Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student (31358 Views)

See Hilarious Letter A Female Corps NYSC Member Received From Her Student / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / LOL!! Corper Shared A Message Send To Her By Her Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Nathdoug(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2018
G
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by taretoofine(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Born2Breed:
What of those kids lying on the dusty ground.

ajebo grin come to command children school, we lick dust, craw on ground, plant our head on stones...
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by anochuko01(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Haa, if I'm to be the student I will be commiting crime every time.

People like us that doesn't know how to dance, yet we are first to make dancing steps will appreciate this type of punishment.
so you can't twerk?!
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by speedyconnect3: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2018
All these 3 yr olds now sabi shaku shaku shocked cool shocked
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Amiblaize77(f): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Shakushaku punishment!
Funny corper cheesy

No be only corner, na free kick! cheesy
See as u kick penalty go throw-in! grin

By the way, you have been on this forum for almost 2 years and you made your only 3 comments today!
Hope we are safe o?!

Lol you really had to go check
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Hoodbilonia: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
aft 2days
body go pepper them
chemist loading
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Tomoyayi(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Shakushaku punishment!
Funny corper cheesy

By the way, you have been on this forum for almost 2 years and you made your only 3 comments today!
Hope we are safe o?!

Monitoring spirit shocked
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by lonelydora: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Haa, if I'm to be the student I will be commiting crime every time.

People like us that doesn't know how to dance, yet we are first to make dancing steps will appreciate this type of punishment.

We are in same group. grin grin
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by christianzest: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2018
mimimile93:

yadadi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olosho that cannot afford Happy Our, is that one an olosho?
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Nature8(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Corps member uses dancing as a form of punishment for her student.watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlYtsKOpugU

Lol
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by nayolight(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2018
She dey take style do auditioning!
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by iukpe: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Born2Breed:
What of those kids lying on the dusty ground.

If you know where I lye in my school days for punishment. Inside toilet. You squat half way with your hands stretched out in front of you for hours at the tennis court at night. You dare not touch the mosquitoes if you want the punishment to end in your lifetime.
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Born2Breed(f): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2018
taretoofine:
ajebo grin come to command children school, we lick dust, craw on ground, plant our head on stones...

No need to go for military training then. You just need to learn how to shoot and the training is complete.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Born2Breed(f): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2018
iukpe:

If you know where I lye in my school days for punishment. Inside toilet. You squat half way with your hands stretched out in front of you for hours at the tennis court at night. You dare not touch the mosquitoes if you want the punishment to end in your lifetime.

Iye oh! After such training people like you won't have pity.
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by enemyofprogress: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2018
This is man in womaniity to man
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Jesubaby: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Some body like me that is fond of been shy, it will be the worst punishment ever to me o. This 1 na serious matter ooo!

1 Like

Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by taretoofine(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2018
Born2Breed:

No need to go for military then. You just need to learn how to shoot and complete the training.
original goya dey ya head
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by Bar1941(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
May be the corper studied music or theatre for school.
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by mechanics(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Funny.
Re: Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student by kyutepanda(f): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Shakushaku punishment!
Funny corper cheesy

Hope we are safe o?!
:
monitoring spirit I greet ya lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of 24-Year-Old Benue Corper From Rivers State (Photos) / "3 Weeks Terminal Leave" On PPA Letter - What Does It Mean? / NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.