Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja (5219 Views)

Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) / Where Is This Road Located In The World / Where Is This Castle Located In Nigeria- Do You Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2010
I would be returning to Abuja on Monday to do an official assignment in DISTRICT DAKIBIYU CADSTRAL ZONE B10 in Abuja FCT.

How would like anyone to pls give me the description from the Nnamdi Azikwe international Airport Abuja

THanks
Re: Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja by labiyemmy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2010
Dakibiyu is by Jabi - see attached MAp.

Re: Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja by labiyemmy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2010
route map.

Re: Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja by labiyemmy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2010
route directions:

Re: Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
may God bless u real good. Im coming to do a valuation on a property at Cadastral in Dakibiyu.

My Job is 50% done, with what u just posted.

Lastly Pls give me a brief history or background of the area. as in description. I ve gotten the location already.
If u give me full details i might not need to fly on Mon.

Thks so much
Re: Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja by alienYOUTH(m): 2:33am On Jul 24, 2010
Wow, @labiyemmy. What version of mapsource is this, mine isn't this detailed. How can i get this one?
Re: Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja by AGARIautos: 4:16am On Jul 24, 2010
@labiyemmy:

Dakibiyu is by Jabi - see attached MAp.

HOW ABOUT PUTTING THIS IN OUR NAVIGATIONAL VEHICLES ARRIVING FROM THE U.S. FOR SALE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja by shilling(f): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2010
@labiyemmy:

route directions:

Wow!! How on earth did u do all that?!
Re: Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja by labiyemmy(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2010
@Toba

I dont realy know the place that much - I only searched it on my map and found it and shared with you the above.

We make maps of all over Nigeria, hence I have the whole country on my laptop, on my navigation GPS, on my phone and everything possible.

@AlienYOUTH

We have the most detailed maps of Nigeria, on mapsource and on the Garmin GPS. This map is current till July 2010.

It is the most detailed around, and all navigable throughout Nigeria. If you have a Garmin GPS, it costs 15k only to put the map on your device and same on mapsource, and I tell you the truth, it is not the hacked version that you see around or talked about on NairaLand.

@AGARIautos

We are still working on the CD/DVD edition- for now, it is only the Garmin type GPS/Windows mobile operated GPS that are ready.

@Shilling

The maps are routable, hence you can click on two points on the map, on mapsource, and it will generate point by point driving directions which you can print, or save as I did above, or if you have a GPS, with the maps on it, you can select the two travel points and generate connecting routes as above.
Re: Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2010
Thks labi. I love to have this gps thing. We would talk about it.
Re: Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja by millan0: 12:39am On Mar 15, 2019
Dakibiyu is an up and coming Abuja district. Dakibiyu is still establishing but has lots of potential.

Information on Dakibiyu can be found below. Have a look.

https://www.villaafrika.com/dakibiyu-district-guide/

(1) (Reply)

Italian Forest Where Nigerian S*ex Workers Operate (Shameful Photos) / Financial Requirement For Canadian Student Visa - University Of Saskatchewan / The French Embassy In Nigeria Must Be Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.