Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment (7455 Views)

Tizeti Network Limited Fresh Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment - 25 Openings / Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment For Graduate Sales & Marketing Intern At Henkel,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by Bhenehdikt(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please,did anyone here write the assessment from diageo for Guinness marketing internship 2018?
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by floratutu: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
Yes...any update??
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by Bhenehdikt(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
No update yet.
I wrote the assessment also. That's why I opened this thread so we could share info.
I was thinking I didn't make it since they've not contacted me.
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by babalolareal(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
There is an update now.

Dear Taiwo,

Thank you for your recent application for the role of Guinness Marketing Intern at Diageo. I am now reviewing your application with the relevant Line Manager and will be back in touch shortly.

Yours sincerely,

Diageo Resourcing
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by iamyinkizzle: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Just got the message too... What is the next thing ?
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by cozzyboy: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Me too got the same message
Does this mean we been considered or what?
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by bioduneberry(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
I didn't get the mail. But i logged in to profile and saw this.
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by dogtails(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
bioduneberry:
Please how did you check your profile
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by bioduneberry(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
dogtails:
Please how did you check your profile

Visit Diageo careers, the same website you applied through.
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by dogtails(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
bioduneberry:

Visit Diageo careers, the same website you applied through.
Bro can u just tell me how to go about it cos I can't remember when I applied
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by floratutu: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
I checked my dashboard and i saw the same thing as yours
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
bioduneberry:
I saw the same on my dashboard but received no mail
What does that mean?
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by dogtails(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
floratutu:
I checked my dashboard and i saw the same thing as yours
How did you check your dashboard
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by bioduneberry(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
dogtails:
Bro can u just tell me how to go about it cos I can't remember when I applied

Search for Diageo Careers on google
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by bioduneberry(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mobuzy:

I saw the same on my dashboard but received no mail
What does that mean?

It means you made it to interview stage. Expect a mail soon.
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by floratutu: 2:39am On Nov 17, 2018
babalolareal:
There is an update now.

Dear Taiwo,

Thank you for your recent application for the role of Guinness Marketing Intern at Diageo. I am now reviewing your application with the relevant Line Manager and will be back in touch shortly.

Yours sincerely,

Please can you check your dashboard and tell us the current status of your application
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by tosins(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2018
I have same message, and another which is number 5 says have been hired, please guys check yours too
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by floratutu: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2018
tosins:
I have same message, and another which is number 5 says have been hired, please guys check yours too

Please did you ger the mail yesterday?

My last update is interview...it states i have not gotten to the hired stage yet.

1 Like

Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by Bhenehdikt(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2018
tosins:

Can you screenshot your page. please!
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by Bhenehdikt(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2018
floratutu:

My last update is interview...it states i have not gotten to the hired stage yet.

Same with mine also
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by tosins(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2018
I checked my profile to see the message, numbered 1-5 but number 4 and 5 is not showing green and it's a congratulatory message. Please who is also experiencing same thing.
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by Bhenehdikt(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2018
If you'd want to check login,follow this link
https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGNewUI/Search/Home/ResetPassword?partnerid=11729&siteid=208&token=%5E632A389367F1E36039710ED5E2CEDF0A01D8FB6871332E341B7A3AAA6918E98B140F91906A19D9161278A5487E19502C734CAEBFF9ED1C04&srcqs=#0
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by Bhenehdikt(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2018
tosins:
I checked my profile to see the message, numbered 1-5 but number 4 and 5 is not showing green and it's a congratulatory message. Please who is also experiencing same thing.

I am. I stopped at 3
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by tosins(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2018
floratutu:

Mine is also interview, but number 4 is job offer that have been offered a job while number 5 is hired welcome to the team
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by tosins(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2018
I think they are still reviewing our applications, that's why we see, you have not reach this stage yet....
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by floratutu: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
tosins:

Mine is also interview, but number 4 is job offer that have been offered a job while number 5 is hired welcome to the team

If its not showing green, then its same as mine.

Please did you receive the mail sent to some people yesrerday?
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by tosins(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2018
floratutu:

If its not showing green, then its same as mine.

Please did you receive the mail sent to some people yesrerday?
Nope I didn't, I just check the portal this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by floratutu: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2018
tosins:

Nope I didn't, I just check the portal this morning

Ok...same here

Please can anyone who got the mail yesterday check their dashboard to know the current status?
Please
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by cozzyboy: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2018
I got the email yesterday and my status says interview stage..... I guess they'll contact us soon with the interview details
Re: Guinness Marketing Intern Assessment by floratutu: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2018
cozzyboy:
I got the email yesterday and my status says interview stage..... I guess they'll contact us soon with the interview details

Ok...let those of us who didnt get the mail be hopeful then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless / Teaching Job In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.