Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

List Of Your Old Favourite Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of Your Old Favourite Series (1627 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2018
Hello guys, my love for series no be small thing oooo lol
So I decided to create a list of my favorite old series, and I believe this could help someone out there pick out some really nice series from my list or yours...

My number 1 most favorite : Desperate Housewives (Comedy, Love, Romance, Action, etc)

My number 2 most favorite : One Tree Hill
Oh my...i was so deeply rooted into this series, I don't think I need to explain how super interesting this series is...Good ol days!
Remember Nathan Scott, Lucas Scott, Peyton Sawyer and Brook Davis... ? Damn!

1 Like

Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2018
My Number 3 most favorite series: Kyle XY

Oh mehnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! If you haven't watched Kyle XY complete season 1-3/4... You definitely need to... It is simply oustanding! Too bad they couldn't finish the season due to lack of funds according to what I read.

My 4th most Favorite : The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

(Speechless)

1 Like

Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
My number 5 most Favorite : SmallVille cheesy

My number 6 most Favorite : Roswell

Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
My number 7 is : Dance Academy

Dance Academy happens to be one of those series you can never ever forget... I cried so much at the end of the series, especially when Sammy died... If you know you are very emotional, I guess you should avoid this series but why should you? The theme songs used still remains my favorite songs till date... Just like that of One Tree Hill and Smallville.

My number 8 is : Greek

At first, when I bought the series.. I thought I wasn't going to be so attached to it, but I was wrong... I really need to watch this series again cheesy

Who remembers the name of that dark lady? Ashley? I love her!!!!

Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
My most favorite 9th series: Devious Maids

I don't need to type much on this... the pictures should tell you a lot already cheesy

My most favorite 10th series: Mistresses

My list wouldn't be complete without Mistresses cheesy

Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
My 11th most favorite series : Modern Family

My 12th most favorite series : This is US

The best of the best!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
My 13th most favorite : Revenge

I didn't complete this but I hope I'll someday lol

My 14th most favorite but actually a recent one and this is the best Family, love, comedy series so far right now: Jane The Virgin

Wow!

So here are mine, you could add yours too cheesy

Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2018
No L word, am shocked cry

1 Like

Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by happybee: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
My Number 3 most favorite series: Kyle XY

Oh mehnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! If you haven't watched Kyle XY complete season 1-3/4... You definitely need to... It is simply oustanding! Too bad they couldn't finish the season due to lack of funds according to what I read.
(Speechless)
My name is Kyle XY, I'm a product a science experiment. I have no belly button, blah blah blah..grin
Too bad they couldn't, I was so pained then.

But you forgot to add 'Everybody hate Chris' Tyler Williams.
The list is okay though..

1 Like

Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
happybee:
My name is Kyle XY, I'm a product a science experiment. I have no belly button, blah blah blah..grin
Too bad they couldn't, I was so pained then.

But you forgot to add 'Everybody hate Chris' Tyler Williams.
The list is okay though..
Awwwwwh taking me back to the beautiful old days lol

Oh no I never watched that even though I came across it several times, it just didn't interest me that much...maybe I'll watch it one of these days.

Merry Christmas in advance...
Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
No L word, am shocked cry
L word?
Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

L word?

Yep L word, the drama that revamped female perspective in relationship to the world and changed the course of most FF friendship.
Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Yep L word, the drama that revamped female perspective in relationship to the world and changed the course of most FF friendship.
Wow! I haven't heard of this series talk more of watching it.... I'll go look for it....thanks alot
Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by dopeJemi: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Everybody hates Chris
Brooklyn nine nine
Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Wow! I haven't heard of this series talk more of watching it.... I'll go look for it....thanks alot

Don't get too motivated sha, it is an eye opener for worldly women, but at the e d you discover that vanity ends with vanity.

If you have a mind that can be easily corrupted, I advise you keep away from it. Though I see you have watched Desperate Housewives, so you should cope fine.

Have you watched How I met your mother.
Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Don't get too motivated sha, it is an eye opener for worldly women, but at the e d you discover that vanity ends with vanity.

If you have a mind that can be easily corrupted, I advise you keep away from it. Though I see you have watched Desperate Housewives, so you should cope fine.

Have you watched How I met your mother.
Hummmm.... interesting... I'm not that kinda lady, besides I don't do worldly but I'm fashion freak in a simple way when it comes to what I wear hehe oh yes.... It's all vanity, nothing lasts....

Desperate Housewives only made me want to move to the U.S and to live in that neighborhood ~ Wisteria lane~ lol aside that, I wasn't influenced by anything negative.

Oh no, I have seen it around but not sure if I'm going to love it... what's your take on it?
Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
dopeJemi:
Everybody hates Chris
Brooklyn nine nine
Jemmmmmmmiiiiii

Good to have you on my thread.... cheesy
Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Hummmm.... interesting... I'm not that kinda lady, besides I don't do worldly but I'm fashion freak in a simple way when it comes to what I wear hehe oh yes.... It's all vanity, nothing lasts....

Desperate Housewives only made me want to move to the U.S and to live in that neighborhood ~ Wisteria lane~ lol aside that, I wasn't influenced by anything negative.

Oh no, I have seen it around but not sure if I'm going to love it... what's your take on it?
Were you successful in moving to the US, I doubt if I can exist there.

Hillarous as Hell, didn't get to watch any episode outside season 4 as I changed from an European based camp to a Chinese camp here in Nigeria, I have been mobile since then and hate breaks when am following a series, it's almost three years, I last watched a series or blockbuster.

As for the fashion freak "... Don't sow seeds....."
Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Were you successful in moving to the US, I doubt if I can exist there.

Hillarous as Hell, didn't get to watch any episode outside season 4 as I changed from an European based camp to a Chinese camp here in Nigeria, I have been mobile since then and hate breaks when am following a series, it's almost three years, I last watched a series or blockbuster.

As for the fashion freak "... Don't sow seeds....."
Lol not yet grrrrrrrr lol oh really? Why not?

Oh no.... You didn't watch the complete series? Awwwwh I was so addicted to it, I watched it all and the ending part was very emotional.

Camp? What's that about?

Haha don't sow seeds.... Please explain more on this ooo lol
Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by dopeJemi: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Jemmmmmmmiiiiii

Good to have you on my thread.... cheesy

Pleasure to be here
Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hope you are having an eventful holidays, sorry Ivebeen very busy

BecaciaBarbie:

Lol not yet grrrrrrrr lol oh really? Why not?

I hope you actualize your dream someday, as for the why not, i dont really fancy the US , as I feel Nigeria is a better country if we can shun tribalism and religious fanaticism , no country that does not have challenges, but outside infrastructure i feel the US has lost it as portrayed by their media, their is less level of freedom there and i feel they live a faked up caged life, Canada, Australia are more liberal places, though i am yet to interact with quiet the same number of people who stay there as i have with those who stay in the US

BecaciaBarbie:

Oh no.... You didn't watch the complete series? Awwwwh I was so addicted to it, I watched it all and the ending part was very emotional.
I hope someday i will be able to get it from the archives, can you tell me how it ended

BecaciaBarbie:

Camp? What's that about?
Am a field worker , based on locations am either working with, Chineese or some other nationalities and we are usually stationed in a camp

BecaciaBarbie:

Haha don't sow seeds.... Please explain more on this ooo lol

I love fashion freaks, so far you dont use those fake eyelashes, of course you should know what sowing seeds mean na....
Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Wah about walking dead series..[right][/right] grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by Ovems(f): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Flashforward (cancelled after one season),
The Gates (cancelled after one season),
One Tree Hill,
Charmed.

1 Like

Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by franchuks(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
24 got me glued.. I don't really do series, but I was hooked on this.

1 Like

Re: List Of Your Old Favourite Series by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
1. Friends
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. That 70s Show
4. Seinfeld
5. Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia
6. Community
7. That's So Raven
8. Breaking Bad
9. Curb Your Enthusiasm
10. Futurama

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Gotv Show Old School Boring Movies / INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? / Where Is "Sango" The Yoruba Documentary Video Starred By Wale Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.