Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy (42875 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by newsynews: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wendy, sister to former BBNaija housemate, Tboss, has dumped her baby daddy Dameon just a year after their engagement.

Declaring this in an Instagram post, Wendy spoke of how she decided to put herself above their relationship and call it quit despite still loving him.

Recall that around March this year, her father, Engr. Idowu Vincent laid a curse on any man who decides to marry her and her sister Tboss.

He shared on Instagram:

If and wherever Tboss and any of her siblings gets married, it shall be without my blessings and woe unto the man or the woman who marries any of them.

Perhaps, this could be part of why Dameon decided to slid into Wendy’s friend’s inbox, probably hitting on her. Read Wendy’s Instagram post below.

''So last night I did not sleep at all. Like I saw the sun come up. I danced for a good 5hr to release my stress. It worked for a little while.
Today I’m done with all that. I know what is important to me, My family and my money.
I can’t play these games with you no more. You piss me off I do the same and it goes on and on with no ending. Yesterday you did the one thing I can’t forgive
You entered my friends inbox
You knew I would find out but you did it anyways with no respect to me.
I was mad but you know what,Everyone is grown and can do what the Bleep they want and with who.
I have no Energy to fight and I keep putting my work aside for unimportant things.
And the truth is what I was always afraid of still happened.

We both have our stories and as much as you want people to think you are innocent God knows better and the best part is you know better. You know what you always did. People love to act innocent.
I don’t speak to you cause I’m hurt and can’t lie that I still do love you.
But I pick me. I’m sorry if that does not work with your plans but I’m done.
I cried all my tears .
So keep fighting me in secret but you will be doing it on your own. Take what is left from me and it’s still ok. I don’t blame you and I forgive you.
Live and be happy with who you picked. Create your memories with them. You sure had no problem moving on so now be happy. It’s all ok.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/tboss-fathers-curse-sister-ends-engagement-baby-daddy/

1 Share

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by LifestyleTonite: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Avoid curses from your parents.

Civilization has made kids of today blinded to that.

lalasticlala

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Topccy007z: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
When you refuse to honour your parents.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Topccy007z: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
The poster above me has same moniker with me. Seun how manage?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by amaniro: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
shocked

Afonjas always living a wayward life.

I wish you a happy cursed life

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by lawlhee: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
So sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Simbaz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
cool I like miss goldie plus I follow her YouTube channel but seeing this breaks my heart embarassed, I still love her awesome grin daughter.

Please o, I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by dammiecool(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Topccy007z:
The poster above me has same moniker with me. Seun how manage?
U can lie o

40 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by mayweather145: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
They took d words of d old man for granted

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Hardewarlee(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Avoid curses from your parents ... Their curses is stamped n signed faster than that of their prayers .

Becareful do what is right for them at the right time ....

5 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Anduku: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
I pity them if this true, make dem go beg the man
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Pavore9: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sighs......
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by afamaustin(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ntorrr better go and apologiz to ur father or u wlll not marry

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Princedapace(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lol.. I don't think so.

Check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online as a freelancer.. U maybe interested in my training..

4 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by bukynkwuenu: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
Afonjaculated....

so their family lives are lived online... both the curser and the cursee are mad

4 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by captainbell: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by oyetunder(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Afonjas always living a wayward life.

I wish you a happy cursed life
What a tribalised brain that you have. Bless God that you are from the best tribe in whole world. Clap for yourself dear mad man from the east.

30 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by franchasng: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
Yoruba parents and cursing their children; not cool no matter what your child does to you angry

13 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by DoTheNeedful: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nigerians and superstition.

Although I had doubts about the lady's baby daddy. The guy is an irresponsible drunkard and weed smoker who is in his thirties, still trying to convince himself that he can make a living from rapping grin. Still he doesn't have 150 suscribers on his channel.

Why do ladies fall for such guys? Yet when a decent guy who doesn't wear gucci approach them, they will be forming class cry

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by okwabayi(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hahahahaha. What a spin to the story.
This place is bigger than propagating the belief in myths. The truth is they dated for ten years, it's inevitable that one person will tire of the other eventually. I also assumed what she reported was a euphemism for the guy gbenshing her friend. Until she states otherwise I will still hold on to the belief.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by atobs4real(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sorry for them.
90 days fasting straight away
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by victorvezx(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nonsense!!! People break up everyday. It is not something rare

3 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Most nairaland users are gullible!!!So everyone that is divorced was cursed right?foolish fools!!!

7 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Bossontop(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Brainteaser1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
WHAT A CURSE.... CURSE COME THROUGH!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by PythonDancer: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

Avoid curses from your parents.

Civilization has made kids of today blinded to that.

lalasticlala
Trash

8 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by kidman96(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
cool
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by PythonDancer: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
victorvezx:
Nonsense!!! People break up everyday. It is not something rare
God bless you!
Curse kor koss ni

7 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Yankee101: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Naija man wey sabi no go marry them until that curse is lifted

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) / Korede Bello’s Course-Mates Threw Birthday Party In School For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.