Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) (2196 Views)

Reason Why Christianity Is Not A SCAM! / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? / Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
rummmy:
does Lucifer exist?
Did I say he exist?
Common sense will tell you he obviously doesn't.
But your sense is far gone that you think my name suddenly makes me a believer.
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by rummmy: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:

4. Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)
23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.
Thou shall not kill but yet your God killed 42 little children's, We humans are simply learning how to kill compared to your God.
Thou shall not sleep with another man's woman?
Did God not impregnate Joseph's wife?
Your God once wiped out 99.9% of the world's population. That is a monster and not a God.
your days are numbered believe me
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by rummmy: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:

Did I say he exist?
Common sense will tell you he obviously doesn't.
But your sense is far gone that you think my name suddenly makes me a believer.
i only asked a question...why do you chose to take up the name? I will like to learn from you how the earth together with other planets came into been.... Something in me tells me that there is a perfect designer.... One more question, do you see the air you breathe?your answer is obviously no but you can feel it's presence..... You don't know God exist only when you see him..there may be write ups about him from different people with different believe and understanding,
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by oparaochau: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2018
You do not believe that God exists,but you believe that Lucifer exists,because if you doubt his existence you wont answer his name,you believe that Lucifer exists and you probably answered his name because of what you know about him,or can you answer a name without knowing the meaning.

You are a confused man,if you believe in Lucifer who you do not see by answering his name,you should also know that God exists.

Saying that God does not exist and still answer Lucifer's name makes you a confused man.

The book of Psalm 14:1 says,the fool saith in his heart,there is no God.

Advice yourself.
Re: Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) by Lucifer66(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
oparaochau:
You do not believe that God exists,but you believe that Lucifer exists,because if you doubt his existence you wont answer his name,you believe that Lucifer exists and you probably answered his name because of what you know about him,or can you answer a name without knowing the meaning.

You are a confused man,if you believe in Lucifer who you do not see by answering his name,you should also know that God exists.

Saying that God does not exist and still answer Lucifer's name makes you a confused man.

The book of Psalm 14:1 says,the fool saith in his heart,there is no God.

Advice yourself.
By your logic naming myself "Tom and jerry" means I believe they exist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev. David Ogbueli Makes History In Church Denominationalism / Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. / Christians Only,please Pray For our nation,Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.