Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,141 members, 7,863,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nigerian Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car (311 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by EzegeNG: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2018
A pastor in Rivers State almost crushed his son to death after the little boy sneaked unnoticed under the car to pick a ball.

Read post by pastor Alfred Akunchukwu:

"How can I really thank this great God enough. I would have killed my own son {King NICOLAS} just now if I moved my car without hearing his voice.

I didn't know he got stuck under my car when he went to pick his yellow ball.
Oh, LET JAH BE PRAISED!
I'll continously BLOW THE TRUMPET IN ZION.
MORE FIRE"

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-almost-crushed-his-young-son-to-death-with-his-car/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by chival(f): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2018
And he just had to take pictures before getting him out. Sometimes I wonder if technology is a blessing or a curse.
Re: Nigerian Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by carzola(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2018
This story would have be sweet
If you actually crushed your son

Imagine the trend??
Imagine how your church and your name
Would have made headlines

Try writing sweet something
Nigerians don't like good news
Re: Nigerian Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car by diportivo: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2018
nissan xterra

(1) (Reply)

With N2m Initial Deposit,own Your Affordable Home With Broadstone Properties Ltd / Betrayed By A Blood Brother / Child Sexual Abuse In Nigeria, Detection, Prevention Www.marylouiseonline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.