Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

[HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? (1097 Views)

Man Pays ₦217M For A RR1 Number Plate, The Price Of 20 Brand New Toyota Camry / This Ferrari Book Costs ₦10.8m, The Price Of A Brand New Toyota Camry / 5 Factors That Affect The Handling Of Your Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by melodyokafor: 4:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys,

I want to sell my Corolla 2010. I bought it 7 years ago as brand-new one with full options, and it is LE trim, the most expensive one.

Anyone know if I can put it up for sale for a higher price than Corolla the same model year but of lower trim and not full options?

Thanks a lot.
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:10am On Nov 15, 2018
melodyokafor:
Hi guys,

I want to sell my Corolla 2010. I bought it 7 years ago as brand-new one with full options, and it is LE trim, the most expensive one.

Anyone know if I can put it up for sale for a higher price than Corolla the same model year but of lower trim and not full options?

Thanks a lot.

The prices of Nigerian used cars are mostly affected by how well it was used. The trim will not make a difference.

1 Like

Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 15, 2018
thebigkendo

You that is looking to join Toyota Corolla club.

The OP want to sell his 2010 Corolla.

Oya go and negotiate price with the OP.

grin grin grin
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by thebigkendo(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2018
TheCar:
the.bigkendo

You that is looking to join Toyota Corolla club.

The OP want to sell his 2010 Corolla.

Oya go and negotiate price with the OP.

grin grin grin

Go ahead & get your 2nd corolla.

Last last you go dey alright
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

I will go ahead & get my Toyota corolla.

Last last I go join Toyota Corolla Club

grin grin grin
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by divinelove(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2018
melodyokafor:
Hi guys,

Thanks a lot.

The condition of the car, how neat in exterior and interior, how faultless it is and how excellent u maintained it is what will determine the resale price.

But I have to tell u that Corolla is a hot seller in Nigeria if it was Honda or Benz u will beg for buyer lipsrsealed
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by nurey(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2018
melodyokafor:
Hi guys,

Thanks a lot.

Your trim is not the most expensive yours is second in line after CE, LE, XLE, XLI, GLX, XRS, ALTIS grin
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by thebigkendo(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2018
TheCar:

grin grin grin

Me & Diportivo don order for that miracle sticker.. Wetin we wan do with naija corolla again?
If you know you know grin
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by thebigkendo(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2018
nurey:

Your trim is not the most expensive yours is second in line after CE, LE, XLE, XLI, GLX, XRS, ALTIS grin

It is the most expensive trim for naija brand new aka South africa assembled for that year
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by nurey(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

It is the most expensive trim for naija brand new aka South africa assembled for that year

I know still makes no difference. said it's even full options and I am sure his has rear drum brakes instead of disc.
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2018
nurey:

I know still makes no difference. said it's even full options and I am sure his has rear drum brakes instead of disc.

S.A threw in disks for the LE,
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

Me & Diportivo don order for that miracle sticker.. Wetin we wan do with naija corolla again?
If you know you know grin

Did you confirm the countries that granted the visas for the "Travels" him.

Hope it's not Syria, North Korea & Afghanistan

grin grin grin
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2018
divine.love:

The condition of the car, how neat in exterior and interior, how faultless it is and how excellent u maintained it is what will determine the resale price.

But I have to tell u that Corolla is a hot seller in Nigeria if it was Honda or Benz u will beg for buyer lipsrsealed

Hope thebigkendo didn't see this comment.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by thebigkendo(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2018
nurey:

It does.. You made it seem as if OP lied, other reader who don't know better will just assume otherwise.. sometimes let's think before posting stuffs

You are sure because na you buy the motor now..
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by nurey(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

It does.. You made it seem as if OP lied, other reader who don't know better will just assume otherwise.. sometimes let's think before posting stuffs

You are sure because na you buy the motor now..

is this an advert thread? I am drawing the attention of the op to the fact that his LE is not full option or the highest trim in corolla. whether he bought it brandnew in nigeria or brand new in US.

read before you quote me and don't assume what I mean
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by thebigkendo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
nurey:

is this an advert thread? I am drawing the attention of the op to the fact that his LE is not full option or the highest trim in corolla. whether he bought it brandnew in nigeria or brand new in US.

read before you quote me and don't assume what I mean

Lol you are the one assuming and sure of wetin you no see.. His car is Toyota Nigeria Full option grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by thebigkendo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
melodyokafor:
Hi guys,

Thanks a lot.
Trim level is important but the present condition of the car is importanter grin grin

1 Like

Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by nurey(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

Lol you are the one assuming and sure of wetin you no see.. His car is Toyota Nigeria Full option grin grin grin tongue tongue

Please do you know where I can get toyota Biafra Whole Option tongue
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Does Variant Affect The Price Of Used Car? by carsnazi(f): 3:09am On Nov 16, 2018
nurey:

Please do you know where I can get toyota Biafra Whole Option tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Diagnose And Change An Air Flow Meter (bmw Case Study) / The New Mercedes-AMG CLA 35 4matic / I Misplaced My Car Papers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.