Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor (47411 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Letenwam: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2018
Nigerian interior decorator, Ehi Ogbehor who called out her billionaire husband Ken Bramor few months ago for allegedly being occultic after which she apologized, is back again with another call out post.

Sharing a photo of her child on drips at the hospital, Ehi Ogbehor who disclosed that she doesn't care in Ken Bramor marries 100 women, stated that he should be held responsible if anything happens to her or her child.

Read her post below;

'Some pple don't get the point ..... I don't give a damn if Chief Ken marries a 100 women .... the point is I will speak out for the wickedness he showed I and my child.... what sort of a FATHER would see this video of his child in ICU and not fly to come see her .... my child was in icu fighting for her life for 6 DAYS and the so called father only called on the 1st day ... I CALLED TIRELESSLY AND HE DDNT PICK EVEN AFTER WE LEFT THE HOSPITAL...and since then he has been running away from cin the face of IBUERE... NO CHILD DEDICATION ... NO NAMING CEREMONY WHICH IS HER FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT..... THE DAY MY DAUGHTER SAW HER FATHER IN BENIN FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR JUST 30MINS After 5 months ....SHE FOUGHT AND CRIED IN HER SLEEP FOR A WEEK AND EMANCIATED ....THIS same man ddnt call when I was in labour ... 3 months ago I was termed a husband snatcher but less than 5 months after my marriage packed up he is engaged to another that tells u the entire marriage was a cheating spree....KEN DOG BRAMOR I won't be intimidated ... if he has money it's for his pocket... IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO I OR MY CHILD KEN IS RESPONSIBLE ....JUST HAD TO LET THIS OUT ...nobody needs to go thru this ever.... I will speak up for the helpless and use my platform to warn people out there... Evil men are real..... blood suckers.... destiny stealers.... serial husbands... marrying yearly to steal destinies... I rebuke you ... you met the wrong chick this time ... AM GOD'S OWN'

https://lailasnews.com/if-anything-happens-to-my-child-or-i-ken-bramor-is-responsible-ehi-ogbehor/

2 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by somto10: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Believe a pained woman at your peril...

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by momodub: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Really the man should man up na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Geonigga(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
She went for the money and failed to investigate the source now she doesn't want us to rest, when she was busy flying from one country to the other she didn't lament. Madam please carry your cross.

222 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Patrick33(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ladies...Before you marry the money.. think of the future.. Wish the child quick recovery

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Pfola: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Na was it all that glitters is gold.....

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Pfola: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Na was not all that glitters is gold......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Donbosco46: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Looks like is a lie

8 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Odobaone: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
May God heal the innocent Baby, The Mum and their home.

Marry your friend whom you must have understood for years.

Marriage is not a competition.

Men r not ATMs.

Today he is a destiny stealer. Before now he was a BLESSING.

Before I conclude I must hear from d man's side

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by B3sty(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sh!t Happens... But, I can't be the Judge Madam.
An adage is my Place says "The Koboko they used in the first place to Flog the First Wife is always there Waiting for the Second Wife".
Madam, carry your Cross alone...u went for the Money, now u're seeing the end result. I pity the innocent Child though. God Bless the Baby.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by katchagboro(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Na so e be
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Mopolchi: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
I WEAK FOR THIS MATA. E TAYA ME ASWEAR. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Cyberl: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Innocent baby....

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by PROPHETmichael: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
The guy na corporate ritualist.

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
this woman again
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by babyfaceafrica: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
when you were enjoying the "ritual" money..who did you tell?..I don't know when some ladies will ever have sense.....all they think about is money,money and money!!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by stonemasonn: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Just say you want to be settled....shikena.

7 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by ogb12(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
I
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by ngadaAwo: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
this is what some ladies get when you want an already made billionaire you know nothing about his money
instead of building with a guy and becoming his queen.

16 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Middlefinger1: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
EHI?
Na She discover http injector file?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by davillian(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
He would have used both of you before you even give birth.
I'm sure he has used your destiny and is set to look for another hungry gold digger to use as usual

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by hustla(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who sai

grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Bobby95(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Madam that one na your problem, me i get my own headache.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by itsmeurLady(f): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Aww... Just take a look at the baby cry cry the lord is your strength Madam...Thank God u were smart enough to know all these things on time.

Mr/Miss Perfect bashing her, I hope u have never made a wrong choice in your life before? I hope when you do, you don't get criticized like this because only then will you know that when it comes to other people's experiences, u shld not talk anyhow because what you do to people is what they will do to you in return. That's why, people are dying out of depression because of sharp words from unknown strangers all in the name of savagery. NLand might be a faceless forum but know that every idle/useless word you post here, you will give account. The words you posted, did it lead people to sin? Did it hurt others? Did it make people contemplate suicide?

THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE!!!!!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by francescainnoce(f): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Life is real. Real issues, real life.
The media can’t help you that much. You can still get hurt even after the whole public-call.
We can’t help you that much.....
only PRAYER CAN!

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by doctokwus: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
The child could be suffering from complications of childbirth,prematurity or genetic abnormality, necessitating incubator care.
It has nothing to do with any ritual.
The woman is mentally challenged from frustration to have said all the rubbish she said.

13 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by deebrain(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oh my...

Madam kindly spare us the details.

You don't eat your cake and have it back. Many nowadays throw away healthy relationships just for materialism. And you now come with stories that touch.

By the way ma, your child is in intensive care- mostly cos of a medical crises. It will be OK. Stop the drama for sympathy.

Like I said in one of the shameless baby drama episodes months ago, just as its wrong for the child to have an irresponsible father, it does not deserve a bit** for a mother

11 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Beremx(f): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Innocent child suffering for the sins of her parents. Get well soon angel
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by latsy: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Psycho.

This billionaire has a wife when you met him.
You schemed and ruined their relationship and took over.
You were even happy that he didn't pay much attention to his other 9
kids as long as he made you the first lady

Is your child the first kid to be sick?
While I don't support the father abandoning his child
due to marital issues, that doesn't make him responsible
for the child's illness.

If he didn't kill his first 9 children, why is this attention seeker's kid any different?

One pastor is probably messing with her brain.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Can this lady ever stop disturbing our peace? like seriously its getting annoying, we weren't with you when you were busy eating his money, I'm sure other average comfortable guys came for you and you rejected him for an "occultic" man, biko stop disturbing our peace. We actually don't care.

Fu..cking gold digger.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor by policy12: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
marrying yearly to steal destinies... I rebuke you ... you met the wrong chick this time ... AM GOD'S OWN'

Hoelosho when he was giving u money, you didn't rebuke him, when he was smashing ur yansh and u are screaming his name u didn't rebuke him, when you decided to choose him among all numerous suitors that come ur ways purposely cos of the money u didn't rebuke him, when that lady close to you warn u about him been a serial cheat, u didn't rebuke him,

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) / Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.