Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) (51005 Views)

Grand Jury Indicts Olalekan Ponle Of Fraud, Faces 20 Years in Prison / Triple Tragedy Of 9-Year-Old Who Wants To Become Pastor (Photo) / BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by Cbest1b1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Na only God go save us ooo.
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by Mankos(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
End Time Pastor
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by okwabayi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
You guys think Jesus doesn't need money too?
Until the house of God starts rejecting money obtained via fraudulent means stories like this will never cease.
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by mutvy: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
No be scam dem dey use to collect tithes from congregations before?

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by davires: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
That poster is fake. No church address and names of the artists are missing.It was just quickly done to get traffic.There was no address because people will investigate.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by Lerumo: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
She has been charged or she has been sentenced? So anyone who is accused of a crime is automatically guilty? May God save us from your type.
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by gulfer: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Only she NOSE shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by Sleekfingers: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Believe Nigerian pastors at your own risk.....

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by Chidany(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Jesus said, I am the way, the Truth, and the life... Judge not so that you will not be judged... Fraud is evil... unforgiveness is a greater evil... No one can claim to be righteous or perfect...

Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by OfficialOjonimi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Accused not convicted. Well, she is a human n d tittle pastor does nt make her different if she is a thief. God bless!
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by sandra50(f): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Not only pastor.. anybody that opens a gathering to steal people's money they will start calling the person a pastor.
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by lascopes(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Firstly there is no criteria to ascertain one is a pastor,apart from bearing the name, and she is first human subject to temptation like you and I,before being a pastor, no one is above temptation, let's not be so harsh to criticize, let the full law take its cause,and above all hope she makes peace with her God, this is no excuse for anyone, for at the end we shall all stand before God to give account of each own self, let's live wisely and Godly, redeeming the times. For the days are evil

Leave that thing abeg. Jesus came in human flesh and He overcame temptations. Evil dwells in man's heart jawe

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by princemol: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Some people just comment without using their God given brain.

1. Take a look at the poster very well, it's fake, hurriedly put together by bloggers.

2. The logo on the poster is fake.

3. The text arrangement is very shabby for a church that wants to pull crowds to their event.

4. Those featured don't have names

5. Church has no address

The this woman does not look like the first culprit. And more so you can be working in a bank and still put your face on a poster as a pastor, you'll be long gone. You can be coded Pastor but not this extent. If I'm wrong please let me know.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
softwerk:
The devil is a liar cry

The word of God must continue unhindered.... angry
No source...... This is just a plot to tarnish the image of the woman of God!

Heheheeeee! See the fraudulent children of Yahweh grin
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by israelmao(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Forget about title,title doesn't determine character.Character is integrity in secret.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by opribo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Na soo
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by nwakaibeya1: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
◄ Jeremiah 12:14 ►
Thus said the LORD against all my evil neighbors, that touch the inheritance which I have caused my people Israel to inherit; Behold, I will pluck them out of their land, and pluck out the house of Judah from among them.. If God himself has evil neighbors now ask yourself what about me whom he created?Yet your pastors and prophets tell you love your neighbor as yourself without understanding that parable of Jesus Christ why and what it meant and those referring to as JesusChrist declared

Behold Thieves are in the bible and liars and robbers and killers are in the bible occult ,evil people are also in the bible so each human uses the Bible to suit their purpose if they are any evil and to prove what he or she represents so don't think the bible do not provide cover for evil doers and occult people,but only conscience proves evil and good why we said conscience is an open wound only truth heals it but as we said to the whole world no matter how any one pretends its only at night that we know who is who evil or good no pretense at night were the battles of life are fought win or lost,Jesus Christ lived for thirty three good years as you where told in the bible but have you found year by year day by day accounts of his Jesus Christ lived his life there in the Bible just as you could give account of your own life what you do or did each day of your over forty years of living on earth have you asked yourself why its not found there in the bible you refer to?
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by Icon79(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Amen! But let that no surprise you tho ... remember:

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7: 22,23).

That's all you need to know.

O pari

softwerk:
The devil is a liar cry

The word of God must continue unhindered.... angry
No source...... This is just a plot to tarnish the image of the woman of God!
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by princeso2020(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Only fools doubt God's existence.
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
The 10% tithes ain't enough, she needs to hustle more.

Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by BenzEne1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
adedehinbo:
but if its case of a Muslim,you always quick to generalize every Muslim as same,you just a typical example of a hypocrite

I was going to post this. They are so hypocritical if it comes to Islam. They would even find a way to link it to the Prophet (S.A.W)

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by wink2015(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
nickxtra:
Why are these peopel using the name of God to perpetrate evil, thereby putting the household of God in serious bad light before the public.

The story of Mrs. Sally Datun, married woman with 3 kids and a Pastor with an Abuja based Church and married to a Pastor of the same church, is no different. She has been charged for stealing over 8 million Naira belonging to a customer at Union Bank Plc, DeiDei Branch, Abuja.

Why will you, a supposedly woman of God covert someone's money placed under your trust?

It's really disheartening that many elders that the young ones and other members of the public look up to as role models, are the very people that are bringing disrepute to Christianity.

Truly, many were called, but few were chosen.

What a disgrace to her banking and financial career?

If charged to court she will definitely face imprisonment.

My advice to bank customers is to spread their savings across multiple banks instead of lumping the money in one centralized accounts.

Since the advent of mobile banking and internet banking in Nigeria in particular financial frauds among bankers have increased.

Snatching of smartphone with internet banking, Victims BVN number is now the order of the day.

Hacking of customers bank accounts is now a common reoccurrence in Nigeria. A good example was the hacking of customers deposit in FCMB by international hackers some few months back this year 2018. These international hackers got security password codes from staff of FCMB in Umuahia, Abia state were victims were reportedly rushing very early morning to check at their account when they started receiving bank withdrawal alerts very late in the night Nigeria time.

WHAT ABOUT EMBRASSING CRYPTOCURRENCIES AS A MEDIUM OF PAYMENT IN NIGERIA FOR GOODS AND SERVICES?

It is high time Nigerians start saving money in cyptocurrencies such as bitcoins, litecoin, ethereum, ripple, altcoin and the rest of it.
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by pek(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
wink2015:

What a disgrace to her banking and financial career?

If charged to court she will definitely face imprisonment.

My advice to bank customers is to spread their savings across multiple banks instead of lumping the money in one centralized accounts.

It is high time Nigerians start saving money in cyptocurrencies such as bitcoins, litecoin, ethereum, ripple, altcoin and the rest of it.
*it is high time Nigerians started....
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by Truthisit: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lucifer66:
Religion is a fraud.
I simply can't tell which one is dumber.
The Christians or muslims
Neither, but luciferians like you.
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by simplesearch: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
But the names don't match, they only share facial resemblance which is not enough evidence to substantiate the OP's claim.
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by mechanics(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
She's a fake pastor, a genuine pastor won't steal people's money.
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by whoYouEpp(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pastor is a title nowadays. Only God knows how many of us 'll make the heaven.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by oweman: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Rev. Nyame currently serving a long time in jail is also a supposely man of God so whats the fuss about this woman ?
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by Maxi3k(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Religion is bullshit
Re: The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) by goat22: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
celebgistz:
See how she be like monkey grin

My little child, how are you? Have you prepared very well for your junior waec? my little boy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic / Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.