Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Edited - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edited (336 Views)

I Was Not The One On The Videos, It Was Edited By Haters, Evang Olufunmilayo / Guys, Do Not Panic (Edited) / Quran Has Not Been Edited Even To The Dots/letter/words/phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edited by Intelligence: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Edited.
Re: Edited by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:11am On Nov 15, 2018
pray. just that
Re: Edited by Newboss(m): 2:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Describe the house. I assume it's a duplex. I assume that this happened in Benin City. Does the main house have balcony or porches outside? angry

Does the room where the bag was kept have balcony or porch outside? angry

Is CCTV installed in the house? angry

Was there light that night? angry

Was the front door locked from inside with key or padlock since you were the one who locked it that night? angry

Are all the windows and doors with iron protector/guard? angry

If the doors (including the front door) can only be unlocked from inside, and there was no sign of forceful breakin at any entry point in the house, then only someone within that particular building that night could have done anything shady angry

No matter what you do or how you feel, DO NOT pack out of the quarters voluntarily any soon because that'd be a red flag angry
Re: Edited by Intelligence: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
pray. just that
Thanks.
Re: Edited by Intelligence: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Newboss:
Describe the house. I assume it's a duplex. I assume that this happened in Benin City. Does the main house have balcony or porches outside? angry

Does the room where the bag was kept have balcony or porch outside? angry

Is CCTV installed in the house? angry

Was there light that night? angry

Was the front door locked from inside with key or padlock since you were the one who locked it that night? angry

Are all the windows and doors with iron protector/guard? angry

If the doors (including the front door) can only be unlocked from inside, and there was no sign of forceful breakin at any entry point in the house, then only someone within that particular building that night could have done anything shady angry

No matter what you do or how you feel, DO NOT pack out of the quarters voluntarily any soon because that'd be a red flag angry

Yes, Benin City. House is a bungalow. Compacted all round. No balcony at all. No porches. No CCTV. There were lights all over too. Front doors were locked with keys from inside by myself. The keys were not pulled out from the door after locking. Just stuck to the door as normal. They were all in tact by morning. No break-in whatsoever either.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims In Kenya Give Christian Family One Day To Return To Islam / Popular American Pastor Descend Into Church Auditorium From ‘above’ / Video:I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.