Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Where Is Allah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where Is Allah (570 Views)

Who Is Allah? (continuation) / Who Is Allah? / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Allah by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
*WHERE IS ALLAH*
*Allah, Glory be to Him, is on His throne, mounting it in the mannerwhich suits His Majesty, as He described Himself in Eight different ayat (verses)*
Al-A'raf 7:54
ﺇِﻥَّ ﺭَﺑَّﻜُﻢُ ﭐﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﭐﻟَّﺬِﻯ ﺧَﻠَﻖَ ﭐﻟﺴَّﻤَٰﻮَٰﺕِ ﻭَﭐﻟْﺄَﺭْﺽَ ﻓِﻰ ﺳِﺘَّﺔِ ﺃَﻳَّﺎﻡٍ ﺛُﻢَّ ﭐﺳْﺘَﻮَﻯٰ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﭐﻟْﻌَﺮْﺵِ ﻳُﻐْﺸِﻰ ﭐﻟَّﻴْﻞَ ﭐﻟﻨَّﻬَﺎﺭَ ﻳَﻄْﻠُﺒُﻪُۥ ﺣَﺜِﻴﺜًﺎ ﻭَﭐﻟﺸَّﻤْﺲَ ﻭَﭐﻟْﻘَﻤَﺮَ ﻭَﭐﻟﻨُّﺠُﻮﻡَ ﻣُﺴَﺨَّﺮَٰﺕٍۭ ﺑِﺄَﻣْﺮِﻩِۦٓۗ ﺃَﻟَﺎ ﻟَﻪُ ﭐﻟْﺨَﻠْﻖُ ﻭَﭐﻟْﺄَﻣْﺮُۗ ﺗَﺒَﺎﺭَﻙَ ﭐﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﺭَﺏُّ ﭐﻟْﻌَٰﻠَﻤِﻴﻦَ
*Indeed, your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He covers the night with the day, [another night] chasing it rapidly; and [He created] the sun, the moon, and the stars, subjected by His command. Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah, Lord of the worlds.*
Yunus 10:3
ﺇِﻥَّ ﺭَﺑَّﻜُﻢُ ﭐﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﭐﻟَّﺬِﻯ ﺧَﻠَﻖَ ﭐﻟﺴَّﻤَٰﻮَٰﺕِ ﻭَﭐﻟْﺄَﺭْﺽَ ﻓِﻰ ﺳِﺘَّﺔِ ﺃَﻳَّﺎﻡٍ ﺛُﻢَّ ﭐﺳْﺘَﻮَﻯٰ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﭐﻟْﻌَﺮْﺵِۖ ﻳُﺪَﺑِّﺮُ ﭐﻟْﺄَﻣْﺮَۖ ﻣَﺎ ﻣِﻦ ﺷَﻔِﻴﻊٍ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﻣِﻦۢ ﺑَﻌْﺪِ ﺇِﺫْﻧِﻪِۦۚ ﺫَٰﻟِﻜُﻢُ ﭐﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﺭَﺑُّﻜُﻢْ ﻓَﭑﻋْﺒُﺪُﻭﻩُۚ ﺃَﻓَﻠَﺎ ﺗَﺬَﻛَّﺮُﻭﻥَ
*Indeed, your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne, arranging the matter [of His creation]. There is no intercessor except after His permission. That is Allah, your Lord, so worship Him. Then will you not remember?*
Ar-Ra'd 13:2
ﭐﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﭐﻟَّﺬِﻯ ﺭَﻓَﻊَ ﭐﻟﺴَّﻤَٰﻮَٰﺕِ ﺑِﻐَﻴْﺮِ ﻋَﻤَﺪٍ ﺗَﺮَﻭْﻧَﻬَﺎۖ ﺛُﻢَّ ﭐﺳْﺘَﻮَﻯٰ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﭐﻟْﻌَﺮْﺵِۖ ﻭَﺳَﺨَّﺮَ ﭐﻟﺸَّﻤْﺲَ ﻭَﭐﻟْﻘَﻤَﺮَۖ ﻛُﻞٌّ ﻳَﺠْﺮِﻯ ﻟِﺄَﺟَﻞٍ ﻣُّﺴَﻤًّﻰۚ ﻳُﺪَﺑِّﺮُ ﭐﻟْﺄَﻣْﺮَ ﻳُﻔَﺼِّﻞُ ﭐﻝْﺀَﺍﻳَٰﺖِ ﻟَﻌَﻠَّﻜُﻢ ﺑِﻠِﻘَﺎٓﺀِ ﺭَﺑِّﻜُﻢْ ﺗُﻮﻗِﻨُﻮﻥَ
*It is Allah who erected the heavens without pillars that you [can] see; then He established Himself above the Throne and made subject the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. He arranges [each] matter; He details the signs that you may, of the meeting with your Lord, be certain.*
Ta Ha 20:5
ﭐﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤَٰﻦُ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﭐﻟْﻌَﺮْﺵِ ﭐﺳْﺘَﻮَﻯٰ
*The Most Merciful [who is] above the Throne established.*
Al-Furqan 25:59
ﭐﻟَّﺬِﻯ ﺧَﻠَﻖَ ﭐﻟﺴَّﻤَٰﻮَٰﺕِ ﻭَﭐﻟْﺄَﺭْﺽَ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﺑَﻴْﻨَﻬُﻤَﺎ ﻓِﻰ ﺳِﺘَّﺔِ ﺃَﻳَّﺎﻡٍ ﺛُﻢَّ ﭐﺳْﺘَﻮَﻯٰ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﭐﻟْﻌَﺮْﺵِۚ ﭐﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤَٰﻦُ ﻓَﺴْـَٔﻞْ ﺑِﻪِۦ ﺧَﺒِﻴﺮًﺍ
*He who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six days and then established Himself above the Throne - the Most Merciful, so ask about Him one well informed.*
As-Sajdah 32:4
ﭐﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﭐﻟَّﺬِﻯ ﺧَﻠَﻖَ ﭐﻟﺴَّﻤَٰﻮَٰﺕِ ﻭَﭐﻟْﺄَﺭْﺽَ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﺑَﻴْﻨَﻬُﻤَﺎ ﻓِﻰ ﺳِﺘَّﺔِ ﺃَﻳَّﺎﻡٍ ﺛُﻢَّ ﭐﺳْﺘَﻮَﻯٰ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﭐﻟْﻌَﺮْﺵِۖ ﻣَﺎ ﻟَﻜُﻢ ﻣِّﻦ ﺩُﻭﻧِﻪِۦ ﻣِﻦ ﻭَﻟِﻰٍّ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺷَﻔِﻴﻊٍۚ ﺃَﻓَﻠَﺎ ﺗَﺘَﺬَﻛَّﺮُﻭﻥَ
*It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded?*
Al-Hadid 57:4
ﻫُﻮَ ﭐﻟَّﺬِﻯ ﺧَﻠَﻖَ ﭐﻟﺴَّﻤَٰﻮَٰﺕِ ﻭَﭐﻟْﺄَﺭْﺽَ ﻓِﻰ ﺳِﺘَّﺔِ ﺃَﻳَّﺎﻡٍ ﺛُﻢَّ ﭐﺳْﺘَﻮَﻯٰ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﭐﻟْﻌَﺮْﺵِۚ ﻳَﻌْﻠَﻢُ ﻣَﺎ ﻳَﻠِﺞُ ﻓِﻰ ﭐﻟْﺄَﺭْﺽِ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻳَﺨْﺮُﺝُ ﻣِﻨْﻬَﺎ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻳَﻨﺰِﻝُ ﻣِﻦَ ﭐﻟﺴَّﻤَﺎٓﺀِ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻳَﻌْﺮُﺝُ ﻓِﻴﻬَﺎۖ ﻭَﻫُﻮَ ﻣَﻌَﻜُﻢْ ﺃَﻳْﻦَ ﻣَﺎ ﻛُﻨﺘُﻢْۚ ﻭَﭐﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﺑِﻤَﺎ ﺗَﻌْﻤَﻠُﻮﻥَ ﺑَﺼِﻴﺮٌ
*It is He who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He knows what penetrates into the earth and what emerges from it and what descends from the heaven and what ascends therein; and He is with you wherever you are. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing.*
Al-Baqarah 2:255
ﭐﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻟَﺎٓ ﺇِﻟَٰﻪَ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﻫُﻮَ ﭐﻟْﺤَﻰُّ ﭐﻟْﻘَﻴُّﻮﻡُۚ ﻟَﺎ ﺗَﺄْﺧُﺬُﻩُۥ ﺳِﻨَﺔٌ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﻧَﻮْﻡٌۚ ﻟَّﻪُۥ ﻣَﺎ ﻓِﻰ ﭐﻟﺴَّﻤَٰﻮَٰﺕِ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻓِﻰ ﭐﻟْﺄَﺭْﺽِۗ ﻣَﻦ ﺫَﺍ ﭐﻟَّﺬِﻯ ﻳَﺸْﻔَﻊُ ﻋِﻨﺪَﻩُۥٓ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺑِﺈِﺫْﻧِﻪِۦۚ ﻳَﻌْﻠَﻢُ ﻣَﺎ ﺑَﻴْﻦَ ﺃَﻳْﺪِﻳﻬِﻢْ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﺧَﻠْﻔَﻬُﻢْۖ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﻳُﺤِﻴﻄُﻮﻥَ ﺑِﺸَﻰْﺀٍ ﻣِّﻦْ ﻋِﻠْﻤِﻪِۦٓ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺑِﻤَﺎ ﺷَﺎٓﺀَۚ ﻭَﺳِﻊَ ﻛُﺮْﺳِﻴُّﻪُ ﭐﻟﺴَّﻤَٰﻮَٰﺕِ ﻭَﭐﻟْﺄَﺭْﺽَۖ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﻳَـُٔﻮﺩُﻩُۥ ﺣِﻔْﻈُﻬُﻤَﺎۚ ﻭَﻫُﻮَ ﭐﻟْﻌَﻠِﻰُّ ﭐﻟْﻌَﻈِﻴﻢُ
*Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.*
ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺃَﺑُﻮ ﺟَﻌْﻔَﺮٍ، ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺍﻟﺼَّﺒَّﺎﺡِ ﻭَﺃَﺑُﻮ ﺑَﻜْﺮِ ﺑْﻦُ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﺷَﻴْﺒَﺔَ - ﻭَﺗَﻘَﺎﺭَﺑَﺎ ﻓِﻲ ﻟَﻔْﻆِ ﺍﻟْﺤَﺪِﻳﺚِ - ﻗَﺎﻻَ ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺇِﺳْﻤَﺎﻋِﻴﻞُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺇِﺑْﺮَﺍﻫِﻴﻢَ، ﻋَﻦْ ﺣَﺠَّﺎﺝٍ ﺍﻟﺼَّﻮَّﺍﻑِ، ﻋَﻦْ ﻳَﺤْﻴَﻰ ﺑْﻦِ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﻛَﺜِﻴﺮٍ، ﻋَﻦْ ﻫِﻼَﻝِ ﺑْﻦِ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﻣَﻴْﻤُﻮﻧَﺔَ، ﻋَﻦْ ﻋَﻄَﺎﺀِ ﺑْﻦِ ﻳَﺴَﺎﺭٍ، ﻋَﻦْ ﻣُﻌَﺎﻭِﻳَﺔَ ﺑْﻦِ ﺍﻟْﺤَﻜَﻢِ ﺍﻟﺴُّﻠَﻤِﻲِّ، ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺑَﻴْﻨَﺎ ﺃَﻧَﺎ ﺃُﺻَﻠِّﻲ، ﻣَﻊَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﺇِﺫْ ﻋَﻄَﺲَ ﺭَﺟُﻞٌ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻮْﻡِ ﻓَﻘُﻠْﺖُ ﻳَﺮْﺣَﻤُﻚَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ . ﻓَﺮَﻣَﺎﻧِﻲ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻮْﻡُ ﺑِﺄَﺑْﺼَﺎﺭِﻫِﻢْ ﻓَﻘُﻠْﺖُ ﻭَﺍﺛُﻜْﻞَ ﺃُﻣِّﻴَﺎﻩْ ﻣَﺎ ﺷَﺄْﻧُﻜُﻢْ ﺗَﻨْﻈُﺮُﻭﻥَ ﺇِﻟَﻰَّ . ﻓَﺠَﻌَﻠُﻮﺍ ﻳَﻀْﺮِﺑُﻮﻥَ ﺑِﺄَﻳْﺪِﻳﻬِﻢْ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺃَﻓْﺨَﺎﺫِﻫِﻢْ ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎ ﺭَﺃَﻳْﺘُﻬُﻢْ ﻳُﺼَﻤِّﺘُﻮﻧَﻨِﻲ ﻟَﻜِﻨِّﻲ ﺳَﻜَﺖُّ ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎ ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻓَﺒِﺄَﺑِﻲ ﻫُﻮَ ﻭَﺃُﻣِّﻲ ﻣَﺎ ﺭَﺃَﻳْﺖُ ﻣُﻌَﻠِّﻤًﺎ ﻗَﺒْﻠَﻪُ ﻭَﻻَ ﺑَﻌْﺪَﻩُ ﺃَﺣْﺴَﻦَ ﺗَﻌْﻠِﻴﻤًﺎ ﻣِﻨْﻪُ ﻓَﻮَﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻣَﺎ ﻛَﻬَﺮَﻧِﻲ ﻭَﻻَ ﺿَﺮَﺑَﻨِﻲ ﻭَﻻَ ﺷَﺘَﻤَﻨِﻲ ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﺇِﻥَّ ﻫَﺬِﻩِ ﺍﻟﺼَّﻼَﺓَ ﻻَ ﻳَﺼْﻠُﺢُ ﻓِﻴﻬَﺎ ﺷَﻰْﺀٌ ﻣِﻦْ ﻛَﻼَﻡِ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱِ ﺇِﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﻫُﻮَ ﺍﻟﺘَّﺴْﺒِﻴﺢُ ﻭَﺍﻟﺘَّﻜْﺒِﻴﺮُ ﻭَﻗِﺮَﺍﺀَﺓُ ﺍﻟْﻘُﺮْﺁﻥِ " . ﺃَﻭْ ﻛَﻤَﺎ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗُﻠْﺖُ ﻳَﺎ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺇِﻧِّﻲ ﺣَﺪِﻳﺚُ ﻋَﻬْﺪٍ ﺑِﺠَﺎﻫِﻠِﻴَّﺔٍ ﻭَﻗَﺪْ ﺟَﺎﺀَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﺑِﺎﻹِﺳْﻼَﻡِ ﻭَﺇِﻥَّ ﻣِﻨَّﺎ ﺭِﺟَﺎﻻً ﻳَﺄْﺗُﻮﻥَ ﺍﻟْﻜُﻬَّﺎﻥَ . ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﻓَﻼَ ﺗَﺄْﺗِﻬِﻢْ " . ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻭَﻣِﻨَّﺎ ﺭِﺟَﺎﻝٌ ﻳَﺘَﻄَﻴَّﺮُﻭﻥَ . ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﺫَﺍﻙَ ﺷَﻰْﺀٌ ﻳَﺠِﺪُﻭﻧَﻪُ ﻓِﻲ ﺻُﺪُﻭﺭِﻫِﻢْ ﻓَﻼَ ﻳَﺼُﺪَّﻧَّﻬُﻢْ " . ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺍﺑْﻦُ ﺍﻟﺼَّﺒَّﺎﺡِ " ﻓَﻼَ ﻳَﺼُﺪَّﻧَّﻜُﻢْ " . ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻗُﻠْﺖُ ﻭَﻣِﻨَّﺎ ﺭِﺟَﺎﻝٌ ﻳَﺨُﻄُّﻮﻥَ . ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﻛَﺎﻥَ ﻧَﺒِﻲٌّ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻷَﻧْﺒِﻴَﺎﺀِ ﻳَﺨُﻂُّ ﻓَﻤَﻦْ ﻭَﺍﻓَﻖَ ﺧَﻄَّﻪُ ﻓَﺬَﺍﻙَ " . ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻭَﻛَﺎﻧَﺖْ ﻟِﻲ ﺟَﺎﺭِﻳَﺔٌ ﺗَﺮْﻋَﻰ ﻏَﻨَﻤًﺎ ﻟِﻲ ﻗِﺒَﻞَ ﺃُﺣُﺪٍ ﻭَﺍﻟْﺠَﻮَّﺍﻧِﻲِّﺓَ ﻓَﺎﻃَّﻠَﻌْﺖُ ﺫَﺍﺕَ ﻳَﻮْﻡٍ ﻓَﺈِﺫَﺍ ﺍﻟﺬِّﻳﺐُ ﻗَﺪْ ﺫَﻫَﺐَ ﺑِﺸَﺎﺓٍ ﻣِﻦْ ﻏَﻨَﻤِﻬَﺎ ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ ﺭَﺟُﻞٌ ﻣِﻦْ ﺑَﻨِﻲ ﺁﺩَﻡَ ﺁﺳَﻒُ ﻛَﻤَﺎ ﻳَﺄْﺳَﻔُﻮﻥَ ﻟَﻜِﻨِّﻲ ﺻَﻜَﻜْﺘُﻬَﺎ ﺻَﻜَّﺔً ﻓَﺄَﺗَﻴْﺖُ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻓَﻌَﻈَّﻢَ ﺫَﻟِﻚَ ﻋَﻠَﻰَّ ﻗُﻠْﺖُ ﻳَﺎ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺃَﻓَﻼَ ﺃُﻋْﺘِﻘُﻬَﺎ ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﺍﺋْﺘِﻨِﻲ ﺑِﻬَﺎ " . ﻓَﺄَﺗَﻴْﺘُﻪُ ﺑِﻬَﺎ ﻓَﻘَﺎﻝَ ﻟَﻬَﺎ " ﺃَﻳْﻦَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ " . ﻗَﺎﻟَﺖْ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻤَﺎﺀِ . ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﻣَﻦْ ﺃَﻧَﺎ " . ﻗَﺎﻟَﺖْ ﺃَﻧْﺖَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ . ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﺃَﻋْﺘِﻘْﻬَﺎ ﻓَﺈِﻧَّﻬَﺎ ﻣُﺆْﻣِﻨَﺔٌ " .
*Mu'awiya b. al-Hakam said: While I was praying with the Messenger of Allah ( ﷺ ), a man in the company sneezed. I said: Allah have mercy on you! The people stared at me with disapproving looks, so I said: Woe be upon me, why is it that you stare at me? They began to strike their hands on their thighs, and when I saw them urging me to observe silence (I became angry) but I said nothing. When the Messenger of Allah ( ﷺ ) had said the prayer (and I declare that neither before him nor after him have I seen a leader who gave better instruction than he for whom I would give my father and mother as ransom). I swear that he did not scold, beat or revile me but said: Talking to persons is not fitting during the prayer, for it consists of glorifying Allah, declaring his Greatness. and recitation of the Qur'an or words to that effect. I said: Messenger of Allah. I was till recently a pagan, but Allah has brought Islam to us; among us there are men who have recourse to Kahins. He said, Do not have recourse to them. I said. There are men who take omens. That is something which they find in their breasts, but let it not turn their way (from freedom of action). I said: Among us there are men who draw lines. He said: There was a prophet who drew lines, so if they do it as they did, that is allowable. I had a maid-servant who tended goats by the side of Uhud and Jawwaniya. One day I happened to pass that way and found that a wolf had carried a goat from her flock. I am after all a man from the posterity of Adam. I felt sorry as they (human beings) feel sorry. So I slapped her. I came to the Messenger of Allah ( ﷺ ) and felt (this act of mine) as something grievous I said: Messenger of Allah, should I not grant her freedom? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Bring her to me. So I brought her to him. He said to her: Where is Allah? She said: He is in the heaven. He said: Who am I? She said: you are the Messenger of Allah. He said: Grant her freedom, she is a believing woman.*
Sahih Muslim
(The Book of Mosques and Places of Prayer)
Reference : Sahih Muslim 537 a
In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 39
Re: Where Is Allah by tintingz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
If Allah is somewhere then he's not everywhere and if he's everywhere then there are problems.

Is he outside time and space or within it?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 15, 2018
tintingz:
If Allah is somewhere then he's not everywhere and if he's everywhere then there are problems.

Is he outside time and space or within it?

so dumb and foolish logic you have there... how were you able to scale through your exams in school?
Re: Where Is Allah by tintingz(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

so dumb and foolish logic you have there... how were you able to scale through your exams in school?
Ad hominem fallacy.

Answer the question and stop attacking the person.

Is Allah outside time and space or within it?

Is Allah somewhere or everywhere?

Since you already know I've dumb and foolish logic, why not present your own reasonable logic.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2018
tintingz:
Ad hominem fallacy.

Answer the question and stop attacking the person.

Is Allah outside time and space or within it?

Is Allah somewhere or everywhere?

Since you already know I've dumb and foolish logic, why not present your own reasonable logic.

laughing..

if not that you are absolutely not reasonable and your logic is absolutely dead..

you saw quran verse, Hadith and explanations.

you still asking dumb questions.. oooooh!

you need to evaluate your psych.

Allah is up in the heavens (present self)
Allah is everywhere (non present self)

.. I don't expect you to understand, your logic is cracked up. if not that you see people getting pregnant and giving birth, you fit say we humans SPRUNG UP FROM THE GROUND.
laughing
Re: Where Is Allah by tintingz(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

laughing..

if not that you are absolutely not reasonable and your logic is absolutely dead..
Again Ad hominem.

you saw quran verse, Hadith and explanations.

you still asking dumb questions.. oooooh!

you need to evaluate your psych.

Allah is up in the heavens (present self)
Allah is everywhere (non present self)
Allah is UP in the heaven, Is the heaven up in the sky or outside the universe?

Allah is everywhere but not present self, can you explain further?

.. I don't expect you to understand, your logic is cracked up. if not that you see people getting pregnant and giving birth, you fit say we humans SPRUNG UP FROM THE GROUND.
laughing
Ok.
Re: Where Is Allah by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2018
tintingz:
Again Ad hominem.

Allah is UP in the heaven, Is the heaven up in the sky or outside the universe?
Allah is everywhere but not present self, can you explain further?

Ok.

laughing
Re: Where Is Allah by tintingz(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

laughing
Kindly Answer the question.
Re: Where Is Allah by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
laughing..

I will give you an assignment.
go find the difference between
sky and heaven the earth and space and other science fiction found galaxy
Re: Where Is Allah by tintingz(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:
laughing..

I will give you an assignment.

go find the difference between

sky and heaven
the earth and space and other science fiction found galaxy
Is Allah outside time and space(outside the universe) or within it?

How is Allah everywhere and not his present self? Where is heaven?
Re: Where Is Allah by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
tintingz:
Is Allah outside time and space(outside the universe) or within it?

How is Allah everywhere and not his present self? Where is heaven?

ask google
Re: Where Is Allah by tintingz(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

ask google
So you can't answer what you believe in?
Re: Where Is Allah by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
tintingz:
So you can't answer what you believe in?

I have answered you thrice.even gave you an assignment that will lead you straight to it..

but the logic you rely on is just too low..your reasoning faculty is too low.

thats exactly why you can't and won't understand
Re: Where Is Allah by tintingz(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

I have answered you thrice.even gave you an assignment that will lead you straight to it..

but the logic you rely on is just too low..your reasoning faculty is too low.

thats exactly why you can't and won't understand
Since my logic is too low, why not present your own logic.

You said Allah is up in the heaven, where is heaven? Is it in this universe or outside this universe?

You said Allah is everywhere and again not actually everywhere, can you explain this?

(1) (Reply)

Who Ar The Submissive Muslim{mumin} / Direction! / The Challenge Against Indifference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.