Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nysc 2018 C Stream Ii Rep Your Platoon – Let’s See The Platoon That Rocks - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2018 C Stream Ii Rep Your Platoon – Let’s See The Platoon That Rocks (739 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc 2018 C Stream Ii Rep Your Platoon – Let’s See The Platoon That Rocks by corpersforum(f): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
How is orientation camp going? Hope you are already getting used to the Camp. Am sure some of you are already having fun and some are still trying to blend in. If you are still trying to blend in, it’s very simple than you think. If you are alreading rocking it, then keep the groove up.

Tonight, we want to know the Platoon that Rocks all over our various Orientation camps. During my own time, I belonged to Platoon 10 and when you see one of us, you see many of us. We lost in Football, was best loser in handball, destroyed the show during cultural dance, kicked of Mr Macho but we won in Drama. And yet I REP Platoon 10 and very proud of it.

REP YOUR PLATOON BELOW AND LET’S SEE WHO’S NOT ASHAMED OF WHERE HE OR SHE BELONGS

.com

Re: Nysc 2018 C Stream Ii Rep Your Platoon – Let’s See The Platoon That Rocks by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nysc. Kpekus harvest period cheesy cheesy

More pvssy to all em niggas serving their father mudafucking land cheesy
Re: Nysc 2018 C Stream Ii Rep Your Platoon – Let’s See The Platoon That Rocks by Laido: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oya.. Platoon 9.. Batch C, stream 1. Iseyin campus, Oyo state! Holla at me if you can relate.
Re: Nysc 2018 C Stream Ii Rep Your Platoon – Let’s See The Platoon That Rocks by transfer101: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2018
Laido:
Oya.. Platoon 9.. Batch C, stream 1. Iseyin campus, Oyo state! Holla at me if you can relate.
Naso!

Here is another Platoon 9 batch c stream ii. Kastina State
Re: Nysc 2018 C Stream Ii Rep Your Platoon – Let’s See The Platoon That Rocks by Laido: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
transfer101:
Naso!

God bless bro.. How's it going at camp?
Re: Nysc 2018 C Stream Ii Rep Your Platoon – Let’s See The Platoon That Rocks by Laido: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
transfer101:
Naso!

Re: Nysc 2018 C Stream Ii Rep Your Platoon – Let’s See The Platoon That Rocks by transfer101: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Laido:

It has been good so far. I'm just trying to adapt with the cold here.

(1) (Reply)

Ppa Available For Corpers In Abuja With Accommodation / Nysc Direct Posting / I'm Searching For PPA In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.