Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Need Someone To Guide Me In Starting A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Guide Me In Starting A Blog (548 Views)

I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz / Things To Know Before Starting A Blog / Starting A Blog? 7 Hidden Secrets You Must Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Guide Me In Starting A Blog by iconix(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
I need someone who can guide me in starting a tech blog. I want my blog to look like naijatechguide own.
NB:YOU MUST HAVE A BLOG
Re: I Need Someone To Guide Me In Starting A Blog by Leetee123: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2018
iconix:
I need someone who can guide me in starting a tech blog.
I want my blog to look like naijatechguide own.

Contact me on 081-11-13-11-94
Re: I Need Someone To Guide Me In Starting A Blog by Bloggingscope: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2018
iconix:
I need someone who can guide me in starting a tech blog.
I want my blog to look like naijatechguide own.

It is quite simple bro, just checkout this blog post on the easiest way to starting a blog from scratch https://www.bloggingscope.com/how-to-start-blogging-and-make-money/

In addition starting a blog like Naijatechguide is very simple, you will just have to purchase the wordpress theme they use known as Newsmag version 4.2

They use beginners theme by themejunkie before before switching to newsmag, If you don't want to read the guide i gave above which is very simple, you can mail me to set it up for you, I will help! and i will teach you how to use it.

Finally i don't advise people to copy an exact design of a blog as it looks somehow annoying. you can also choose another theme to start your blog
Re: I Need Someone To Guide Me In Starting A Blog by iconix(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bloggingscope:

It is quite simple bro, just checkout this blog post on the easiest way to starting a blog from scratch https://www.bloggingtips.com.ng/how-to-start-blogging-and-make-money/

In addition starting a blog like Naijatechguide is very simple, you will just have to purchase the wordpress theme they use known as Newsmag version 4.2

They use beginners theme by themejunkie before before switching to newsmag, If you don't want to read the guide i gave above which is very simple, you can mail me to set it up for you, I will help! and i will teach you how to use it.

Finally i don't advise people to copy an exact design of a blog as it looks somehow annoying. you can also choose another theme to start your blog
wow drop your whatsapp number bro
Re: I Need Someone To Guide Me In Starting A Blog by Bloggingscope: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
iconix:
wow drop your whatsapp number bro

Good PM bro

Exchanging whatsapp contacts on a forum like this can be danherous, you can mail bloggingscope@gmail.com bro
Re: I Need Someone To Guide Me In Starting A Blog by solutionarena: 4:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Get standard hosting plan of 10Gb @ N4000, comes with unlimited (emails database, bandwidth) and more
visit www.cedarhostng.net

(1) (Reply)

Forum Marketing / Brand Marketing Service. Natural Link Building. Quality Backlinks From Forums. / Order Your Quality Content And Get Free Do Follow Profile Backlinks {DA - 80+}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.