Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ladies Please Can You Really Be Engaged For 8years - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies Please Can You Really Be Engaged For 8years (857 Views)

7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] / Best Jokes, If You Don't Read It You Really Miss Alot / If You Really Want To Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Can You Really Be Engaged For 8years by Chizzyjoyce(f): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
I just got information that my fiancee will be wedding next Saturday, I mean this is someone I've be engaged to for over eight years.I has done introduction and I does business in Uyo while she work in portharcourt. Everyone calls me her husband already.Please help me.What kind of life is this?can't She least tell me?she still calls and we talk like fiance and fiancee, I loved her so much,still do and have rejected so many right because of her.
Do I crash the wedding? I'm going insane.women are scrum.
Please what do I do?
Re: Ladies Please Can You Really Be Engaged For 8years by Chizzyjoyce(f): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2018

Re: Ladies Please Can You Really Be Engaged For 8years by Olalan(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
The guy was just a maga to the girl like most guys are currently.........
Re: Ladies Please Can You Really Be Engaged For 8years by bolajokoopeyemi5(f): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2018
Lmfao, the gal no be lord of the rings na.
Re: Ladies Please Can You Really Be Engaged For 8years by Jok123: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Existing IG Accounts already grown to 5000 real followers for sale
they can be bought and edited to your needs (Personal, blog or business page)

(1) (Reply)

?? / Americans Make Fun Of President Trump On Twitter / Emergency / Our Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.