Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos (20114 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets / "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Gossipninja: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA , have uncovered N340 million worth of Tramadol tablets in 12 containers at the Apapa port in Lagos State.

In a statement released by its Head of Public Affairs, Jonah Achema, the agency said the tablets which were in various dosages ranging from 120 milligrams to 250 milligrams were recovered from 12 containers in the ongoing search in Apapa port.

He said the containers were on the watch-list of NDLEA since November, 2017 and were brought to Nigeria Customs Service for search based on the agency’s reasonable suspicion of the containers.

He stated that the NCS on Wednesday, dropped 28 of 62 containers slated for search, among which 12 of them were been found to contain tramadol.

“The search is still ongoing. Tramadol is a pharmaceutical drug which has been subject of abuse by the populace. In one single operation in November last year, the agency intercepted 160 million tablets of tramadol at the Apapa port which ranged from 220 to 250 milligrams. They were imported from India using false documents in the name of an unregistered company,”
Achema said.

The Federal government banned Tramadol and Codeine in May due to the gross abuse of the drugs by women and youths.

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/ndlea-uncovers-12-containers-with-n340-million-tramadol-tablets-in-lagos/

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by R0ckefeller: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
let them start importing drugs like perc not this one

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Holumhidey(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
just waiting for nwaAmaikpe to comment....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by mrjaydee(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Na who dey take am?
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by justi4jesu(f): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by captainbell: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
It's a normal drug na. You can't just ban a normal medicine all because people are abusing it. What should be done is to regulate the sale and make it a prescription drug. No doctors prescription no sale. And it should only be sold in few pharmacy stores.

25 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by StRichard(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
Gossipninja:
Officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA , have uncovered N340 million worth of Tramadol tablets in 12 containers at the Apapa port in Lagos State.

In a statement released by its Head of Public Affairs, Jonah Achema, the agency said the tablets which were in various dosages ranging from 120 milligrams to 250 milligrams were recovered from 12 containers in the ongoing search in Apapa port.

He said the containers were on the watch-list of NDLEA since November, 2017 and were brought to Nigeria Customs Service for search based on the agency’s reasonable suspicion of the containers.

He stated that the NCS on Wednesday, dropped 28 of 62 containers slated for search, among which 12 of them were been found to contain tramadol.

Achema said.

The Federal government banned Tramadol and Codeine in May due to the gross abuse of the drugs by women and youths.

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/ndlea-uncovers-12-containers-with-n340-million-tramadol-tablets-in-lagos/

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
sadEvans pipu.Aka developera.we greet una
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
the individual ontop

anfonjas are thieves and skullminers aka skulars professors in skul dissecting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Danelo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
No be drugs?
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by MelaninDraining: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
K

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Free them joor. A tablet sells for #200 now

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by naijjaman(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
shocked
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Science students on rampage

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Stocking: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
All these potorpotor people sha wanto develop Lagos by force

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by erico2k2(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fotos plzzzz
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by gurunlocker: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Some bastards are still finding means to import this banned and life destroyer drug into the country shocked shocked

Things people do for money angry

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:
Hello, Dear Nairalanders. I need your help, I am 20 years old and I have been struggling with my life as far as I know.

To fed myself once in a day is a big trouble, but situation as now gone worse as I have got rashes all over my body and there is no one to help.

My genital is now scratching me and my whole body, i went to see the doctor and i was told I need #7,800 to treat myself.

Please help me out, I can't stand this inconvenience scratch please.

I believe there are people out here who could solve my problem, that is why I have come.

Guys help a bro! 0147669176 Gtbank

Sure u don't have scabies

Primethin cream

Or benzyl benzoate

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Yewandequeen(f): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
In Nigeria only. Who even supplies them this much?
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by BubuZombi: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
D
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Khd95(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
Did I just see somebody's blokos up there lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by chiedozie198100: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
which country is this drugs being manufactured and why is the Nigerian govt not interrogating the ambassador of that country to find out what the FVCK is going on.

this should be termed an act of war on our population. chemical warfare.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Homeboiy: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Been on watchlist since 2017

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by stano2(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wetin do TM na.. Make d frre d drugs Abeg.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by kingspeter42(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=Gossipninja post=73001019]Officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA , have uncovered N340 million worth of Tramadol tablets in 12 containers at the Apapa port in Lagos State.

Achema said.

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/ndlea-uncovers-12-containers-with-n340-million-tramadol-tablets-in-la
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by OboOlora(f): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chai Ben Onuchukwu people ooooooo
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by stano2(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:
Hello, Dear Nairalanders. I need your help, I am 20 years old and I have been struggling with my life as far as I know.

To fed myself once in a day is a big trouble, but situation as now gone worse as I have got rashes all over my body and there is no one to help.

My genital is now scratching me and my whole body, i went to see the doctor and i was told I need #7,800 to treat myself.

I believe there are people out here who could solve my problem, that is why I have come.
Wtf cry you need fluzoconale tablets cost like 600, get gentamacin injection too. That's an infection. Wish i could help.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:

Go and meet your family members for help!

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by YorubaAssasin: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
I suspect that 'orange drugs' owner... Na dem dem... grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by goodvision12(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
A P C MEANS ATIKU PRESIDENT CONFIRMED

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Ekongjnr: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Is tramadol a malaria tablet? Someone shud help me pls
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:

trying to transfer funds to your account but i need credit, please send me credit so i can run the transfer for you....... pm for my number

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam / Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS / EFCC Re-Arraigns Air Commodore Umar Over Money Laundering Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.