Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) (2132 Views)

Reason Why Christianity Is Not A SCAM! / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? / Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
1: There is no evidence that God exist.
2: The richest men in the world are atheist- Jeff bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett. These men didn't need some rubbish book to make them the richest in this world.
3: The most successful nations are atheist population -china, Finland, Britain.
4: Nobody knows who created GOD.
5: Most terrorist situations are based on religious grounds. Take our local Boko Haram for instance.
A few 500-1000 BC Christians use to force people into their religion through violence, Aka terrorism.
6: It is illogical to believe in something you can't see, Feel or hear. It's simply madness in short.
I will keep this short and simple!
Nobody can prove me wrong!

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by realtyson: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
ok oga Lucifer
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by beeblack: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Attention seeker, distracter
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
beeblack:
Attention seeker, distracter
Keep telling yourself that rubbish angry
I am only saying the truth!

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Oeis: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oga lucifer your time of lies is over,
1.who told you Britain is an atheist country, majority of Brits are christians.

2.God is alive and active, for every reaction, there is an action, without God things will cease to exist, God is forever alive and active.
Finally Christians are not terrorist.

God loves you more, seek him!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oeis:
Oga lucifer your time of lies is over,
1.who told you Britain is an atheist country, majority of Brits are christians.

2.God is alive and active, for every reaction, there is an action, without God things will cease to exist, God is forever alive and active.
Finally Christians are not terrorist.

God loves you more, seek him!!!!!
Read what you wrote.
I have spoken with several Britain atheist and they have agreed and told me the churches there are no longer filled nor do they gain attraction.
If God is alive then why Isis still killing and raping innocent children, why is Boko Haram still bombing people, why are Fulani still slaughtering innocent farmers?

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:
1: There is no evidence that God exist.
2: The richest men in the world are atheist- Jeff bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett. These men didn't need some rubbish book to make them the richest in this world.
3: The most successful nations are atheist population -china, Finland, Britain.
4: Nobody knows who created GOD.
5: Most terrorist situations are based on religious grounds. Take our local Boko Haram for instance.
A few 500-1000 BC Christians use to force people into their religion through violence, Aka terrorism.
6: It is illogical to believe in something you can't see, Feel or hear. It's simply madness in short.
I will keep this short and simple!
Nobody can prove me wrong!
Lucifer how is.hell fire today?
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
asuustrike1:

Lucifer how is.hell fire today?
It doesn't exist, So I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Read what you wrote.
I have spoken with several Britain atheist and they have agreed and told me the churches there are no longer filled nor do they gain attraction.
If God is alive then why Isis still killing and raping innocent children, why is Boko Haram still bombing people, why are Fulani still slaughtering innocent farmers?
The word of God had prophesied this before you were created
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
asuustrike1:

The word of God had prophesied this before you were created
So God prophesied that he will let billions of children die in poverty and in hands of men who will rape and torture them?
Imagine your child were to be captured by a Boko Haram member and raped and then forced into marriage.
Will you thank God for fullfillling his prophecy?

3 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
So God prophesied that he will let billions of children die in poverty and in hands of men who will rape and torture them?
God said there will be rumors of wars,hardship as these are signs of his coming.
Will you thank God for fullfillling his prophecy
Yes I will thank God
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Com on Lucifer that is were you live
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Originakalokalo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Man is blaming God for their woes and use it to conclude that God doesn't exist.

God on the other hand, decides to let them ride in their ignorance until their days is fulfilled.

Thou shall not kill is a commandment from the Almighty... Yet they ignore it...and when the repercussion comes,

They shout.

Thou shall not covet another's wife or property is another law from the most high...
Yet, a man turns himself to a terrorist, all in the name of religion,

so that he can SLEEP WITH WOMEN AT WILL... all in the name of religious practices...

He uses that avenue to satisfy his lustful desires... and when hatred and murder result,

the Ignorant blames God.

Thou shall not steal. Yet, humans steal billions while others go hungry....

there is strive and anger as a result of hunger...

Then the low minded ones blame the Almighty.

I can go on and on...

mankind should obey the law of God,

and find peace...Else,

This is another decree from him that sits on exalted place.,

THERE SHALL BE NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED.

Lastly, You blaming God will not reduce who he is...

if the whole earth becomes so wicked that no righteous one exist,..

It doesn't stop his Name from being exalted in the heavens.

The whole church in Britain can go empty...

But as for me and my house,

WE WILL SERVE THE LORD.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
asuustrike1:

Com on Lucifer that is were you live
Believe what you want but why haven't you answer the main question.
Who created GOD?
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Believe what you want but why haven't you answer the main question.
Who created GOD?
How the creator of the universe be created? Does a clay question its potter?
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Man is blaming God for their woes and use it to conclude that God doesn't exist.

God on the other hand, decides to let them ride in their ignorance until their days is fulfilled.

Thou shall not kill is a commandment from the Almighty... Yet they ignore it...and when the repercussion comes,

They shout.

Thou shall not covet another's wife or property is another law from the most high...
Yet, a man turns himself to a terrorist, all in the name of religion,

so that he can SLEEP WITH WOMEN AT WILL... all in the name of religious practices...

He uses that avenue to satisfy his lustful desires... and when hatred and murder result,

the Ignorant blames God.

Thou shall not steal. Yet, humans steal billions while others go hungry....

there is strive and anger as a result of hunger...

Then the low minded ones blame the Almighty.

I can go on and on...

mankind should obey the law of God,

and find peace...Else,

This is another decree from him that sits on exalted place.,

THERE SHALL BE NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED.

Lastly, You blaming God will not reduce who he is...

if the whole earth becomes so wicked that no righteous one exist,..

It doesn't stop his Name from being exalted in the heavens.

The whole church in Britain can go empty...

But as for me and my house,

WE WILL SERVE THE LORD.
4. Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)
23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.
Thou shall not kill but yet your God killed 42 little children's, We humans are simply learning how to kill compared to your God.
Thou shall not sleep with another man's woman?
Did God not impregnate Joseph's wife?
Your God once wiped out 99.9% of the world's population. That is a monster and not a God.
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
asuustrike1:

How the creator of the universe be created? Does a clay question its potter?
So what are you saying
God was created out of nothing?
Nothing made God?
IS THAT WHAT YOURE SAYING?!
LMAO
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

So what are you saying
God was created out of nothing?
Nothing made God?
IS THAT WHAT YOURE SAYING?!
LMAO
Lucifer you know the truth before thrown out of heaven
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Originakalokalo(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

4. Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)
23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.
Thou shall not kill but yet your God killed 42 little children's, We humans are simply learning how to kill compared to your God.
Thou shall not sleep with another man's woman?
Did God not impregnate Joseph's wife?
Your God once wiped out 99.9% of the world's population. That is a monster and not a God.

That dispensation is of conquest and being conquered...

In this dispensation, he is calling everyone to repentance...

He doesn't command us to kill... Rather, he commands that we show love to one another.

He might not be a God to you....It is inconsequential.

He is God to billions of humans and heavenly beings...

and he is God to me and my family.
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
asuustrike1:

Lucifer you know the truth before thrown out of heaven
Why do you Christians love avoiding questions?
Answer the question and stop being a dullard.
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Lucifer66:

Why do you Christians love avoiding questions?
Answer the question and stop being a dullard.
I have given you the answer already. You have made up your mind to think differently or assume something where there is nothing
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
asuustrike1:

I have given you the answer already. You have made up your mind to think differently or assume something where there is nothing
Then tell me the answer, who created GOD?
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by toboint(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
lemme start from here...
there's a God #fact

#our own forefathers believed there is a god and that's y they worshipped different idols or deities

#the fact above is an inborn instinct not only shared by our African forefathers, but throughout the universe, each settlement or culture had its peculiar god.

#Christ decided to show us the way the True God, and he has done that.

#Man can't comprehend God's concept hence the Philosophy which gave birth to ATHEISM

#Atheist believe in facts, there are many archaeological data that confirms the numerous bible stories and personalities.

#The Bible predicted many future events which you're part of I.e; the rise of false prophets, teachers and those who claim there's no God

#The Bible also predicts various events which the scientists are just waking up to.

#Lastly, God has given us a basic guidelines to live peacefully, but man's predisposition to err is the root of all problem...

thanks
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
toboint:
lemme start from here...
there's a God #fact

#our own forefathers believed there is a god and that's y they worshipped different idols or deities

#the fact above is an inborn instinct not only shared by our African forefathers, but throughout the universe, each settlement or culture had its peculiar god.

#Man can't comprehend God's concept hence the Philosophy which gave birth to ATHEISM

#Atheist believe in facts, there are many archaeological data that confirms the numerous bible stories and personalities.

#The Bible predicted many future events which you're part of I.e; the rise of false prophets, teachers and those who claim there's no God

#The Bible also predicts various events which the scientists are just waking up to.

#Lastly, God has given us a basic guidelines to live peacefully, but man's predisposition to err is the root of all problem...

thanks
FINALLY an intelligent christain, We might have different mind sets but I love this, This is how you present an argument not like the dullard above me.
You're the First Christian to impress me.
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
toboint:
lemme start from here...
there's a God #fact

thanks
We can agree that the bible did predict certain things but the question remains why would your God want to start wars, bring incurable diseases and countless deaths just to show the world he is coming?
Isn't there a better way?
Now how come nobody has evidence of this God nor a picture of him till date only claims about dreams and other things.
Your God says incest is a sin but yet we are all made from incest sex when Adam and eve children had sex with each other.
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
If we were truly from Adam and eve then 95% of the world's population would be sick and have 100x more dieases.
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by toboint(m): 6:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Lucifer66:

We can agree that the bible did predict certain things but the question remains why would your God want to start wars, bring incurable diseases and countless deaths just to show the world he is coming?
Isn't there a better way?
Now how come nobody has evidence of this God nor a picture of him till date only claims about dreams and other things.
Your God says incest is a sin but yet we are all made from incest sex when Adam and eve children had sex with each other.

The coming of wars, incurable diseases, deaths, disasters and famines are not all coming from God. He didn't state it directly that he'd bring such, he said when you hear or see this, know that my coming is nearer.

Logically thinking, we'd see that all these terrible things are the results of man's actions. It's man's hate that drives him to war, it's his activities that leads to global warming which would eventually lead to vast disasters, most of the deaths you'd see are as a result of man's actions.
About the prediction also, it's more or less Him telling us how chaotic the world would be due to the conrinued disobedience of man.

There's a prophesy (also about the end time) of a time the Sun wud turn to blood, our scientists have also predicted that the Sun wud get so massive (I think double or triple its size) and become a red giant.....
and the scientists say that as a result, the earth would be burnt off (due to the exponential increase in heat from such a red giant).

U can see that science is also proving the bible predictions.

Lastly, the early Adam and Eve gave birth to many children (though not recorded).....
about the incest part, I won't call it that due to the command given to them to multiply...
and circumstance necessitates them marrying each other (brothers and sisters)...

thanks
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2018
toboint:

The coming of wars, incurable diseases, deaths, disasters and famines are not all coming from God. He didn't state it directly that he'd bring such, he said when you hear or see this, know that my coming is nearer.

Logically thinking, we'd see that all these terrible things are the results of man's actions. It's man's hate that drives him to war, it's his activities that leads to global warming which would eventually lead to vast disasters, most of the deaths you'd see are as a result of man's actions.
About the prediction also, it's more or less Him telling us how chaotic the world would be due to the conrinued disobedience of man.

There's a prophesy (also about the end time) of a time the Sun wud turn to blood, our scientists have also predicted that the Sun wud get so massive (I think double or triple its size) and become a red giant.....
and the scientists say that as a result, the earth would be burnt off (due to the exponential increase in heat from such a red giant).

U can see that science is also proving the bible predictions.

Lastly, the early Adam and Eve gave birth to many children (though not recorded).....
about the incest part, I won't call it that due to the command given to them to multiply...
and circumstance necessitates them marrying each other (brothers and sisters)...

thanks
This whole the Lord is coming nonsense has being happening for centuries now, World 1-he didn't come
World War 2-60million Jew's were killed even tho they prayed to him for help, He didn't come, The Cold War - he didn't come, So many other events nothing happened.
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by DeSepiero(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2018
toboint:

thanks

How did man's predisposition to err come about since that's the root of it all?
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by toboint(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lucifer66:

This whole the Lord is coming nonsense has being happening for centuries now, World 1-he didn't come
World War 2-60million Jew's were killed even tho they prayed to him for help, He didn't come, The Cold War - he didn't come, So many other events nothing happened.

I understand ur points

I've gone through this motion, even at a bible study programme.

But I got to understand that all these has been prophesied and even worse would happen.
Even the Elect (real Christians) would be affected.

I guess your question to be, why then....

it's a simple answer, man doesn't follow God's rules and instructions.
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
toboint:

I understand ur points

I've gone through this motion, even at a bible study programme.

But I got to understand that all these has been prophesied and even worse would happen.
Even the Elect (real Christians) would be affected.

I guess your question to be, why then....

it's a simple answer, man doesn't follow God's rules and instructions.
God didn't follow his own rules when he killed 42 children because they made fun of a man.
When he wiped out 99.99% of the world's population.
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by rummmy: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:

does Lucifer exist?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Catholic Mother Hugging A Muslim Full Hijab Woman / When Is Ramadan 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020? / What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.