Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé (37019 Views)

Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé, Team Confirms / Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by Topmaike007(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2018
What manner of fuckery is this Lady?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by ipobarethieves: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2018
sad her life
Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by abjisperson(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2018
nows that she fvcking the vp

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by Oluwadabira1111: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Who i she I don't know her never heard of her
Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by danot1030: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Only God knows how many rods will pass through the legs of this one before she finally settled down.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by BluntBoy(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2018
I don't know why, but I have never found Toyin attractive at all.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2018
This is like you're traveling to the east from Lagos but your car got spoilt before getting to Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
yoruba wit dia smelly pekus
yuck
hmm looks like your obsession with. ::"YORUBA" will be the cause of your untimely death.
Btw that woman is edo. ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by cacnig111: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2018
Register ur company today with CAC via an accredited professional

Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria
Cal/Whatsapp: 08080261582
Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by gaskiyamagana: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Keep jumping from peni3 to peni3 in the name of marriage and engagement
Madam you either stay married or zip your toto

She would not listen till her market closed.
Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by anacondabet: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2018
When Winning is my right , 100% Grantee this weekend , call or whatsApp to confirm

Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by zealousayo(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2018
She would be engaged to Osinbajo very soon . Lol

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by LyfeJennings(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2018
That sh1t was staged
Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by gare(f): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2018
BroadwayAfrica:
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham parts ways with her lawyer fiancé. Recall that Toyin’s engagement broke the internet few months ago and many were happy for the actress and her new found love.

News reaching us is that Toyin Abraham and her lover are no longer together due to reasons unknown to us.
Toyin and the Lawyer however have remained friends as there is no bad blood between them.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRsItxdzaw

Maybe the guy is PDP grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by enemyofprogress: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Na the guy sack am jo
Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by liyahwillie(f): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Darksider131:
The engagement na stunt

But op if na you, you go marry this old lady?
WHEN MONEY DEY BROS AGING GO DEY TREAK TO U BUT IF MONEY NO DEY NA RUN HIM GO RUN GRAB U OOO
Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
That's too bad. We don't know the full story.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by comedynaija: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
allanphash7:
Hmm

This Shiloh na every churh dey do am?

Why must it always be Shiloh that women do cry.
Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by Orpe7(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
After rolling with them osinbajo what do u expect

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé by jojothaiv(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
"Toyin and the Lawyer however have remained friends as there is no bad blood between them"

We shall see....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) / Biafra: Caz Chidiebere Slams Nnamdi Kanu / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.