Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Use Facebook Ad To Increase Your Event Business - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Use Facebook Ad To Increase Your Event Business (832 Views)

Starting An Event Business / Event Business Is Profitable (event Management And Decoration Training) / Know It The Time For That Break Through In Your Event Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Facebook Ad To Increase Your Event Business by Jcob(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2010
I placed an ad for a modeling agency this morning on facebook. The agency called me and said they have received over 120 calls today. I went back to the ad manager and discovered the impression was 38,000+ and 55 people clicked on the ad. The ad contained the contact number, so if you don't click, you can call.

It's amazing how facebook increases brand awareness of physical businesses.

Your business can also enjoy this kind of increament in less than 24 hours.

Give it to the pros to do it for you.

talk to www.tregeocreatives.com

(1) (Reply)

An Highlife Musician Needed For A Wedding In Lagos / Album Launching...new Rochelle New York. / Wedding Materials For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.