Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor (31909 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
Controversial Nigerian OAP Daddy Freeze reacts to a twitter user’s post on how his friend’s wife sowed a seed of N300,000 to a pastor as tithe.
Writing on his twitter page;

“My friend is offshore… His wife made a pledge of 300k to church as seed…. Man was having lunch when he saw the debit alert”

“He can’t go back to the plant now as he is begging that they book him out and fly him back to Lagos…”

Reacting to this tweet, The Free the sheeple convener, wrote:

That’s why I love @tastebudzng she even stopped paying tithes looong before me, let alone sowing seeds to pastors.

Charity to the poor is the only language she understands and she is teaching me that.

Once upon a time @tastebudzng used to give to pastors and churches, in fact she was a sheeple, today she knows better, when she was in trouble NO CHURCH OR PASTOR helped her with a single kobo, despite her sacrificial giving to the church and their causes.

In the #FreeNation in Christ we pledge to the poor to make life more comfortable for the representatives of Yeshua.

Yesterday night, a lovely lady hit my DM to discuss her predicament and as we were speaking, I asked her why she sent contacted me, she replied: “I was told to talk to Daddy Freeze about it”. That certainly made my day.

Although we can’t help everyone, because we are a small online Nation of believers in Yeshua, our creed and religion; oh yes, we have a religion, can be found in:

◄ James 1:27 ►
New International Version
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqHUjmnBssz/

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-woman-gave-husbands-n300k-to-pastor/

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by emeijeh(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
Freeze go just carry church matter for head like gala and lacasera.

The story twist.... We no come know weda the 300k na seed or tithe.

It was stupid of the woman not to inform her husband first.

DIVORCE LOADING

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by ShadowFighter: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by IamD18: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
There's nothing wrong in sowing a seed and paying tithe. But everything is wrong doing it in the hands of rich pastors when we have the real needy and less-privileged begging for help.

The truth remains that over religious folks are usually not wise atall.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by CreepyBlackpool: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
I don't pay no fvcking tithe

but I give to the beggers in the streets

why should you enrich already rich men of God and neglect the poor ones begging for alms in the streets.

"Whatsoever you do to the LEAST of your brothers, that you do unto me"

If your pastor that lives in a mansion, has fleet of cars, private jet sef, eats whatever, whenever he/she wants. If that one is the least of your brothers, then by all means keep paying tithe to him

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by Celebgistz1: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wetin be my business grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Brainwashed bitchh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
It's so hilarious when some dunderheads think they understand the bible only to expose their ignorance.

God, please bless me so that I can sow my seeds and pay my tithes to support your ministry. If you like; call them conmen, who God has blessed, he has blessed. grin

Enough of the senseless mentions. Seems most of you are agents of darkness with phones to pull down the kingdom of God. I pay no attention to people who lack the prerequisite knowledge on the things of God. You that have not been sowing seeds nor paying tithes; are you now as rich as Dangote? cool The joke is on you. And hey, I don't care about the woman's actions, that's none of my business. It's between her and her God. Some of you are so stupid that the second you see a thread where your faith is ridiculed; you join the bandwagon thinking you're doing "Pastors", not knowing that you're doing yourselves and will still end up in churches. Lost children!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by praizblog: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
So

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by Olumeme: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
The only God i know is my father and mother who sacrificed to make me what I am today.
They are the ones that gets my tithe

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by chronique(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
lol. it's like a lot of people do not understand the concept of sowing seed and making vows. whatever you give has to be a sacrifice from you out of the one you worked hard for,not giving to God from the money that someone else worked hard for simply because you have access to it. try that with me and it would be the last time you would have access to my money.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by Kclique: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shut Up, ignorant pikin Freezer.
U are neither the husband, a chrustian nor a family member.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
undecided paying tithe is OK but sowing of seed is , sowing of seed is criminality

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Daddy Freeze the Anti-Christ dey make noise.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Daddy Freeze the Anti-Christ dey make noise.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by Philinho(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Useless and lousy freeze what is ur concern? go and look where to do ur MC work.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by babyfaceafrica: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
lolz..this man is overdoing it..abeg

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by Lavoca: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Church Needs Money

Members Wil contribute

Member needs money

He/She is asked to pray

19 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by donbenie(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
kimbraa:
It's so hilarious when some dunderheads think they understand the bible only to expose their ignorance.

God, please bless me so that I can sow my seeds and pay my tithes to support your ministry. If you like; call them conmen, who God has blessed, he has blessed. grin
So in your own reasoning,you don't see anything wrong with a woman carrying her husband's money and dashing your Pastor without his consent? #SHEEPLE
Christianity in NIGERIA is a big time SCAM..you are NEVER going to be RICHER than DANGOTE and he pays ZERO Tithe to no Scammer. shocked

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
LuciferPreeqson:
If your pastor threatens to leak your sexcapades, nudes and videos publicly, one can go to any length to placate him even if it means stealing your husband's money & lying it was for "Seed Sowing" (whatever that means).

I've been wiping my ass with it for years & I have never come across "seed sowing" in the Bible before.

So where did Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, TB Joshua, Tunde Bakare, Oyakhilome, Adefarasin & all the other lazy, shiftless, Afonja religious conmen who refuse to work & earn money like real men get it from?

*spits angry
Oboy, Deeper Life doctrine doesn't believe in "seed" sowing.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by Hotfreeze: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
kimbraa:

Upon all the ones you've been giving, why does your life remain the way it is?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by Geoffreymgk: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
G is better than pastor work.
Bring all azas etrade Wells Fargo. Etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor by bedspread: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ignore Freeze! freeze will not give account on your behalf to GOD

Pay your Tithes!!

Tithing is an Obligation!!

No man can Rob GOD

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for / Lightning Kills Women In Church In Imo (photo) / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.