Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (54437 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by johnmba: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fellow Nairalands, i have noticed the trend of men having white bears. In the 80s and 90s you hardly see men with that white bears but recently every young man has it.

What is the cause? Does it have to do with human evolution or does it have any health implication

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by MexxIT(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Those days grey hairs and bald head were all evidence of an advancing age group but dis days hardship dey make person old quick... D hardship these days don dey affect every body gene
Those days all U had to do was go to school or learn handiwork or trade.. These days we go to school and have to have multiple streams of income to even make ends meet.

249 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by johnmba: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
MexxIT:
Those days grey hairs and bald head were all evidence of an advancing age group but dis days hardship dey make person old quick...

You have a point but does it mean there was no hardship then?

Lalasticlala seun

10 Likes

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by wizzie001(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Don't get it twisted, it has absolutely nothing to do with suffering, its due to the gene of the carrier. It will surprise you if I tell u that 1 out of 20 men has it but result to black dye because of wrong perception like those un informed guys above!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by okwabayi(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
I know it should happen only when a man hits his early to mid 40s but nowadays I'm seeing mid 30s dudes greying.
My quick observation is the stress from the environment and more from low paying jobs.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by johnmba: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
okwabayi:
I know it should happen only when a man hits his early to mid 40s but nowadays I'm seeing mid 30s dudes greying.
My quick observation is the stress from the environment and more from low paying jobs.

You mean stress brings out white hairs and low paying jobs grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by okwabayi(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
johnmba:

You mean stress brings out white hairs
Prematurely, yes.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by gaby(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Guy this one no be joke matter oo. It's a trend and one that definitely needs looking into.

I'm fucking looking like the dad and daddy is looking like me before I started zozoing for my life.

Which kind wahala come be dis?.

Not funny at all.

16 Likes

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by EggSauce(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Most of them na white dye dem use o...it's somehow fashion now..i myself I'm planning to dye some part of beard white

8 Likes

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by Ibcrown(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
It's actually sexy

4 Likes

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by hemartins(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
It's hereditary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
cheesy

People can hardly afford 3 square meals that their beard is showing the signs of malnutrition.

Thinking of how to survive in this country can hasten the aging of men.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by yemifez: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
let me think about the causes

1 Like

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by Rumicarter: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
It is mostly Grey dye na and considered 'fashionable'.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by akeentech(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
The only thing I like about bear is that it gives me orgasm when my woman plays with it
Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by Delivar(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Following this thread keenly cos I am a victim. The wahala in naija is too much. Why wouldn't beards turn white.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by mytime24(f): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
angry
Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by Serendip: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Here is the answer

Back in the days men used the razor blade.
With the razor blade, the grey hair only comes at the ‘normal time.’

However, with the advent of shaving creams and certain types of powders, men tend to dump the regular use of the shaving stick. Especially the busy/affluent/ rich ones.

The creams and the powders genetically impact the areas where they’re constantly applied, and that leads to the white/grey hairs.

I use razor and I don’t have such problem.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by Tedpgrass: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Stress
Stress
Stress
Stressssss

3 Likes

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by Daviestunech(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
How can I grow my beard cry on time?
Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by Zico5(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
How will u not grow white beard in this Buhari regime. A government with no directions, life is more riskier than never before. Stress with little or nothing to show for it will ultimately make one grow old quickly. We pray for better tomorrow and where is that tomorrow when all we see is fake and unfulfilled promises.

10 Likes

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by atikulated2019: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
does jubril has white bears too

1 Like

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by Onlinealaba(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
most common in Igbo men and I think its kinda genetical cos the ones av seen are 'big men' so we can't say is due to suffering

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by mysticgal(f): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
it looks good on them few men. sometimes it is fashion,sometimes stress and some craze.

here are some good fine boys with grey beards kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by fran6co(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Irrelevant topic,
Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by Solumtoya: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Young men have always had grey beards but it's now in vogue to let them grow that way without dyeing or shaving them... It's cool now... The times we're in. Not bad at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by didfy: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
things change but some are from their folks
Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by opyzy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
The trend actually started since the lifeless man took over as president

19 Likes

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by eliascomm55: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
The stress we go through nowadays make use get old quickly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by Edmondd(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Most of them ain't natural. Boys are dying their beards this days.

Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by MorataFC: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
It's a fashion bro grin
Re: Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Its called grey beard style

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now / Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship / People Without Face-Masks In Indonesia Dig Grave As Punishment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.