Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars (12141 Views)

Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k / Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally / Millionaire Security Guard Arrested In South Africa, Stolen Money Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by Gisters: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2018
The police have arrested a 35-year-old guard, Opeyemi Badmus, for allegedly stealing from his boss, Soname Akinola.

It was gathered that Akinola, who recently returned to Nigeria from the United Kingdom, met the guard and a housemaid, who were employed by his wife while he was abroad.

Akinola alleged that he travelled to Ogbomoso, Oyo State, and when he returned home, five wristwatches and an undisclosed amount of pound sterling had been stolen.

The complainant told the police that when he quizzed the security guard and the housemaid about the missing items, they both denied taking them.

He said, “I travelled on October 18, 2018, to Ogbomoso and returned two days later. Immediately I entered the house, I noticed the main entrance door was open. On getting to my room, I found out that five wristwatches valued at N600,000 and my dollars and pounds had been stolen.”

The guard and the housemaid were reportedly arrested and taken to a police station, where Badmus allegedly confessed to stealing the wristwatches, but denied taking the money.

“I saw the wristwatches in the leather bag and I removed two; I do not know anything about the money,” he told the police.

He was arraigned before the Candide Johnson Magistrates’ Courthouse, Ikorodu, on one count of stealing.

The magistrate, Mrs F. Azeez, granted him bail in the sum of N250,000 with two sureties each in like sum.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/guard-arrested-stealing-boss-5-wristwatches-pounds-dollars

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by Gisters: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2018
sad
Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by Jabioro: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2018
He took the wristwatch and he knows nothing about the money...that is the begining of the matter..

6 Likes

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by YungTemy(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Ole undecided
Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by Vicdayz(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2018
shocked

Toyin Lawani Poses In Lingerie As She Becomes The Brand Ambassador (PHOTOS)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/toyin-lawani-poses-in-lingerie-as-she.html
Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by ShameOnAPC: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2018
When will they arrest Gandollar

8 Likes

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by OhiOfIhima: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2018
I know the Country is damn hard but still not enough reason to steal at all... For those who Almighty has blessed unequally among your vicinity, pls help those who are in need in your vr little way. We can only solve the problems within ourselves.

6 Likes

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by mjbaba: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2018
is this news? really??

Like how many times do things like this happen everyday around us?

mtscheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by ujampie: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2018
No more integrity among loyalist....... Stealing is bad....

1 Like

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by spartan50(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2018
He 6 watches he took 2. This got me cranked up

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by Cindy95(f): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2018
People should learn how to manage their home instead of telling endless story of maids n body guard...
One story every day...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by fasho01(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Don't know why most helps think stealing from their employers can change their lives.. Well, at least being in jail amounts to change in their lives as well. That's known as the APC change

1 Like

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by nickxtra(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Another question for Mr. Mai guard is, " how many times Has he f**cked the housemaid?

1 Like

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by dangoteinlaw: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by Xisnin(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Cindy95:
People should learn how to manage their home instead of telling endless story of maids n body guard...
One story every day...
It is impossible for very rich people to manage their homes.
Busy couple's can't be their own gateman and sweepers.

4 Likes

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by legibow: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2018
For stealing this things, then the mad politicians are not been arrested for stealing billions, trillions....

1 Like

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by Passionate888: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2018
NCAN alert system... This is not a test...... This is the official commencement of the NCAN annual purge. After the siren any and all comments is legal... Wow wow wow, wow wow wow!

1 Like

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2018
the guard foolish see as he just indicted himself saying he took just two....................

if you wana lie atleast lie with sense

oga na you carry everything

burn him roast him then cremate him after that brings his ashes lets spliff with it
Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by mallamjega: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2018
I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

I am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 3 weeks!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by rolandskip: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2018
onye enyeru ya nye biko
Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by Gandollar(f): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
When will they arrest Gandollar
I dey my house cool
Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by cynthiarita22: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2018
we always should be careful
Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by erico2k2(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
I know the Country is damn hard but still not enough reason to steal at all... For those who Almighty has blessed unequally among your vicinity, pls help those who are in need in your vr little way. We can only solve the problems within ourselves.
See what his help caused . By employing them was enough help but see how got got paid.
Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by erico2k2(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Xisnin:

It is impossible for very rich people to manage their homes.
Busy couple's can't be their own gateman and sweepers.
Nigerian mentality .
Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by thatigboman: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
always the sophisticated west coast
Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by Xisnin(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2018
erico2k2:

Nigerian mentality .
You must be very poor.
Re: Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars by erico2k2(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Xisnin:

You must be very poor.
Ahaha you sound like a chief riding a push bike . Rich people don't broadcast thier wealth only poor ones like you.I'm sure if I go fru ur entire post u got nothing but poo to show . Most rich people cut their own lawn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. / 15 Houses Burnt As Tiv, Jukun Clash In Makurdi / Should Adultery Be Criminalised In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.