Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

NYSC: How To Change Your PPA To A Better Place - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: How To Change Your PPA To A Better Place (1761 Views)

I Don't Want To Serve NYSC, How Do I Exempt Myself? / NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: How To Change Your PPA To A Better Place by umahi88(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Are you among those who were posted to a place they don't like? don't worry you are the right place to get the remedy to your issues. Just follow the step I will give below to change your Place of Primary Assignment.

I will be making this post very short without saying much. In other words, I will be hitting the main point. just pay attention and grab it.

First, all you have to do is to report at your place of primary assignment and beg them to reject you with a good reason. Note, NYSC should not be aware that you were the one that requested for rejection, if not you will be in a hot soup.

This agreement should be between you and the person you submitted your PPA letter.......Continue reading here: https://www.newsvib.com/2018/11/nysc-how-to-change-your-ppa-to-better-pace.html

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Posting / Why Are Corpers Not Retained After Service At Their PPA? / NYSC. I Regret Ever Serveing My Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.