Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Israel Was Under Attack 2 Days Ago(videos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Was Under Attack 2 Days Ago(videos) (804 Views)

How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) / Ukrainian Forces Attack 2 Russian TOS-1 Thermobaric Weapon Systems / Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Was Under Attack 2 Days Ago(videos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Y
Re: Israel Was Under Attack 2 Days Ago(videos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
All Bombs Intercepted!

Hamas Dealt with!
Hamas Leader killed!
8 other Hamas members killed

2 Israeli soldiers killed!

Wat else ?

YOU CANNOT SUCEED OVER YOUR CREATOR 1ST BORN!!
Re: Israel Was Under Attack 2 Days Ago(videos) by SolutionMee: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy
They shouldn't bother.
For God and his Son (Nnamdi Kanu) are with them.
I love war. Maybe it's because I grew out of it. My great grandfather was part of those that helped those that supported the people that provided arms for the army that fought in WW1.
Re: Israel Was Under Attack 2 Days Ago(videos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Righteousness89:
All Bombs Intercepted!

Hamas Dealt with!
Hamas Leader killed!
8 other Hamas members killed

2 Israeli soldiers killed!

Wat else ?

YOU CANNOT SUCEED OVER YOUR CREATOR 1ST BORN!!

Hi

God bless you
Re: Israel Was Under Attack 2 Days Ago(videos) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
SolutionMee:
cheesy
They shouldn't bother.
For God and his Son (Nnamdi Kanu) are with them.
I love war. Maybe it's because I grew out of it. My great grandfather was part of those that helped those that supported the people that provided arms for the army that fought in WW1.
when your grandfather's mate was in war front he refused to be enlisted to avoid direct combat, his bravery is highly commendable.

(1) (Reply)

The Hero Of Christchurch New Zealand Mosque Terrorist Attack (photo) / Trump NOT A Christian. Here’re 7 Proofs - By Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. / Satanyanu's Son Currently Jewing Turkroaches On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.