Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid (27136 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Pmpm: 5:48am On Aug 17, 2020
Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw has reacted to a popular claim by some nigerians that celebries are paid to claim that they contacted covid19.

Kate Henshaw who also went for her covid19 test reveals how unconfortable the test is. She however advice nigerians to ignore the ongoing rumour that Corona virus is not real.

Just took my Covid test.
Mehn its uncomfortable make I no lie.
I was already in tears cos this
@NseIkpeEtim told me it was painful.
The lady was nice & gentle sha.
Told me 2 take a deep breath while she stuck the swab stick deep inside my nose and take a deep breath.
#COVID19

https://mobile.twitter.com/HenshawKate/status/1295004380119339008

Some1 now commented on my IG saying" all these celebrities that have been paid to say there is Covid, God will judge you "
If I land am better curse now shay they will say Kate has started again inside blogs.
I just blocked the person and moved on.
COVID IS REAL!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/HenshawKate/status/1295068109775175683

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by WebTutorial: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2020
My mom never believed Covid-19 is real up to this moment. Lots of people believe its a scam, I no blame them sha

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by LawLab247: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by pretydiva(f): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Covid19 is sure real

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by nuelzy: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2020
Covid is real.. But nobody can tell me peter of psquare wasnt paid to claim he got the virus

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by SavageResponse(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2020
nuelzy:
Covid is real.. But nobody can tell me peter of psquare wasnt paid to claim he got the virus

We know Peter talks too much and loves to chase clout but that does not necessarily mean he was paid grin

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by money121(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Eriggs: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2020
With all that is happening all over the world concerning this virus, only fools and people with empty brains will say Coronavirus is fake.

Don't mind them Kate, talk is free.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Finnese001: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2020
grin
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by englishmart(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2020
I was in full support of the lockdown until I went 3months without salary. I was flexing taking Heineken instead of Hero that my guys enjoyed, thinking it's something that will last for a maximum of 2 weeks. After the first 2 weeks there was another 2 weeks extension. They kept extending it till they even forgot people were staying at home. My account balance plummeted like a mango falling off a tree. Gradually, I left Heineken to Hero, and from Hero to Ijaw.
Covid-19 is overrated for political reasons and isn't as lethal as it's made to look. I even have the feeling that I've once contracted the virus twice in a week and recovered without even taking drugs.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by JesusJesus: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Scam nation
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Mowsid(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Covid 19 is sure real but it's too exaggerated in Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by PureGoldh(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Sisi,maybe you never receive your own alert...we know Covid-19 is real but FG and NCDC dey catch cruise with am..dem they cash out ontop am on a daily...so no blame Nigerians.

They are busy playing with figures...dem go discharge 1000 cases and add 1700 cases per day...who is actually fooling who in dx kwantri?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by olaric(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2020
The reason people keep doubting COVID-19 is because they have not seen anyone nearby contracting the virus. It's like the case of the minister for humanitarian and disaster management telling us that every home got government support during the crisis.

Of course COVID-19 is real, and I pray that it won't take someone we know to get infected before we believe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Enoch07: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2020
coronavirus news is no longer scary jare

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by loadedvibes: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Maybe them never pay you. but some people don recieve pay.. no be say covid no dey o..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Righteousness89(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2020
I won't be Surprised....

With what is Going on in the USA and in the World at Large, doing that is very Possible...

If Corona Virus does not affect people when de go on rampage burning down shops, Houses and infrastructures.

But Corona Virus comes alive when President Trump says Economy and Schools should be open..

The agents of the antichrist are out to force their biddings , so they can make use of any available tool..

One Sure Fact is that, For is that Trust in the Lord, we have no Fear...

We Live or we Die, it's Gain! It's Glory!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Ogbenisoft28(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2020
COVID-19 is real! If only you know
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by galuayan: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2020
may be the money no reach ur side
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Eriggs: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2020
pretydiva:
Covid19 is sure real
100%

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by yemzzy22(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2020
covid 19 is the greatest scam ever that I know even if it is real or fake till now I haven't seen someone affected or infected yet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by ForeThinker: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2020
We know that right
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by joegigs(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Blackpromise(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Either Real or fake...let's be responsible and take all necessary precautions.

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by nuelzy: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2020
SavageResponse:

We know Peter talks too much and loves to chase clout but that does not necessarily mean he was paid grin
grin... I still insist grin... That guy can do anything to remain relivant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by joegigs(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2020
They are paid
For sure I believe that it exists.but it isn't as severe to us.celebrities can do anything for relevancy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Surprise Her With 25th Birthday Gifts / Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola / Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.