Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (62693 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by Chelsea82: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2019
''He died just because he wanted to please everybody'' Watch the emotional video of a Nigerian man mourning his US-based friend who recently died

A video of a Nigerian man weeping over the loss of his friend who recently died in the US has since gone viral. The video caught the attention of many after the weeping man revealed that his friend died while working to ensure he meets the needs of everyone else and in the process, forgot to take care of himself.

The video has drawn several reactions on social media, with many stressing the need for people to take care of themselves first before others.

He further said what put him in the grave is because the only fear his friend have is because he don't want to fail his family, he don't want to fail anybody. He works 7 days in a week he have never seen him in a party or anyway is only about not failing anyone that's what put him there, he said as he weep bitterly.

Watch the emotional video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3RR3vulrI7/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/he-died-just-because-he-wanted-to.html?m=1

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by festacman(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2019
Soldiers die for others to live. People are killed for committing robbery. People die having sex in brothels. People get knocked down by hit and run driver. People die from liver and kidney problems got from bad lifestyles. We all going to die in one or another. It is the way of mortals .

Although the mourner sounds like the type who exaggerate things a bit when they are emotional, this man died because he tried too hard to achieve success. He was not forced. He chose. He should not be blamed too much for TRYING. We are all in it till papa calls.

236 Likes 20 Shares

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by dominique(f): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2019
Nigerians no dey want hear "abroad based" for ears, they'll think you're rolling in millions and almost milk you dry with demands. If you like, kill yourself while trying to give into their demands, you go just die for nothing. This is why it is good to always take a stand and don't let anybody put unnecessary pressure on you to the point of sending you to your early grave

249 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2019
festacman:
Soldiers die for other to live. People are killed for committing robbery. People die having sex in brothels. People get knocked down by hit and run driver. People from liver and kidney problems got from bad lifestyles.

Although the mourner sounds like the type who exaggerate things a bit when they emotional, this man died because he tried too hard to achieve success. He should not be blamed too much for TRYING.
Bottom line he was a good man who sacrificed much for others...there should be a limit to things, we all would end there one day. Take am easy, life no be by gragra.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by PrincessB1(f): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2019
Oh no! embarassed
Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by Freemanbobble: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2019
People will always forget
That we work to live
We don't live to work
As you dey try master the huzzle in order to conquer the struggle for both you and your family also make sure say you flex yourself

I don't save too much money for the future that is not certain
Always flex yourself
Drink some beer
Bang the ladies

That is why i love me and my niggarzz
We always use money. Money don't use us
Infact if you dey Benin city today
Dey with me for sapele road by richmoore bar or zafike hotel by aduwawa make we drink enough bottles

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by UGYM: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2019
I don't know if you have heard that I have 2 iPhones for sale .

Well if you haven't, now you know. iPhone XR and 8+ both 64GB and Chip Unlock. You can contact me on Whatsapp/Call - Zero703818757one

Check signature or profile for more info

1 Like

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by Richdad50(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2019
shocked
Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by PureGoldh(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2019
May his soul rest in peace

10 Likes

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by naijadrivablog: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2019
You can't please everyone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by SincereBigot: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2019
Moral of the story.. you cant please everyone

27 Likes

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by Opexzy: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2019
This unfortunate occurrence has a lot of lessons enmeshed in it.

This is exactly what will happen to you if you try to please everyone.. If you try to please everyone you will end up pleasing no one...Good life demands a bit of egocentrism

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by Randy100: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2019
All die na die. There is nothing like he died trying to please everybody because he get satisfaction from pleasing people. I am always pleased when I pleased others. Everything has a price and so we must accept that this man died a happy and pleased man.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by NwaAmaikpe: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2019
shocked

Me that has not even pleased myself, it is now to try to please everybody.
I can't be that foolishly selfless.

But he is very lucky that he died in the course of pleasing everybody.
At least he is sure of making heaven.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2019
And the people always bugging him for money will move on. Omo I can't stress myself for any human being. God gave us head, hand and legs o. Parasitic family members need a wake up call.

32 Likes

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by Dpharisee: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2019
I know a neighbour who does Uber taxi, he works 24hrs 7 days a week, his App is always on and ready to pick up passengers at anytime, I tried telling him to slow it down but he kept reminding me about the responsibilities he has to shudder in his family.
Even when he was sick he didn't agree to spend a night in the hospital on doctors advice and was back on the road again.
I hope that he will continue to be in good health and not end up like this man's friend since he wants to satisfy the world

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by okrikaboi: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2019
This life I can't come and kill myself abeg
Nigerian families will kill you with problems
Everybody is expecting you to succeed
Work smart not hard.
Love YOURZ

Mrs me

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by sureheaven(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Watched the video, it was so touching and I learnt my lesson from the clip. shocked

The rate at which Nigerians at home demands money from people abroad is too much thinking it's easy here.
Most of the works or jobs we can't if we are in Nigeria is what we are doing here.

Ask me a kobo, I will tell you am not working, I'm a student.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2019
polhdbvbe:
What a good man angry angry

Yeah... very good and unwise!!!... Working hard for the sole purpose of pleasing your fellow men (especially Nigerians) is imprudent and uncharacteristically foolish.

Some of my friends almost suffered this same fate till I cautioned them... They heeded my counsel, and are now fresh, healthy, and happier.

Life is too short to live at the whims and caprices of over-entitled and over-dependent sluggards!!! You were not born to make anyone happy!!! Love yourself first!... A living dog will always be better than a dead lion....

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by opebiboy: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2019
Good people die first. Don't ever assist anyone, there is nothing like a hopeless situation long as you are breathing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2019
Normal in nigeria. Many are working but are taking care of many family members. When you die dem go dey alright

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.