Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m (26514 Views)

Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. / House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by tammie24: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
Cc immhotep Roger3D sarrki justiceleague1 DaBullIT
only an iPod would know how to rod his fellow ipod
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by tammie24: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Police is your friend
.the guy I a professional
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by LANDLORD72: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Lagos Police spokesperson, Chike Oti, who confirmed the incident further disclosed that it is being investigated by detectives attached to the IGP Intelligence Response Team (IRT) and if the officer is found culpable, he will face dismissal
Did I hear dismissal or jail?
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by oshonky: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2018
leave Naija police and their organized criminal acts, just visit melvit.com. The number one African trade portal.
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by frozen70(f): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2018
I don't understand the part of him leaving lagos to delta with a gun he signed from the armourer and rob with it then came back to his beat as a station guard

He must be related to shina
rambo

Anyway if true that's the end of his career
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by ipobarethieves: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2018
GOFRONT:
Wat!!!.......Pls check very well, I hope this man is not among them..
dis one is a pathetic drunkard. The least his type can do nah to beg for mixture of sapele wota/extort u.
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by fredogheny: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
this one gidi gan oo

Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by namo77: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
But why
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by IbrahimDamola: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
They must have killed people in that delta operation. Every police man caught armed robbery should be killed. Jailing him will give opportunity to make connect with other gangs in prison, he will then come out of prison more hardened, more notorious and bloodthirsty.
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by tiredoflife(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
See greed
OK he cheated u
He didn't give u much
If e easy why u no go do the robbery urself
U now go report to police
Say make police do wetin
Help u collect ur share or how
Now u will wish u kept ur gutter mouth shut and enjoyed whatever they gave u
Cos armed robbery is death penalty
And the torture u go receive
U will wish u were dead not to talk of hunger for prison

What a greedy fool
That's why I tell anyone
Robbery is a very stupid thing to do
U succeed doesn't mean u are free
Someone must sing angry
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by Minjim: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
DAntivirus:
Am I the only one who thinks this story sounds like a Nollywood blockbuster...

THE DELTA JOB grin grin grin

If true though, kudos to the Nigerian police and I hope his gang are brought to book.

You believed the self induced delusion that Atiku and Obi can dislodge Pmb and Osinbajo but you're having a hard time believing this?!

I'm short of words
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by symbianDON(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
DAntivirus:
Am I the only one who thinks this story sounds like a Nollywood blockbuster...

THE DELTA JOB grin grin grin

If true though, kudos to the Nigerian police and I hope his gang are brought to book.
or THE DELTA HEIST grin
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by Codebrain748283: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Seen

Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by bestoffersugar: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
The opportunity you have been waiting for is here beside you. Am Sule by name and i just want to tell you guys out there that this is my success story after i have been cheated by so called agents. I have been looking for sugar mummy for the past 6 months without getting it. But BARRISTER BEN GEORGE surprise me by hooking me up with one sugar mummy that just came back from Usa. Now am chilling out with her giving me anything i wish from her. If you have been going through what i just explain. you can contact agent George today for one.

Here are his contact details: +2349036397250 or 070 57474783

Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by Zimazee(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
I don't blame the man, cox the way thing are right now even me fit go GAGA to make em
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by asawanathegreat(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Dem go say na becos of Xmass em do the robbery nah
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by PenileFitness: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
How can an informant report himself?
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by DAntivirus: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Minjim:

You believed the self induced delusion that Atiku and Obi can dislodge Pmb and Osinbajo but you're having a hard time believing this?!

I'm short of words

Zombierudeen, is this you... its been a while grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by andyanders: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
why say this by the police " investigated by detectives attached to the IGP Intelligence Response Team (IRT) and if the officer is found culpable, he will face dismissal'

The guy has been indicted already and as such, should pay for his sins. Lot of them are like that as there is no central data to be able to know who is who. Most guys recruited are just criminals and they turn to become official armed robbers when they join the police and they are the ones tarnishing the little good image left with the police.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by DedeNkem: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Armed robbers usually get their guns from massively corrupt police.
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
Cc immhotep Roger3D sarrki justiceleague1 DaBullIT
Tammie24 will try to avoid this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
join the oil and gas industry after taking a 3 weeks drilling fluids engineering course with Globat mud school

www.globatmudschool.com
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by manofactions(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Police is your friend, indeed.
Re: Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m by Buffalo2(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
After isokoko police station, na that onilekere follow for nutorious activities

(1) (2) (Reply)

BVN: Scammers Go On The Rampage With Fake Text Messages / Sexual Assaults: Pastor Paul Mukendi Found Guilty In Canada / Fake Ogun Hindu Monk Defrauds Trader Of N167,000 (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.