Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,322 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos (25453 Views)

President George Weah Plays Against Super Eagles In Liberia Match. Photos / Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
madridguy:
Must they carry dreadlock? Mtchew
is your dreadlocks abi?
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by purplekayc(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hamilton1:
see local plane, i hope dis plane no crash
what happens if if they draw?
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by johnnyloroun: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
madridguy:
How he take affect u
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by chrischukszy01(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Who dey EPP?
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by Engrduke: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
.I foresee our male team, Super Eagles, thrashing Bafana Bafana on Sat and the female team, Super Falcons, dealing with the Bayana Bayana the following day.
E go sweet o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by Solowande(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
madridguy:
is it ur head that carries the dreadlock
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by kellyboo: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Own a mini solar plant in your home. Affordable and durable
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good. I believe you got my point now. How do you expect people with dreadlock to net with the bush on their head?

davodyguy:
yes, I did. That's was 2001
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
NFA need to look into it. In the just concluded world cup, we lost couple of brilliant chances due to the bush they're carrying. The cannot head ball into the net.

bedspread:
its very disgusting my brother...

Lots of players who hv made bigger names and cash are very moderate and clean looks..
but our boys, Just one contract with turkey or Azerbaijan, u see them with all dt thrash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by obynorecz: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
madridguy:

Na your head them use carry am ??
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by otikpoko(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
I thought as much...
I guess departure was early evening time because the sound of the plane I heard today was different from all those small dragon fly propeller planes when dey fly for Asaba airport undecided
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by TheDiamonds: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nobi their dreadlocks?
madridguy:
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by horlakunle25(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
davodyguy:
yes, I did. That's was 2001
femi opabunmi, victor brown and also le tallec and sinama pongolle for france......some indomie generation children will be like wat are dey saying sef
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
enemyofprogress:
May we be beated in the name of Allah amin

If his name could be called when cutting human heads this is not surprising.

And next time it is beaten not beated

Well done

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:44am On Nov 16, 2018
YungTobi:
We will win the world cup
next year

grin
For ur dream undecided
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by mokt(m): 5:09am On Nov 16, 2018
I hope they concentrate cos spotting all these SA babes freshness n big yansh hen. I won't say more
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by cc77(m): 5:26am On Nov 16, 2018
madridguy:
my brother that is to tell how irresponsible they are.
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by rapwide(m): 6:43am On Nov 16, 2018
GO WELL MY PEOPLE
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by Oluchukwu650(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Is the airport more important...... Clueless people
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2018
tamethem:

If his name could be called when cutting human heads this is not surprising.

And next time it is beaten not beated

Well done
May we be beated in the name of Allah amin
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by begge: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2018
Super eagle is a goal
Re: Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos by Xmen149(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2018
Gossiplover:
Asaba was agog today [15-11-18] as the first international flight landed at the Asaba Airport to convey the Nigeria Super Eagles to South Africa, with the Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Captain Yahaya Pam, Pilot, Max Air, saying that facilities at the airport were among the best in the country and of international standard.

The Boeing 737 aircraft belonging to Max Air, one of Nigeria's leading airline touched down at exactly 5:22pm to palpable excitement with members of the State Executive Council, a delegation from the Palace of the Asagba of Asaba and deltans on ground to witness the historic event which would forever remain indelible in their minds.

Speaking with journalists at the airport, the pilot of the airplane, Captain Yahaya Pam said the Asaba Airport runway was among the top three in the country, “ it is very smooth, good and long in line with international standards”, adding that the ramp was of top notch.

He commended the state government for the facilities at the airport.

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa represented by the Secretary to the State Government, Honourable Festus Ovie Agas described the event as a dream come true and a major feat in the fulfillment of the SMART agenda of government.

He explained that the recent upgrade of the airport especially the improvement on the runway has made this effort possible, stressing that a provisional approval was given to the airport to airlift the team to South Africa for their match against Bafana Bafana.

Obi Ngozi Kowea, leader of the delegation from the Asagba of Asaba palace, said that with the successful landing and subsequent take-off of the first international flight, critics of Governor Okowa has been proved wrong, and gave the assurance that the Asaba people were fully behind him in next year's election and throughout his tenure in office.

In their remarks, Information Commissioner, Patrick Ukah and the Director of the Asaba Airport Project, Mr. Austin Ayemidejor said that the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority NCAA has upgraded the Asaba airport to category six.

Members of the Super Eagles boarded the airplane with code number 5N-MHM at 6.55 pm in high spirit enroute the Republic of South Africa ahead of Saturday's clash with the Bafana Bafana football team in a Nation's Cup qualifier.

that flight looks like a death trap...God protect them pls embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Suggests VAR Favours Big Countries At The World Cup 2018 / The Victorious 1980 Green Eagles Team / Manchester United Extend Odion Ighalo Contract Until January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.