Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High (41298 Views)

In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos / Cloth Nappies By Mima Bear - Washable, Reusable, Natural Cloth Diapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Wendycakes(f): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Are they mad?
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Awesomefred32(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2018
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Nothing man pikin no go hear
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
am coming oooo
let me go and boil my own pad first cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:

udia edi flexing?

Uyeneke okuk ndi kama mm'flex?
Pele.

Smh.
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by mimimile93: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Smh.

Bong akam Abasi ono fi okuk ada flex..
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by frozen70(f): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2018
This one is cheap not minding the health implications

My naija guys go switch leves to this method
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
Bong akam Abasi ono fi okuk ada flex..

undecided
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by moonraker(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2018
angry angry

Jisos
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by BraniacX(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Please, can I

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Kingmstar123(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
that feeling of "flying" grip me grin
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by liyahwillie(f): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
abeg dey go, see as the smell scatter our compound, aunty you dey try o
make una see me see this Factory error...I no sey u no complete sha
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by de1de1SnrAd: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Should this kind of news get to this place at all? By now we should know that some news get some people into becoming adventurous - hey just want to see what comes out of an experiment
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by omhor(f): 12:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Fourwinds:
hmmmm...this your DP, it looks like you want to give me a kiss...Oyah take am......Muuuuuaaaaaahhhhh

What? Na for picture o....not real kiss.
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Enemyofpeace: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yuceeluv:
You've been noticed...not interested in having a conversation with you.

your own sanitary pad go kill person one time
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Enemyofpeace: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
omhor:

What? Na for picture o....not real kiss.
you no even fine sef
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by omhor(f): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
you no even fine sef

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres / I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) / Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.