Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. (44190 Views)

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by OgaMadam(f): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Wonders shall never cease.

I need help to decode especially from the masculine side why a man who is married and comfortably cheating on his wife would then almost die when finding out that his mistress also tied the knot.

A mistress who has created options for herself, rightfully moving on with life and getting out of the way so that the married man and his real wife can resume a healthy normal family life - now the married married man wants to die.

Do men really think they can comfortably own both wife and mistress? It cant work oh. Mistress must go and solve her issues and allow the man to continue with his life.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Shalommy(f): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Chaii..cheesy cheesy Let him die.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by faithfull18(f): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Shalommy:
βœ…

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Ruthless70: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
OgaMadam:

I need help to decode especially from the masculine side why a man who is married and comfortably cheating on his wife would then almost die when finding out that his mistress also tied the knot.

A mistress who has created options for herself, rightfully moving on with life and getting out of the way so that the married man and his real wife can resume a healthy normal family life - now the married married man wants to die.

Do men really think they can comfortably own both wife and mistress? It cant work oh. Mistress must go and solve her issues and allow the man to continue with his life.

Sincerely it pains

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
smiley

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by OgaMadam(f): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Klass99:
Lol, I have a few suspicions why this happens but like you OP I am curious to hear the candid thoughts of the opposite sex.

My thoughts;

1. He became emotionally attached and possibly fell in love with the mistress. The constant narrative that men are logical and not emotional is a false and inaccurate one, as far as I know, all humans are emotional beings irrespective of gender.

2. Side chic got married to a man who is far better than him, in looks, class, charisma, decorum and wealth. A group of Nigerian men were surveyed and one of the top things that really hurts them and they dislike/hate, is for an ex or a woman they like, to end up with a man who is wealthier and better looking than them - e dey pain grin. This survey was on that new reality TV show (family fued) that Bisola hosts.

3. The sex was fantastic and mind blowing, he is possibly moaning the loss of it.

Very interesting thoughts. Imagine now as a wife having to baby your husband because he is so busy grieving a mistress who has moved on with her life. Why cant he just let go and come back home 100%

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by ComputerOperato: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Klass99:
Lol, I have a few suspicions why this happens but like you OP I am curious to hear the candid thoughts of the opposite sex, from the ones who choose to engage respectfully fostering a respectful exchange of thoughts and ideas. My thoughts;

1. He became emotionally attached and possibly fell in love with the mistress. The constant narrative that men are logical and not emotional is a false and inaccurate one, as far as I know, all humans are emotional beings irrespective of gender.

2. Side chic got married to a man who is far better than him, in looks, class, charisma, decorum and wealth. A group of Nigerian men were surveyed and one of the top things that really hurts them and they dislike/hate, is for an ex or a woman they like, to end up with a man who is wealthier and better looking than them - e dey pain grin. This survey was on that new reality TV show (family fued) that Bisola hosts.

3. The sex was fantastic and mind blowing, he is possibly moaning the loss of it and the loss of what he felt was a good arrangement for his benefit. I think most men would prefer to call the shots even in an extra-marital affair, whereby they get to decide when an affair ends, they want to be the ones moving on from it first, perhaps to another mistress or back to fidelity and honouring their vows.

4. Some don't think highly of their mistresses or wish them well. They just want her available for their sexual needs, so it kind of rocks their world (like divorce does) when she is able to move on and make something worthwhile of her life. Whether it is through a Masters Degree, a prestigious job or marriage.

No. 3 most probably. Expecially the bolded part.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Some senseless ones here will say that men can cheat without catching feelings, so many cases of married men constantly licking the floor their side chicks steps on, they can kill for her cos they don't want her to leave, yet be deceiving themselves of being the logical gender, they will mumuishly be jealous if she so much as say hi to another man, some will even be crying that their side chick is cheating on them, like I don't understand the reasoning, the case of Op now, does the mumu man expect her to stay with him forever

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Dogalmighty17: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
You slept with someones husband. That's how the will sleep with yours too. We know you are the mistress.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
smiley

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Goodlady(f): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Shalommy:
In fact, when is he gonna die?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
See Trap!
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Shalommy(f): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goodlady:

In fact, when is he gonna die?
Bia, are you the said mistress?undecided No vex oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by jamesversion: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
My neighbour exhibited same. He is married and his sidechic married some 5months after he did.

When he saw her wedding invitation he started crying. grin grin

Some guys sha.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by SmartGadgetz: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
OgaMadam:

Why chopping his money, investments and giving him fake promises of love N marriage?

A man can decide to marry two wives.

I know a northerner that married 6 wives, 27 kids. πŸ˜„

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Richy4(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Who has been feeding you with all these stories? smiley

He was really seen crying or wanted to kill himself and when asked, he actually admitted that it was because his mistress got married?

Haba!! OP,I believe u were magnifying and embellishing the true story... I don't think it happened that way.. smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
πŸ€—

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Richy4(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Klass99:

You have started o, e be like say you don haze that your igbosere weed again πŸ˜‚. There's nothing exaggerated or embellished about this story na.

Did you not see a front page thread where a married man was hyperventilating all over the place and practically quenching from jealousy and heartbreak because his side chic was getting married? A married man authored that thread and shared his crises himself. The thing choke! cheesy

I didn't comment on that thread otherwise I would have been able to quickly track it and share the link for you to see yourself. Did you not see the post below, by a man on this thread? These things happen for real.

I would have totally like to read ... It's against our Bro code ethics Klass grin

What a man who is into other women can do at most is to drink and his wife won't even know.... Because If she knows,Such would attract ultimate laughter and disdain from her.. that's why I was doubting the story..

If such actually happened, Our members in Nigeria will look for him and fine him.. 2 she-goats and an alligator pepper to appease the brothers..

Though we don't encourage extra marital activities but he was trying to put the species that stands and pee to shame by trying to kill himself over a mistress... We can't take suchsmiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
😊

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Richy4(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Klass99:

Bro code ethics ke, make I hear word abeg! Go and sit down joor, una get ethics before? You people that can sleep with your best friend's girl or wife. grin

Bratislava has a tight memory and is good at digging up old threads, she may be able to russle up that thread I talked about. Brat if you are aware of that thread, please kindly clear Richy's doubts for me.
cheesy grin cheesy
Klass, one day, one of our member would compile a list on what men truly wanted on this planet... and it will be circulated around the world...it will be translated in many languages... It will be πŸ’―% clear..

And believe me, what we (Men) wants, if elaborated for every woman to understand, it won't be up to 2 pages grin.. We are not complex people..We are just totally misunderstood... The ladies that managed to understand men are enjoying the benefit of it all.. both married and unmarried 😎

7 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
shocked shocked shocked So you believe the words of Nigerian men when they say that a woman losing shape after childbirth is what would make her husband lose interest in her and cheat on her? The answer is NO.

If you look at the lives of most "bachelor's" , you will see that some of these guys keep several girlfriends and are not faithful. These girlfriends have firm bodies and have never given birth, Yet these men refuse to stick to one girlfriend. He gradually gets used to $leeping with several women, it becomes a habit which he takes into marriage. Then they begin to give excuses that their wife's appearance caused it. I am very sure we do read stories on this site, about men who cheat when they are newly married with non pregnant wives, or those who cheat on their wedding nights. Decency and faithfulness is learnt, unfortunately the Nigerian society/religion encourages the unfaithfulness of the male gender.

True love cherishes even a flabby body. I read comments from some foreign couples sometime ago, and majority of them who had been in Marriage for many years, said they valued the companionship they shared in marriage more than "sex". That's how it's supposed to be. Both men and women experience body changes as they age together in marriage, both should still love and respect each other.
Klass99:

There was a thread I can never forget, where a male user said husbands cheat on their wives, because after giving birth their bodies are no longer the same.

As in, boobs fall or become flat, the tummy is bigger or flabby and the vjay is no longer tight, from having to push out their child fa. So, they don't find their wives physically or sexually attractive anymore and would rather go for younger women with firmer bodies, tight vjays and firmer boobs. [/b]

What intrigued me was the 371 likes his comment had at the time I saw his post, meaning, a lot of men supported, approved and applauded what he said. No way in hell was it women liking his comment, I am sure it was guys because his post was/is a reality that resonates with them. I just thought to myself...........this is so demoralizing but interesting to know.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
smiley

10 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by dungas30(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
OgaMadam:

Very interesting thoughts. Imagine now as a wife having to baby your husband because he is so busy grieving a mistress who has moved on with her life. Why cant he just let go and come back home 100%
no oooo haba you don't know that outside is sweeter... Hmmmm is like you have never tasted a stolen meat

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
It was Oxytocin that caused the man to be
attached, i guess his mistress must have been
giving him mind blowing Sex, the kind he could
not get at Home.

Oxytocin is a hormone that is responsible for attachment between partners.

It is released during sex,intimacy,cuddling, kissing and hugging.

Oxytocin has been synthesized and is available in
the form of nasal sprays, the chemical enables
Partners to trust each other when administered,
it can help to solve trust issues between
Partners.

8 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Richy4(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
dungas30:
no oooo haba you don't know that outside is sweeter... Hmmmm is like you have never tasted a stolen meat
My brother outside is not sweeter than inside believe me...

People said men are cheats.. But who are they cheating with? Many brothers are into multiple women because multiple women permits it...

This present story is still questionable because in a real life situations, if the man is cheating and let's say the wife was suspecting him but was not so sure.. if he show signs of being suicidal because a mistress got married , won't that affect his reputation before his wife extended family, friends etc.... Why would he want to degrade himself?

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
I respect your opinion, but think about it again. The 371 likes is not a reflection of reality. The men will always support themselves in good or bad*.
Klass99:

Sweetheart I feel you, I will be back shortly.

So, while the answer is NO for you, it is a YES for me. Yes, because I have heard that excuse and narrative too many times not to believe it. It is not only online I've heard it but offline as well. An anonymous forum particularly gives people the boldness and courage to be their true selves or to be brutally honest with their thoughts, anonymity makes it easy for people to shed their usual pretences in real life.

Notice I said excuse, because men will use any excuse to justify their cheating and their excuses range from fallen boobs, loose vjays, a dirty wife, sex starvation to men are polygamous in nature, my wife disrespects me, she has body odour and more. Are their excuses valid? Perhaps, I don't know, but I won't criticize or judge them because I can't and won't sleep with a man who has body odour either.

You and I, may think or feel differently about this but one thing I know for certain is that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. In order words, what a man says reveals what is in his heart. So, if majority are saying un-firm bodies cause them to lose their desire and erections, I will take them at their word and not debate the issue. In the mouth of many witnesses a thing is established, abi? 371 likes was not a joke but rather a concurrence with what was said, even if the other 371 people didn't say it themselves, they agreed with it.

Like you, I am all companionship more than sex itself but men are from Mars and women are from Jupiter. We think differently about these things.

6 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
😊

7 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Richy4(m): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Klass99:

You have got to love your own gender sha, una James Bond moves na die 🀣.
Klass, honestly I like my brothers alot... But some of them, their behaviours were a total turnoff...
They do a lot of Good to make you ladies happy to the detriment of their fellow brothers...Yet, u don't tend to appreciate them..

Let me give you an example...I was really young when I entered the university.. I believe I wasn't exposed to Daddy Teresa's wonderful deeds to humanity back then as a teenager because I wasn't on the street...

I witnessed daddy Teresa's good deeds one day when I was coming back home from Uni for a weekend...We were all students in that Bus except a middle aged woman. Along Enugu-PH expressway, the bus we were in developed a fault..As we were waiting for the driver to fix the Bus, Daddy Teresa(s) started slowing down and picking only the ladies just to "lift them out of danger".. their Good works to humanity was so shocking and infuriating at the same time to a teenage mind like mine...

I mean I wasn't angry that their generosity was not within our scope as guys but the back seats were empty, the middle aged woman who went to asked for a lift was also human and also a woman but no, my brothers ignored her and one thing I noticed was some slowed down, saw some regular faces and left...

Within 13mins, the pretty ladies were all gone leaving the 2 regular looking girls, the middle aged woman and 3 young male students...Since the driver said he wasn't refunding us that he has called the head office to send another Bus, I wasn't interested in waiting, I just flagged down another Bus and continued my journey..

This happened during the time we knew nothing about smart phones, no Uber to call.. Nokia 3310, Bird phones, and sony ericsson of blessed memory were still reigning supreme..

You see, my brothers have been making you ladies happy since time immemorial.... They have been your knight in shining armour for yrs.... The other thread, one of your sisters was asking her boyfriend for a car for Valentine...A car her father couldn't provide for her...I was so disgusted at her audacity (I was happy though at my brothers free speech on that topic). And yet u claimed we were acting James Bond? grin

5 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by faceLAGOS: 2:05am On Feb 18, 2023
*hisses*

Only simps do that!
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Stanweezy(m): 5:58am On Feb 18, 2023
OgaMadam:

My problem is not about the cheating married man but the young man that brought calamity into his house hold all in the name of wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto / Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.