
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Unknown to you, Ejike is a billionaire
Well done Op

1 Like

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Chizim1: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tanx for update please don't stop again
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 12:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Chapter 7

After leaving the house and walking a while, I screamed out of frustration, its night already so the street is quiet.
"Easy there babe" Ejike said behind me still smiling
"And what about this is funny" I asked furiously
"The fact you look sexy while mad, it was just a sight to behold, so am dazed" he said and I could feel my anger surpressing "and I heard you say something about love and boyfriend" he said like he is thinking
"Me?, I can't remember" I feigned ignorance. I don't want to be teased by him again
"I love you too babe" he said and I froze,
"You what" I asked and turned to him
"I love you too babe" he said, and I smiled, its no joke I can see the sincerity in his eyes
"Sly dog" I teased and he smiled
"Come I have somewhere to take you" he said "don't ask questions is a surprise" he said with no space for argument, then I followed him still happy about his confession, though its not like the romantic ones you read from novels or see in movies, its just a typical I love you we all come across in our everyday life, but it carried all the electricity and butterfly, that I can't stop smiling no matter how much I tried.
After a while we are standing in front of a big duplex, very beautiful that the beautiful bungalow earlier became a hut compared to it
"Wow its beautiful" I said
"You like it" he asked
"Who wouldn't" I answered truthfully
"I have the keys" he said showing me a bunch of keys
"How" I asked, cause I know there is no way he could afford such luxury
"Its a new house, so we were paid to clean it, we finished it a week ago, but the owner is not yet back so he said I should hold on to the key, so I want to give you a tour of the building" he said
Am nervous but I really want to see the inside "what if we break something" I reasoned
"Am not clumsy, and you are not besides its just a tour" he said
"Alright" I agreed as curiosity got the best of me. He smiled and we both went it, it was really marvelous "is this all from Nigeria" I asked as I looked at the interior
"I heard most are imported" he answered, I nodded, I sat on the sofa and it can only be described as welcoming
"Let's pretend, that this is ours, and we live here" he said and drag me up then spine me around I giggled "what would've changed" he asked
"Nothing, there are all perfect, I already saw the kitchen and its my dream kitchen the bedrooms are heaven the sitting room, a palace" I said truthfully, this is by far the most beautiful house I have ever seen
"But I will put a rocking chair, in my room" I said, I always wanted that since the day I saw it in a movie
"Why rocking chair" he asked
"Cause its use to nurse babies" I answered shyly, looking down on my feet.
"You are sexy when you are angry, cute when you are shy" he teased and I raised my head angrily to barked at him but once again my lips was shut with a kiss
I moan as he kiss me, I missed this, I always do I grabbed him to pull him closer but he stopped
"You see, sexy" he said with a mischievous smile, and a burning desire in his eyes, with that all my reasoning left me and I pulled him to continue the kiss, he didn't resist, this time I took the lead, I was showing him how much he meant to me through a kiss, but I felt its not enough or I wanted more, it doesn't matter which, I wrapped my legs around his waist and deepened the kiss.
"Babe" he whispered, showing how much I affect him, I felt him move, am too blinded with ecstasy that I don't know where we are heading to until I felt my back hit the bed.
He stopped the kiss then went to perform wonders on my neck, I grabbed a fist of the sheet then curled my feet, he ran his hands on my bare thigh, I felt shivers as his hands run down almost to my honey pot, am already aching there, I don't know how long before I beg him to ravish me.
"Am not going to ask you to stop me cause I won't" he said revealing his savage nature, and I loved him the more if that's possible
"Then don't" I whispered as he claimed my lips, I started tugging on his cloth, since I hate the fact its a barrier, he then removed it so I did the same, the light is on, I felt shy as I lay naked in front of him, his eyes watching my every part, I tried to cover up with my hands
"Babe don't, you are beautiful" he said and pressed against me, I know there is no going back so I surrendered myself to him, he is now my heart,
"I love you" I said to him
"I love you too" he said as we both went to paradise to experience euphoria.

Author note:
Please am a blogger, so help me get 1000 pageview in my site, consider it as a payment for this wonderful story. Here is the link
www.kingsworld7..com

May God bless you as you click on the site

4 Likes

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 09, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Chizim1: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2019
Thanks for the update am following
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Ann2012(f): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Interesting

Well done OP
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2019
Chapter 8

I woke up with a very naked and sexy Ejike beside me, and I wish it will be so every morning, looking at him sleep I want to wake him with kiss and repeat what we did last night, but unfortunately its monday I have to go to work. I stared at him for a while, he is heaven sent, I leaned down and kissed him, work can wait, kissing cause no harm, even know he still have minty taste
"Hello babe" he said with a morning voice that sound totally sexy
"Hello boyfriend" I said and continued the kiss, I cant just get enough of him
"Continue doing that, and you might have me always next to you every morning" he said smiling
I giggled I wish so, but I won't tell him, that will increase his ego, and he already have enough of that "come, time to work" I said, then he grapped on to me,
"Come on let's spend the day here" he said
"That's tempting but, I have work so do you"
"I can call in sick" he said with look like a 12 years boy
"Good, but I can't"no said and stood up to bath, I got stuck, he is holding the sheet am using to cover up, "let go" I demanded.
"Why"
"Cause I need to go bath" I said
"Then go, but leave the sheet, I want to see you as you are" he teased
"You pervert" I said then jerked the sheet of him, that was a huge mistake, cause he is also in his birthday suit, he looked confident, he didn't even bother hiding it
"Cover up" I barked
"You cover your eyes" he said, I couldn't I love what am seeing so I kept looking at him, I felt my heart beat increased the temperature increased, my face will be redder than tomato now "who is the pervert now" he teased and with that I regain my senses and went to the bathroom
"Jerk" I said and I heard him laughing, I smiled, he is sure going to be the end of me.
When I arrived at work today, I didn't speak to any of my friends except Esther who tried to apologize, others was even keeping malice like they did the right thing, well home will be a disaster for now.
"Come Cynthia, you have to submit the accounting details today" my boss said, he is the branch manager
"I thought its next 2 weeks" I asked
"Why wait, its already arranged and I want it over with before the party" he said
"What party" I asked
"The welcoming party for the new CEO" he said, I just nodded "you are coming with me, you know you are quicker to answer things than me" he said, it sounded like an order, so no room for argument
"The party is on Friday, so no work, we just go to the party, its night party though" he said, I gasped
"Is there a problem" he asked
"No" I answered, actually yes, Friday belongs to Ejike, I would've asked him to come, but it will be unfair to take him to such place filled with rich people after what happened at Esthers part, and I can't just say no to my boss. Well I will figure things out.
"You can now go submit the file" he said and left him to go run his little errand .
The company's driver took me, to the head quarter, its a huge building with elevator, its the first elevator I rode in my life, I was alone in the elevator so I decide to take a selfie, I want to show it to Ejike.
I stopped when I heard the peep signifying, that I have reached my destination, so I waited for the door to slide open, I was shocked with who I saw, its Ejike standing there looking rugedly handsome, he is on a dark blue shirt with a stripped dark tie loosely tied on his neck, and black trouser
"What are you doing here" I asked, he is equally as surprised as I am
"I came to deliver something" he said, I see
"Me too" I answered, already wanting to kiss him
"Then do it and come downstairs let's catch up" he said and entered the elevator fastly, am surprised, but well since he is waiting downstairs, I then did all the necessary signing and submitted the file
As I was about to go down, the CEO came up,
"Good day sir" I greeted, he have 3 men with him
"How are you Cynthia" he said and am shocked he still remembered my name
"Am fine sir" I said,
"I wonder why you turned down my offer" he said, I once helped him, he lost his brief case in a eatry that I worked, I returned it to him, he wanted to pay me, I refused, he really appreciated it. Luckily when he saw me at the branch office for an interview he accepted me immediately, but I begged him to let me work my way to the top, thats why am not in the head quarter
"You already did enough sir" I said
"You are a good woman, I wish my son can marry someone like you" he said and I smiled
"Where is he by the way" he asked the secretary
"He is out sir" she answered, wow so if I was a bit earlier I might see him
"Ok, you can go now Cynthia, I hope you will come to the party" he said, now its clear I can't dodge it
"Sure sir" I answered
"Good, I will be expecting you, sorry for your time dear you can go" he said, he is such a nice man, rich people are not usually this nice
"Its a pleasure sir" I said and I walked inside the elevator and pressed the downfloor button, am already supper excited to see him.

Visit www.udokaebooks..com and tell me what you think of the stories there too

6 Likes

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Chizim1: 3:53am On Jan 10, 2019
Great work thank you
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Ann2012(f): 5:43am On Jan 10, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by WAACUT(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2019
We need more
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2019
More please
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by boomssey(f): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2019
Wow! I really really love this story.oh pls come update asap.
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2019
Chapter 9

Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face
"Hello babe" he said.
With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled
"Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me
"Hello" I said once I picked the call
"If you are done come back you are needed"
"Alright" I said and he hung up
"Work?" He asked
"Yes" I said sadly
"Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked
"Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams
"Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sunshine.
Friday did come faster than I know it, me and the girls are still at it, only Esther, they have all gone to their boyfriends, said the will be going to the party from there. Am currently trying to tell Ejike I won't be with him today. I called him
"Hello babe" he said as picked up
"Hello boyfriend" I said, stopping myself not to moan at his voice.
"So what are we going to do today" he said, I feel more bad about this
"Its a surprise" I said as I realize I can do both, I will just leave the party early and come home "you just have to come a bit late" I said, he normally come by 10 pm but today I will make it 11
"Just let me know when you are ready babe" he said, that's what I love about him, he is not demanding
"Sure, bye" I said and hung up, the phone rang a minute later
"What's the rush babe, you forgot your tradition"
I giggled "I love you" I said, I swear he never gets tired of it
"I love you too" he said and hung up.
I went to the party, it was full of luxurious people, thank God I didn't bring Ejike, he might feel inferior, though his personality never bothered me, I could sight my friends with their boyfriends, I don't feel like going to them
"You came" I heard the CEO said from behind me, so I turned
"Yes sir" I answered "nice party" I said, he is the host and this is his house
"Thanks, enjoy yourself" he replied then went on his way, he is such a nice man, I saw him move over to a woman, his wife, we always hear rumour about how much they love themselves, I can picture me having that with Ejike already. Its already 30 minutes and the new CEO is not yet here, seems I have to bail since I will later hear he looks like from my colleagues, I can't keep Ejike waiting, more like I can't wait any longer. As I made my move to leave the Mc voice boomed through the mic
"Please clap your hands as we welcome Ezeobi Ejike, the new CEO" he said and I turned to see him. My world froze as I saw my boyfriend walked in, he is the new CEO, he is a billionaire, I have been fooled. That instance of all the people in th, his eyes landed on me and we locked gaze.

www.kingsworld7..com

I keep pleading do click on the site to promote me, if you can also click on the ads

4 Likes

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Ann2012(f): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2019
Wow, loving this

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hehehe
Thanks for the update
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by khennyQ(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
i made a several click on the link, i thought the story continues there and btw this story is a masterpiece. Thanks for the update
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Chapter 10

He was looking at me with a shock expression, guess he didn't plan on this, what was his motives for lying to me, reporters where taking pictures, he regain his composure and started answering their question
"I heard he is such a playboy" I heard one of the guest said
"Yea, its normal for a billionaire like him" a girl said
"I don't mind, I will be fine if I get to be his play thing" a girl said with a chuckle, tell me why I haven't slap her,
"So you don't mind that he have a lot of girls already" one asked with a disgusting look, now am liking this one. Am still looking at Ejike as he is posing for camera, he throw glances at me.
"Yea, beside I heard he is a sex god" the insane girl said, now I remembered what happened on Sunday night, "cause he have been with many girls" she said, no wonder he is that good, I felt my heart bleed as I imagine him with many girls.
"I also hear he use all sort of trick on girls" one said, that crumbled me, honestly I was happy when I found out he is rich, but that crushed now that I felt used, so this was all a game to him, entertainment.
I slowly walked away from the girls before they say what will give me heart attack, am already trying so much not to cry,
"Here girl" I turned to see Ella, oh now am here friend "why didn't you tell us" she said laughing
"You boyfriend is the most eligible bachelor in town, you hit big girl" Ejiro said, how disgusting, they easily change their opinion because of money. I now regret being their friends
"Are you alright" the sensible one asked, I gave a nod and a smile
"Come on come introduce us to your boyfriend" Ella squealed
"He is not my boyfriend" I said and it came as a shock to them, how can a boyfriend use me like this, I bet now he knows he won't come back anymore, I looked at him one last time, I saw him taking a picture with a girl that have her hands over him, worse he seems to be enjoying it, looks like the rumours are true. I can no longer take this I disappeared from the crowd and broke ties with him as my sorrows engulfed me.
I soaked myself in pool of my won tears as I reached home, so this is what heartbreak fells like, how could it hurt so much, its just am organ located at our chest, but as it hurt I feel nthe pain all over, I never knew such pain exist. Worse is knowing am just a play thing that he don't care, the game will be bored to him since I already found out his secret, but inside me I don't want it to be true, something in me won't even mind if all I am to him is a play thing as long as am by his side and hear him call me babe. I went outside to have a look out, its already pass 1 am, so he won't be coming but I still hope
After waiting for like ages, I saw a car packed, am not into car but it sure look expensive, Ejike came out looking stress out.
"Better make no conclusion till you hear from me" he shouted for me to hear, with his looks now its really certain that this is more than game, I crumbled, the moon is giving me the perfect view of him. As I can no longer bear having this distance between us I rushed downstairs to feel his warmth
"I thought you left me" he said as he tightened the hug, am still crying, though he is with me now the tears refused to stop.
"I thought you would never come" I said in between tears, he now broke the hug to look at my face
"I would never leave you, am still the same guy you meant at the club, the same guy you laugh with all this while" he said and it brought smile to my face.
"You still have to tell me why you hid your identity" I said and he smiled
"Sure babe, I owe you that, but first let's go up" he said and we both went up
"Its funny how ur friends changed their view about me" he said
"Well its expected, you are our boss, so they need their job"
"Am actually the boss of your boss, they should not worry about their work, its safe" he said as we reached up.
"Now ready yourself for the story of a hidden billionaire" he said dramatically, I rolled my eyes he always know who to make jokes even in serious moment
"So oblige me"

the complete story is already on my blog
www.kingsworld7..com

5 Likes

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
For the ones following my story, here is the link for chapter 11
https://kingsworld7..com/2018/07/my-billionaire-boyfriend_86.html

1 Like

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Ann2012(f): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nice ending

Well done OP
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 7:34am On Jan 11, 2019
Chapter 11

"I am born with a silver spoon, and I love it" he giggled "but it have a downside, though it made me have any girl of my choice, they all followed me for the money, non is actually in love with me" he said sadly, how is it possible to love this sexy beast.
"I had affair with lots of girls, after each heart break I drown myself in sorrow, but the last one hurt the most, the girl I met in the states, and dated for 2 years, I was so sure she is the one" he took a deep breath "I was going to propose when we get back, but it all shattered, a month after we got back I caught her with a guy" he closed his eyes, I feel his pain and it saddens me
"Instead of her to apologize, she said she never loved me, that am just money and nothing interesting. That's the worst"nhe looked at me "then I was going to get drunk again like I normally do, then you showed up. Babe you wiped away my sorrows that's its only love that remains" he cupped my "I never planned to fool you or hide my identity, but when am with you I wanted to prove that am more than money, so I never used money on you and that kept me in a edge. Edge that you might get bored on me" he said with sincerity.
"I will never get bored of you" I said, and he smiled revealing that dimples that makes me weak, I kissed him as he returned it.
"I love you" he whispered
"I love you too" I said then I remembered he is a playboy
"But I heard you are a playboy" I said and he gave me a nervous smile
"Like a said, they just love my money, but its all past" he said
"Then prove it" I said immediately not knowing, how he can, he really don't need to
"How babe" he asked
"I don't know just do something you have never done before" I said, yea I deserve that
"Tell me, do you want the moon, I make it your stepstone"he said, how romantic, but I need realistic not fantasy
"I need reality, so I tell you now Mr Ejike, appear before me when you have something"I said and moved to door, I openned it meaning its time to leave. I don't know if its the right thing but I need to give him a task to know if he want it as much as I want it.
"Babe, I will be back" he said, after kissing my forehead, then left. I closed the door then broke down in tears, I don't know if I did the right thing, I missed him immediately he left so I rushed down to stop him and tell him he don't need to prove anything, but am late for he already left.
Its been 2 weeks and he is not yet back, even his phone have been switched off, I only hear stories of him on business trip, I even went to the headquarter I didn't see him, even at the house we made love still no sight of him.
"Hi girl" Ella called out to me, ever since they know the identity of Ejike they have been super nice
"Drop the act" I said, it sickens me how she pretend
"So have you heard from Ejike" she asked, yea they all know the story, and they all want to see him and apologize, I know they just want promotion.
"No, and if you would excuse me am busy" I said as I faced my work, she now know I don't want to talk then she left.
After a while, its almost time for closure, Ejiro bust in
"Guess who just came" she screamed, am still looking confused when Ejike walked in wearing suit, damn he looks like a model, am already drooling, control yourself he might not be here for you my inner voice said to me, so I got hold of myself, and faced my computer like I noticed nothing
"Come on babe, am here to prove my love" he said to me and I melted.
www.kingsworld7..com

2 Likes

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Nice one OP

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures / It Started With A Look (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 271
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.