Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High (41279 Views)

In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos / Cloth Nappies By Mima Bear - Washable, Reusable, Natural Cloth Diapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by PizzleGold(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Teenagers in Indonesia are boiling used sanitary pads and drinking the resulting liquid in attempts to get high, it today emerged.

The bizarre new craze has reportedly gripped youths people searching for a cheap and legal way to get high.

The Indonesian National Drug Agency (BNN) said the chemicals in the sanitary pads give those who drink the concoction a feeling of "flying" and hallucinations.

Youngsters are additionally boiling nappies - some dirty - in a similar procedure, the BNN included.

"The used pads they took from the trash were put in boiling water. After it cooled down, they drank it together," said Senior Commander Suprinarto, head of the BNN in Central Java.

Police on the island have captured young people said to be high from the " sanitary pad formula", Strait Times says.

It's believed users boil the sanitary pads for around 60 minutes, then cool the resultant liquid before drinking it to get high.

The drink is comprehended to be "bitter" yet is frequently consumed three times each day by users.

Children as young as 14 have been detained for taking this drink.

The Indonesian Ministry of Health is still investigating more about this

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/teenagers-are-boiling-used-sanitary-pads-and-nappies-to-get-high/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by PizzleGold(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by R0ckefeller: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
seeing the headline alone make me laugh I don't just know why

33 Likes

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Oche211(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Disgusting

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by swiz123(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
They should be commended for such improvisation.

This is a whole lot cheaper

22 Likes

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
I dey come back.

Make I go boil dis pad first.

16 Likes

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by nzeobi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
while aboki the sniff pit toilet

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Nbote(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Holy cow!!! How d f*ck do I unread what I jus read??

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
UNBELIEVABLE. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by bankmartins(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
They dum high pass our brothers from the North if you know you know...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
What do you expect when dem don ban ban all legitimate "highness". Meanwhile that's bloody highness but what of those northern guys that sniff pit toilet/latrine

If you smoke igbo then Learn How To Exfoliate Your Lips To Smoothness

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by naijjaman(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Crazy things happening all over the world undecided

Losers now spend time looking for sanitary pads to get high on
While police try to keep sanitary pads and nappies away from iidiots.

God Abeg Naa

37 Likes

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by CarGuideNG: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Well that's their business
Our business is VIN Checks and reports for car buyers. Check the signature.
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Rumicarter: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Iranu, Abasha!
Very Disgusting!
Absolutely Disgusting!

7 Likes

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by penukz2015(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Crazy
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by sanpipita(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
There's nothing someone won't see in this life, used sanitary pads are now used to get high

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Omololu001: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
H
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Enemyofpeace: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Science students everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by liyahwillie(f): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
high.... ;Dhigh....
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by itiswellandwell: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hmmmm. When you think hausas are baddass in bizarre acts in getting high. Hausas still dey learn.

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by GrandMufti: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ok

1 Share

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by dhardline(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Na which kin yawa be this eh!

The point I am in my life I have found that 24 hours is not even

enough to do all the things I want to do let alone sacrificing

some of those hours to highness (as in loosing touch with

reality) why?

Ignorance is indeed terrible.

6 Likes

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by mayskit4luv(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lol
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Madness all over!
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by ALAYORMII: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
It is saddening what extent youths go to nowadays to get high
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by ThinkSmarter: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
jeez!
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by DoTheNeedful: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
I don't understand the youths of today. It's like everything get them high from cocaine, to codeine, to cow dung, to weed, to pawpaw leaf, to lizard shit and many more.

I thought I have heard it all. Now it is sanitary pad. I am not understanding any longer.

End-time is really here.

4 Likes

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by SirLakes: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ma guys grin

EliteBeautyBlog:
W

undecided What's up wink
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Enemyofpeace: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
liyahwillie:
high.... ;Dhigh....
abeg borrow me your own make I burn to dey high
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Flame4chi(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
R0ckefeller:
seeing the headline alone make me laugh I don't just know why

laugh? when i am almost crying...this world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by peteruuu(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
I can't really feel at home in this world anymore.
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Praktikals(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
All hail Indonesian science students

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres / Joyce Ijeoma Collapses While Breaking Guinness World Records For Longest Massage / I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.