Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Earn Big As An Affiliate Marketer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Big As An Affiliate Marketer (362 Views)

Admob Self Clicking Beginners Guide.... Earn Big / Become An Irokotv Dealer Today And Earn Big!!! / Breaking: Patience Jonathan Wins Big As EFCC Loses Bid To Seize Her $8.4m, N7.35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Big As An Affiliate Marketer by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 16, 2018
https://www.shoutmeloud.com/downloads/-ebook

The link above leads to an ebook, A-Z of affiliate marketing.
I'm not here to write stories. Click the link above to know more about the ebook. This ebook by Harsh Agrawal, CEO Shoutmeloud.com, is worth $29.60 (around N1000) on his website.
Anyway, I'm ready to give this book out to any interested individual for N5000- Five Thousand Naira Only.
Contact Me on Whatsapp if you are IN for this.

PS: This offer won't last long so hurry now and get yours

BONUS: A premium software for leads and phone number generation.

My Whatsapp contact: 07032732026

PEACE!
Re: Earn Big As An Affiliate Marketer by cacmatters(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2018
You are a scammer pay me my money.
Re: Earn Big As An Affiliate Marketer by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 25, 2018
cacmatters:
You are a scammer pay me my money.
I'm really sorry. My phone got faulty and I'm about to get a new one. I should be asking for your details but I used the money already. I will get to you when I get another phone. You could have noticed that I haven't been online on Whatsapp. I'm not a scammer and will never be. I will do the modification of the job and get it delivered by God's willing. I'm very sorry.
Re: Earn Big As An Affiliate Marketer by obuneme: 5:36am On Nov 25, 2018
solgraphix:

I'm really sorry. My phone got faulty and I'm about to get a new one. I should be asking for your details but I used the money already. I will get to you when I get another phone. You could have noticed that I haven't been online on Whatsapp. I'm not a scammer and will never be. I will do the modification of the job and get it delivered by God's willing. I'm very sorry.
cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money By Just Asking And Answering Questions / Earn Money Using Solar Energy, Ask Me How... / Im Looking For An Investor For My Powerful Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.