Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) (31408 Views)

Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) / Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Olajah81: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Stupid team, dat failed to do well at d world cup....

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by enambobo(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Very small stadium. Upon all the money Dem get.
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Ikidons(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Go Super Eagles. Go flying high.
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
You tried too hard to make yourself look stupid here @ first. No one seemed to notice you. You tried again here,yet still you remained anonymous to others . Isn't it obvious that your madness has completely gone out of contro. You wear antenna for neck call am necklace. Eyes like Ikwikwi own

grin if you mock her for her chain that one I accept, but her face no bad at na. Haba she no ugly at all.
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by duality(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Are they playing the game in Asaba?
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
goodnessme1:
The zoo must loose.
anuty u well ?
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by youngds: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
Price of tickets for the game??
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Icon79(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Haha. Meanie momma grin

Actually, looking at this stadium brings back many old memories. I have tapped ladder on this pitch several times - early to mid 1990s.

O pari

goodnessme1:
The zoo must loose.
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
goodnessme1:
The zoo must loose.
Are you alright?
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
goodnessme1:
I wish all the biafrans in that team will just score own goals.
You are too beautiful to comment trash!
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 14, 2018
I will play for the super eagles one day..
So help me God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by MicroBox: 2:28am On Nov 14, 2018
chinavs9ja:
I pray they should win...super chicken

I am a web designer and blog writer...you can check my signature if you need writer or designer
And you want Nigerians to do business with you when you are not patriotic...
What is Super Chicken?
A businessman or young entrepreneurs don't think that way OK..
Lesson : Don't talk football or Politics when you want to do business..
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by MicroBox: 2:44am On Nov 14, 2018
goodnessme1:
The zoo must loose.
Madam this is not Facebook or Instagram OK..
Attention seeker..
You're are wishing the nation bad just to draw attention to yourself.
Women are not die heart separatist or successionist..
Women are always known to love peace and unity, tolerance.
Definitely some guy would want to checkout the lady with a rare mentality and boom, there is your picture with heavy make-up which confirms you are just seeking attention.
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by educhigo: 2:54am On Nov 14, 2018
mr coach keep your wallet intact we dont want to hear story that touches again

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Ryott: 5:10am On Nov 14, 2018
Super eagles na baba
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Vabasi(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Still missing Odion "goal" Igalo and Wilfred "tackle" Ndidi. They would have been vital in this particular game, one, Igalo's confidence now in front of goal which is solidifies by his pairing with the assistant skipper, Ahmed Musa. I wish Rhor would play Ahmed musa and moses simon on each flank as Samuel Kalu will come in as a second half substitute. Iwobi doing his free role work.

#Super Eagles all the way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) / Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know / Was Odion Ighalo’s Miss Worse Than Yakubu Vs. South Korea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.