Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon (43059 Views)

Ini Edo Meets With Akon (Photos) / Throwback Photos: Tunde Ednut With Akon, Dbanj, Don Jazzy, Juliet Ibrahim, Phyno / Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Yankee101: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Akon na soji muslim
Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Topmaike007(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:

Islam is limitations to its followers!

Imagine she turned down Akon's invitation because she was scared of her religion.

So her so called Muslims don't say she has gone against the the laws of Islam.

Lol... Blind people.

I wonder how I coexist with these kinda people.
even me too,I dey wonder oo
Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by TheArabianMan: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:

Imagine she turned down Akon's invitation because she was scared of her religion.

Lol... Blind people.

God punish you with that ur last sentence. Onyara

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by WaffenSS(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Still waiting for the air that's supposedly cleared
Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Hamid7(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:

Lol... Blind people.

If she had honoured the invitation, Nairalanders like you would have crusified her with the "LovePeddler tag"

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Austinoiz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
humandroid:
You'd make the 4th wife. The only thing I like about Islam is the opportunity to have constant group sex matrimonally

Semiologist
Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by mufy1990: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:

Lol... Blind people.

.... then, u re blindest

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Trulydude(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:

Lol... Blind people.

out of context, please reread until you understand the post before commenting
BIGOT

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by allaboutobed(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Abeg which Akon?
Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by efighter: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:

Lol... Blind people.

Did you not read the part where she said that Akon already has three wives? You want her to become the 4th wife or why will a single lady be going on a religious pilgrimage with a flirting married man? Is that what you would advice your Christian sister to do? Go get a life and stop disgracing your family on the cyberspace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Afonja007: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
They way Muslim practice their religion no Muslim will go to hell ,when Osama bin Ladin was killed Muslim were demanding for his body so he can be buried in Islamic way,the same Muslim that said Isis are not Muslim yet when a member Isis is killed Muslim people will demand for his or her body,who is fooling who

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Means hattrick never satisfy am. He wan score one more goal.

soberdrunk:
He has three wives means what? angry
Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by pacifust058(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:

Lol... Blind people.

if not that you're so stupid, you'd have noticed she was talking about people thinking they're in a relationship... BTW, Akon is a Senegalese Muslim... So, go hang yourself
Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by teepha: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
So rahama sadau is 24years....hmm is ok
Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Xeeman(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Idiot!!!
You're fast to post rubbish without fully understanding what the actress means.
She had turned down the offer to perform lesser-hajj ( which is religious activities) because she fears "our people"...
She means ordinary Hausa people who'll be thinking they are in relationship.
Proudly Muslim.
Go and hug transformer.
% Remember:- the day you will die thousands Muslim babies would be born and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Fuckyoumod:

Lol... Blind people.

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by rotimage(m): 12:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Fuckyoumod:

Lol... Blind people.

Get well soon... If the English is so hard for you to comprehend which results into displaying your muminity��
Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by MicroBox: 4:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Fuckyoumod:

Lol... Blind people.

If fear and shame is out, then what is left of human..?
Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by toprealman: 5:52am On Nov 20, 2018
Stocking:
How do I curse someone on Nairaland please
Later you will start saying Akon is no longer picking your calls or has blocked you on FB/ IG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus' All-White Party: Olamide, Zlatan, Wande Coal, Bobrisky Attend / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair / BBNaija: Miracle Speaks On His Relationship With Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.