Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? (4914 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Beke2020: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Editor’s note:

This a question from someone on whatsapp. What are your thoughts,how would you advise her? Drop your comments below.

Hello ma,

Good Evening,

Please I need your advise. I have been married for six years now,no children even though we have been trying actively. My husband is highly temperamental so most times, I play the fool in this marriage because I want it to work and I need peace to reign in my home.
Six days back we got into an argument, on the phone because he was out of town for official assignment. It was a very minor issue which does not warrant him shouting.I kept telling him to calm down but he would not listen.
I tried explaining to him calmly while he want ranting.To cut the long story short he stopped calling and when I call him he refuses to answer. He has done this before not once and I hate it a lot.
I have told him once when he was in a good mood to that he should be answering my calls no matter what he accepted but I guess he cared less.

Just kindly advise me.

See More true life stories@ www.livelystones.com.ng

Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Shelumiel: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
My dear , you will need to seek the counsel of your pastor . Tell him what is happening and if possible , let the church know .
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by ikbnice(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
He is totally pissed off at your childlessness but just finding little excuses to turn the anger at you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Rosarie(f): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
he is not happy about the childlessness

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
ikbnice:
He is totally pissed off at your childlessness but just finding little excuses to turn the anger at you.
Rosarie:
he is not happy about the childlessness
Wonderful!
So it's her childlessness? What if he's sterile?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by IMASTEX: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
Not everyone can handle stress, temper & pressure. He might also be feeling depressed from the childlessness challenge. He actually needs counseling.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by babyfaceafrica: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
what is the"minor issue"?.....you people will cause problem and later be claiming victim..tell us the whole story

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by babyfaceafrica: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Wonderful!
what if she is a chronic trouble maker?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
what if she is a chronic trouble maker?
Nothing points to that. Conflict is bound to take place in human relationship...how it's managed is what matters.
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by babyfaceafrica: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Nothing points to that. Conflict is bound to take place in human relationship...how it's managed is what matters.
nothing points to him be senile too?
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
nothing points to him be senile too?
I believe you're not a kid. If a couple have been trying to have a child for 6 years, then one of them has a problem and in this case we can't tell who it is. I don't even remember saying he's sterile, but my question was an open one-what if he's sterile?
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by ikezuora4689(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
My dear , you will need to seek the counsel of your pastor . Tell him what is happening and if possible , let the church know .
no be only Church....what of mosque

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Shelumiel: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
ikezuora4689:
no be only Church....what of mosque
Please mind your own business. Thank you
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by babyfaceafrica: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Wonderful!
kimbraa...you didn't remember saying sterile?..always supporting your gender abi?..what if she has fibroid?...what if na village people?
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
kimbraa...you didn't remember saying sterile?..always supporting your gender abi?..what if she has fibroid?...what if na village people?
You're actually the one being sentimental based on gender.

I didn't say he's sterile, I said; what if he's sterile? There's difference.
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by babyfaceafrica: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
kimbraa:
You're actually the one being sentimental based on gender.

I didn't say he's sterile, I said; what if he's sterile? There's difference.
what if he is not?
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by darlenese(f): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
ignore him, switch off your phone. stop making him feel u cannot live without him.

men misbehave when u give them too much attention.

when I got married many years ago, my husband would reject food after every little argument, I will beg and beg he will be forming BOSS, I later became hardened when he is upset I will serve his food when he rejects I will balance and eat his food in his presence and burp loudly. it's been eight years now, I don't even remember the last time he did that again.

this isn't an issue of childlessness , the man here is an egoistic temperamental wicked man.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
what if he is not?
That has already been answered. grin

Someone said the wife's childlessness is why the man keeps malice. Meaning that the problem was from the wife based on there assumptions, then I said "what if the man is sterile?" my intention was to make them have an open mind since we don't know which of the couple is sterile.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Rosarie(f): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Wonderful!
go ND sleep miss or Mrs too know.i said" the childlessness" did u see me write herread before u comment
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by babyfaceafrica: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
kimbraa:
That has already been answered. grin

Someone said the wife's childlessness is why the man keeps malice. Meaning that the problem was from the wife based on there assumptions, then I said "what if the man is sterile?" my intention was to make them have an open mind since we don't know which of the couple is sterile.
your intention is not working
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by chris31(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Una mumu never do?
Pastor that never control his own family
When her mother in-law & father in-law are their?
Try that rubbish with me that's end of it let that ur pastor go marry u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by ikbnice(m): 12:53am On Nov 14, 2018
kimbraa:
Wonderful!
You are right princess but the society mostly ignorantly heap the blame of childlessness on the woman. This erroneous believe cut across nearly all ethnicity.
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Shelumiel: 6:06am On Nov 14, 2018
chris31:

Una mumu never do?
Pastor that never control his own family
When her mother in-law & father in-law are their?
Try that rubbish with me that's end of it let that ur pastor go marry u
My dear, I am not swearing for you but if you continue with this attitude of generalizing and condemning , you will only end up living a life of misery and regret . Let me ask you a question: are all pastors incapable of controlling their families ...? ANSWER PLEASE
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by chris31(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Shelumiel:
My dear, I am not swearing for you but if you continue with this attitude of generalizing and condemning , you will only end up living a life of misery and regret . Let me ask you a question: are all pastors incapable of controlling their families ...? ANSWER PLEASE
Nothing concern ur pastor to ur family affairs u have ur parents & in-laws to complain to
Honor ur parents so that ur days will be long coz they are God u see not ur Pastor or Rev
Blessing from ur parents are more than the one from ur pastor or Rev mind u most pastor or rev claims they care for ur family coz what they gain from u
Ur parents brought u to this world they have vast experience more than u anytime u have challenges in ur family they are their for u
Nothing concern a pastor or rev with my family he should go run his own family period
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Shelumiel: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2018
chris31:

Nothing concern ur pastor to ur family affairs u have ur parents & in-laws to complain to
Honor ur parents so that ur days will be long coz they are God u see not ur Pastor or Rev
Blessing from ur parents are more than the one from ur pastor or Rev mind u most pastor or rev claims they care for ur family coz what they gain from u
Ur parents brought u to this world they have vast experience more than u anytime u have challenges in ur family they are their for u
Nothing concern a pastor or rev with my family he should go run his own family period

You have still not answered the question. Why ?
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Shelumiel: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2018
chris31:

Anyway, I should not be talking to you because it seems you are a traditionalist.
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by chris31(m): 7:10am On Nov 14, 2018
Shelumiel:
Anyway, I should not be talking to you because it seems you are a traditionalist.
Am dedicated Christian but i do follow with my senses
Pastor or Rev can't dictate for my family or replace the role of my parents
Everything in life have procedures
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Shelumiel: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2018
chris31:

Am dedicated Christian but i do follow with my senses
Pastor or Rev can't dictate for my family or replace the role of my parents
Everything in life have procedures
Your spiritual leader has his role to play and so do your parents. But you should know that the role your parents play can never be equal to that of your spiritual leader. When it comes to marriage disputes , parents have little or nothing to say that can end it ...and bringing the matter before them often worsens the situation. The bible even tells us clearly that we are suppose to seek the counsel of the church elders in times of disputes and settling of matters ,because this is equivalent to bringing the matter before God , who is greater than even your parents .
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by chris31(m): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Shelumiel:
Your spiritual leader has his role to play and so do your parents. But you should know that the role your parents play can never be equal to that of your spiritual leader. When it comes to marriage disputes , parents have little or nothing to say that can end it ...and bringing the matter before them often worsens the situation. The bible even tells us clearly that we are suppose to seek the counsel of the church elders in times of disputes and settling of matters ,because this is equivalent to bringing the matter before God , who is greater than even your parents .
My spiritual leader does not have any business with my family issues my parents, in-laws & kindred are their
Since u people start allowing ur pastors & rev into ur family issues we have seen the increase of divorce
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by divinelove(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2018
kimbraa:
Wonderful!

A barren woman for 6 yrs still has the got to argue with her husband, the hubby is a nice man for still keeping her barren ass. The energy used for argument should be used for prayers and dry fasting for God to answer their prayers.
6 yrs is not 6 days
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by divinelove(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2018
darlenese:
ignore him, switch off your phone. stop making him feel u cannot live without him.

when I got married many years ago, my husband would reject food after every little argument, I will beg and beg he will be forming BOSS, I later became hardened when he is upset I will serve his food when he rejects I will balance and eat his food in his presence and burp loudly. it's been eight years now, I don't even remember the last time he did that again.

this isn't an issue of childlessness , the man here is an egoistic temperamental wicked man.

Clap for yourself tongue
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by babyfaceafrica: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2018
darlenese:

see advise.....smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. / Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! / I Am 25 She Is 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.