Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' (22888 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by BiafrodExposed: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4739362/abraham-okodugha-self-medication-affects

Remember this thread of this Uniport graduate that was affected by self medication. Bleeding from the nose he went to Redeem church watch how he was complaining they chased him out of the church because he has no money but he was a member of Redeem. Pls watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzgV55S72t8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Alzirida(f): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by oilPUSSY(f): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Modified :....OP is a crook and a very fraudulent person.
He has changed the topic...

4 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Alzirida(f): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
What is this above?

5 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by BiafrodExposed: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Rip to the dead.

Their heads should properly protected to avoid being mined by SW.
They will be rushing to this thread like....

It happened yesterday in choaba
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Redeemed Church ko
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Davidfash10000: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Davido Did This Abroad & This Happened - 100% Funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRDnjUDEE7Y

See What Davido Wants God To Do For Him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMnSKkKuFJM
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by lonelydora: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
How much of a member was he? Was he in any unit? Was he a Sunday-Sunday church goer? Was he a tither?

I need answers to the above questions before i comment.

I hope he was not among those saying tithes shouldn't be paid to GOs? Because if he was, the church won't use other people's tithe to help him.

I pray he finds solution

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by AngelicBeing: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
sad
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
When he eventually have money, he should use his sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by ottohan: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Rip to the dead.

Their heads should properly protected by armed security men to avoid being mined by SW.
They are on their way to this thread.
have u extended ur tentacles from politics to religion ? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by soledayo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
So what has Redeemed got to do with this. If he was sick d best d church could do for him was to pray and assist him financially but if d church does not have d money CONSIDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE WHO TAKE THEIR FINANCIAL NEEDS TO CHURCH then he should trust God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Nlolodo: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
embarassed
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by tobylawal(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
who are this hungry dudes

1 Like

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by admax(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rubbish!
Is RCCG a hospital for health issue? Go to an hospital and stop whining that RCCG ‘chased you out’

Y’all shout what people shouldn’t pay money to churches but still want them to pay your bills. Smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Unfortunate circumstance.
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Jaynom(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
99% of penticostal churches are Business centers!
1. You ask for seeds and first fruits from your members BUT when your members have genuine issues you turn your back on them.
2. Shey Redeem does crusades and healing services? Why wouldn't they just heal the brother?
3. You like to ask for seeds but you won't sow in this brother's life? Shame on you!
4. Acts 4:34–35
34 pThere was not a needy person among them, for qas many as were owners of lands or houses sold them and brought the proceeds of what was sold 35 and rlaid it at the apostles’ feet, and sit was distributed to each as any had need. This is christianity

13 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Jaynom(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
admax:
Rubbish!
Is RCCG a hospital for health issue? Go to an hospital and stop whining that RCCG ‘chased you out’

Y’all shout what people shouldn’t pay money to churches but still want them to pay your bills. Smh
Your statement is VERY UN-CHRISTIAN. A church should take care of it's own. What would it cost the Redeem church to ask it's members to raise money for this young man who is also a member?

13 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Patrioticman007(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Freeze should hear this, after all the tithes payments common Free treatment for members, ain't possible because it was not mentioned in the bible that tithes money should be spent on members. However G.O can use it to buy private jets & other luxurious things.

5 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by mechanics(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wow, how manage it was not treated at the initial stage, I pray he recovers speedily.
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
I attend RCCG but trust me they are too money conscious and don't care about their members. Our Zonal pastor told us that anyone that can not abide by Redeem rules should kindly leave. And what are the rules, taking almost all the offering and tithe to zonal headquarter every Sunday when there are problem the money can solve in our parish. They will tell us to contribute between ourselves if there's anything we need to buy in our parish or if we need to help a parish member

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by naijacentric(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dat church na scam dem no dey help adeboye nigeria plc rubbish n nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by slimtes: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
lonelydora:
How much of a member was he? Was he in any unit? Was he a Sunday-Sunday church goer? Was he a tither?

I hope he was not among those saying tithes shouldn't be paid to GOs? Because if he was, the church won't use other people's tithe to help him.

I pray he finds solution

What you just said shows how brainwashed and Buhari descendant you are.one question,.. D blind in d Bible that Jesus open his/her eyes. Was he/she a Christian?. Hmm? "In quote(I'm not a Christian)" Think sometimes before u comments thrash in a trend. Atleast try hide ur stupidity within ur family member. Humanity first before religion? teaches Humanity, not religion.

31 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by udz: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution

Fuc.k you and ur question. Una members, how many una help if not only collecting. Ode

5 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by helium2: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nope we need the money to buy private jets and open Private schools our members can't afford grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? / Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.