Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Facebook User Mourns His Dead Friend Who Is A Cultist (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facebook User Mourns His Dead Friend Who Is A Cultist (pictures) (1385 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Mourns His Dead Friend Who Is A Cultist (pictures) by Ebukax(f): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Facebook user mourns his dead friend who is a cultist (pictures)
A Facebook user that goes by this name, Itz donstar uchenna precious, has taken to his facebook account to mourn his friend who died a cultist.

He did not specify the reason for his friends death, who is very young and aged 23, The young man whose name is Late Mr Eze Chikodin who is an indegene of Ebonyi Abakaliki.

This what he wrote
This is just the end of my mannest man
Aro butcher 4
Cartel rest in peace till we meet to part no more

Today is the burial day of my cartel
Aro butcher 4
Gone so soon
Eze chikodiri Alexander
Rest in peace till we meet to part no more ,we miss u but God loves u much, I pray that God will keep at his right hand side, our pray is that u will not die like this in ur next generation to come, this is from one of ur nigga (Donstar 4life )

He was buried today according to The Facebook user who shared the news of his friends death without disclosing the cause of his death.
https://www.ireporta.com/facebook-user-mourns-his-dead-friend-who-is-a-cultist-pictures/

Re: Facebook User Mourns His Dead Friend Who Is A Cultist (pictures) by Babyada447: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oh God
Re: Facebook User Mourns His Dead Friend Who Is A Cultist (pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Facebook User Mourns His Dead Friend Who Is A Cultist (pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Cultist de pray
Re: Facebook User Mourns His Dead Friend Who Is A Cultist (pictures) by Ebukax(f): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Cultist de pray
b4 nko lol
Re: Facebook User Mourns His Dead Friend Who Is A Cultist (pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
aro butcher 4?...1,2,3. dey?
Re: Facebook User Mourns His Dead Friend Who Is A Cultist (pictures) by Ebukax(f): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mizwisdom:

(1) (Reply)

My elder brother just ghosts/disappears. It's getting worrisome! / Should've Never Let Me Know What Redpill Really Means. / Igbo Man Marries Beautiful Fulani Woman In Colourful Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.