Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication (38484 Views)

A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / 10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by GistmoreNG: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
An Instagram model, @officialsmileyasian has advised ladies to love themselves as she suffers from post butt injection complication.

The New York model is currently in very bad condition after her butt implants began having negative effects on her.

Desiree Davis, otherwise known as Smiley Asian, got illegal butt injections in 2010 through 2012 and it’s now affecting her health. She’s been going in and out of hospital as a result of complications and is now warning women about getting butt injections.

See what she wrote on her Instagram page;

Things are really going bad for me right now I went and got butt injections back in 2010 Through 2012 and now it’s effecting my health. The people that did my injections are now in jail serving a life sentence because somebody died from these illegal shots not to long ago so I can’t reach out to them to fix this Problem I have silicone all up my back from these illegal shots and I know I’m not the only girl that has them.

I encourage you ladies all to love your body for what it is because no matter how God made you he made each of us special I’ve made a lot of bad choices in my lifetime but I never understood that one mistake can mess up your whole life expensive surgeries can go wrong and so can inexpensive ones some days I can’t walk I can’t play with my kids and somedays I can’t move I regret these shots everyday.

I wake up everyday in pain and I been praying everyday that God take my pain away I know what I did i did it to myself but everybody makes mistakes. I just dont mind sharing mine everybody has a story I’m just tryna live to continue to tell you mine! Love yourself. Take care of you health and most of all just be you and that’s what I’m learning right now. I don’t want any sympathy I just want to share my testimony so I can show you how God is so real. He keeps giving me test to show the world how strong I am.

I’m not scared I’m not afraid I just want others to be aware and just know that everything that glitters ain’t really gold. I’m out the hospital now and I have to have surgery soon as I can to remove the infection that it has caused in my back allowing me not to walk. Insurance won’t cover the surgery because it’s cosmetic and honestly I don’t know how ima pay for my surgery because I don’t have the money for it but God is good and I have to keep the faith and hope and pray God will make a way!

I want to let you ladies know that no amount of beauty is worth your health please keep your body the way it is and love yourself. I’m not embarrassed and I’m not ashamed I’m proud because maybe my story will help you change. Please keep the negativity I’m going through alot but ima fighter & I won’t give up I’ma give it all I got.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/love-model-warns-suffers-post-butt-injection-complication

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by GistmoreNG: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
cool
Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by haywire07(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
I personally don't regret anything I have done. I might feel really bad, but I'll never regret because it doesn't change anything.

This butt enlargement has opened doors for her. Maybe without it, She wouldn't have made some money.
Now that it's getting bad for her, she should just live with it and if she dies , then she dies cool

Your tears will not discourage upcoming slay mamas.

As for me, I'm getting a fourth ball so my sack can appear bigger wink

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by bigkahuna704(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Just To Get Sexy Butt. At Times I Wonder What Exactly Makes Female Homosapiens Do Things They Do.

7 Likes

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by somto10: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Na now u kno ba
It's like something
is wrong with ur
brain.....

2 Likes

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by lordswill03: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chai ndo
Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by Donald95(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
That ass no be here o

If we no look, wetin we gain?

3 Likes

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by RockHard: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
She lucky say she no die from complications. Go and sin no more.

3 Likes

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by naijjaman(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
undecided

Gone are the days when women think with their brains.

Nowadays, many slay queens reason with their private parts.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by Davidfash10000: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
You Will Laugh As Peter Psquare Son Embarrass & Disgrace His Dad In Dance Competition!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pOFBzBQY5w

Wizkid Gets Embarrassed By Davido After He Did This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfkmad0LgkE
Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by free2ryhme: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
GistmoreNG:
An Instagram model, @officialsmileyasian has advised ladies to love themselves as she suffers from post butt injection complication.

The New York model is currently in very bad condition after her butt implants began having negative effects on her.

Desiree Davis, otherwise known as Smiley Asian, got illegal butt injections in 2010 through 2012 and it’s now affecting her health. She’s been going in and out of hospital as a result of complications and is now warning women about getting butt injections.

See what she wrote on her Instagram page;

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/love-model-warns-suffers-post-butt-injection-complication

I am certain she didnot listen to advice when she made up her mind to get the procedure done all in the name of being positive and true to yourself now that everything has gone south with grave implications she suddenly turned a motivation speaker

abeggggiiii, make we hear word

5 Likes

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by IamD18: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
They will come out to say "Love your body", while they secretly hate their body and ready to do any risky and aborminable act just to impress men.

Ladies don't dress and look good for themselves, they dress for men to admire. They are just ready to endanger their lives for diiiiiicks to chase and fvck them around.

Spit angry

8 Likes

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by BruncleZuma: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by psychologist(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
haywire07:
I personally don't regret anything I have done. I might feel really bad, but I'll never regret because it doesn't change anything.

This butt enlargement has opened doors for her. Maybe without it, She wouldn't have made some money.
Now that it's getting bad for her, she should just live with it and if she dies , then she dies cool

Many are mad
But few are roaming grin

2 Likes

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by Justbeingreal(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
undecided

IF it ain't real it ain't real ladies learn. Be natural too much artificial shit these days..

P.s just wondering how meek mill was feeling when dating Nikki minaj n smashing all that when he knows its all some fake silicon..

Ladies Keep it 100% real at the end of the day a man will show up in your life that will appreciate ur original look.

3 Likes

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by Skirmishes(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
So what do u want us to do?

Cry for you..!!

1 Like

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by mikaael(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sorry....accept ur fate and prepare for the end as it might come sooner than expected
Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by jumich1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
:-
haywire07:

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by cbmoni: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Click here and sign up immediately: https:///2zcN4iO

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin

More of her pictures below.

When she was flaunting it, nobody knew.

3 Likes

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
in a few years, some Naija female yeyebrities go come talk their own superstory, opening go-fund me accts and shit.

2 Likes

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by sexymoma(f): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
U see in honest truth some guys dey try... man pikin go don nyash this one now dey feel sy na natural nyash he dey spank....Gosh
All in the name of i want to look beautiful for the gram...dem nor dey even pity their pikin
Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by introvertious: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Will they hear?
Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by R0ckefeller: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
my she go meet those botch plastic surgeon maybe them fit get solutions for her

2 Likes

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by akinszz: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
haywire07:

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by CuddleBear(f): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
I encourage all ladies to love your body for what it is because no matter how God made you he made each of us special .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by Oreofepeters: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
hope their ass will learn
Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by OzziOhinoyi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
To be forewarned is to be forearmed. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by nephemmy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
ur ass, ur problem I don't give a FÙCĶ

3 Likes

Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by Ogaga87(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
That Nyash suffering from butt sagging
Re: Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
omg, why not roman goddess or blacchyna or eudoxie yao or that ik ogbona wife. i will pay their doctor to inject dettol into their smelling yansh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Ankara Facemasks Harmful? (Fact Check By PoliticsNigeria: FALSE) / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C / My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.