Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland (969 Views)

Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs / Naira Marley Breaks Instagram Record In Africa, Gets 40,000 Comments In 5 Hours / The Most Controversial Nigerian Celebrities Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by shreder(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2018
On different social media sites,they are people with the most controversial,funny or annoying comments,Jim Iyke for example.Here in Nairaland,we have ours.Mind you,the list is in no hierarchy
10.Highqueen
She is a staunch feminist,always rushin to the aid of women in any thread.Too many times have I seen her clash with IamD18.
9.CAPSLOCKED.
This guy is a crazy atheist,when ever you want to preach your pastors sermon check well if he is online.
8.Sarrki
Presumably the leader of Buhari Media Crew,he is a stuanch supporter of the president and he is always ready to show it.
another suspected member of BMC,although he seems to be alot more smarter.
6.Cilicmarin.
Another member of BMC.Watch your tongue when ever this guy is around and you want to talk about the president.

5.Tamarapretty.
Watchout for her in any thread you enter,most especially her clapback.
4.Luciferkristi.
The self-acclaimed leader of the Vaseline crew.His comment are always like his name(lips sealed).
3.IamD18.
Number one....
Re: Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by njelrapheal: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2018
cry I know say NwaAmikpe go be number one. It's. Lalasticlala come push this one
Re: Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by shreder(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2018
3.IamD18.
Number one enemy of all feminist.Highqueen is always acclaimed target,I perceive.To his credit,sometimes his comments are full of wisdom and he is quite funny.
2.lefulefu.
When you are talkin about s*x and he isn't on that thread then something is wrong
1.NwaAmaikpe.
Jezzzz!,this guy is sometimes annoying (most especially when it comes to LGBT issues),smart,funny and intelligent with good knowledge in any language or place.His advice sometimes are helpful sometimes they sound a little bit extreme or overboard But one thing issues sure,he speaks his mind.

By the way,the list is in my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by highqueen(f): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2018
shreder:
3.IamD18.
Number one enemy of all feminist.Highqueen is always acclaimed target,I perceive.To his credit,sometimes his comments are full of wisdom and he is quite funny.
2.lefulefu.
When you are talkin about s*x and he isn't on that thread then something is wrong
1.NwaAmaikpe.
Jezzzz!,this guy is sometimes annoying (most especially when it comes to LGBT issues),smart,funny and intelligent with good knowledge in any language or place.His advice sometimes are helpful sometimes they sound a little bit extreme or overboard But one thing issues sure,he speaks his mind.

By the way,the list is in my own opinion.
Please, I'm not a feminist.
Re: Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by shreder(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
Noted
Re: Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by Buharisef(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Enough Fight Go Happen Here, Make I Spread My Mat Well First

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by Wadewaltz(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2018
Buharisef:
Enough Fight Go Happen Here, Make I Spread My Mat Well First
Yes o,I think so too
Re: Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by Buharisef(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Yes o,I think so too
Make We Dey Watch
Re: Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:

But you're quick to run to support women in any thread even when you know you're wrong and it's a lost cause in doing so.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
U try..
Re: Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by njelrapheal: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:

why do u say that you are not a feminist?
Re: Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by Olodo24: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Olodo24....yes I no sabi anything
Re: Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland by jabor4Naija(m): 1:41am On Nov 17, 2018
Who else would be no1 if not d bros himself, i always like reading his comments sha

(1) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Stuns In Lovely Native Outfit / Cardi B VS Nicki Minaj Who Has The Biggest Hit Track For 2018 / 10 Most Funny Nigerian Artiste Trowback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.