Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha (27138 Views)

Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced / Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Popular Comedian Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth and his son, Jason are serving serious father and son goals as they strike a pose together in an adorable selfie.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/adorable-selfie-of-comedian-basketmouth.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by praizblog: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
cheesy wink

Olamide Look Dapper In New Adorable Photos, Pictured With Daddy Showkey >>> http://www.praizenews.com/olamide-look-dapper-in-new-adorable-photos-pictured-with-daddy-showkey/

Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by NwaAmaikpe: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
shocked

If this is cuteness, then I need an optometrist.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Jenniferblog(f): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by hulkhiharitoz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Photocopy grin
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
cool
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by atikulated2019: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
looks more like the child of Ay
since they are neighbors maybe the wife played away match

3 Likes

Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by teebaxy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Basket mouth and face can not make me laugh now , the only thing that can bring laugh to my mouth is when I see Buhari packing shamelessly out of Aso rick come 2019- Buhari must go is a national call

7 Likes

Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by pricy007(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nice pic..........
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Basket mouth no try for this pikin.

That's all I can say.

3 Likes

Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Naijawebmaster: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Cute!
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Jh0wsef(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by faridpac2: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
cool
wow may God bless dem
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by KanielOutis92: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
The kid looks like a geek. I dont see the resemblance tho..
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Cumtroller: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Bucktoothed child...

Looks more rabbit than human.
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by elganzar(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
This boy go know book angry
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Rextizzle(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Atupoyoyo son
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Na money be fine bobo.

BTW, Bovi's "Heaven" joke is one of my best. The way he dramatised how Basketmouth would be judged was hilarious. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Chi4sky(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
good for them
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Congrats Basketmouth you are a good father
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by philip0906(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
kennygee:
Basket mouth no try for this pikin.

That's all I can say.
Werey grin
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by islandmoon: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
kingsfire:

Chai! Bros you get strength o
Wasting energy ontop lifeless person matter

I will not stop until they produce my voters card!

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
This kids grow fast these days o....
Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Forreellinc: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ugly pikin

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
The boy self don grow

Small time now him go take after him papa

Basketmouth expressions especially the face did it for him! but this one e be like say na teeth go do am for ram

See teeth grin grin grin like squirrel own grin

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha by sogodihno: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
islandmoon:

I will not stop until they produce my voters card!

so u no get PVC, and u are shouting like this? this ipob people sha! Most of them don't even have PVC and they shout loudest. I really pity Atiku.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola / Kunle Afod And Wife Welcome Their Fourth Son (Photo) / COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.