Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON (39721 Views)

Super Eagles Sing Praises To God After Winning 2-0 Against Liberia: Pics & Video / Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Famousbabe(f): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
‘He’s a miracle working God.... ’ Super Eagles sing and celebrate as they qualify for #2019AFCON with a game to spare.

Watch them sing and celebrate HERE

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Famousbabe(f): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Watch the celebration HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by ukukaegbu(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
That's good for them

The referee didn't succeed in his evil plan. Imagine cancelling our two goals.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Samunique(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
I think those religious bigots in Nigeria need to watch this video and see how Hammed Musa joined the team to sing without any bad feeling as a Muslim.

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by ojun50(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
See there head like say na only them qualify for the group
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by NwaAmaikpe: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
shocked

Screwed folks

What's the essence qualifying when they won't get to the quarter finals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by etibaba(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Just take a look at this video, you will see Ahmed Musa singing passionately without minding the fact it's a Christian song, but broke and hungry Nigerians will kill each other over religious or tribal difference. No wonder someone said Money upgrades thinking.

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by tokrizy: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
ope ooo

e don reach 10yrs we go AFCON last self.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by julioralph(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Congrats Guys.

But that assistant Ref do Nigeria wayo... That was a clean goal.

14 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by MrOjay1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Why is no one talking about the robbery by the linesmen?

The NFF should petition a report to CAF against the useless linesmen.

If this match was of greater magnitude to the eagles i.e the eagles needing all three points,is it in that ridiculous manner we would have crashed out?

What nonsense

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Amuluonyenaego: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
SINGING FOR OWN GOAL, NDI NKEA SEF.
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by tegafej(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
How about we start planning on how to win the tournament. We are too big to be celebrating qualifications

20 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Kingtim(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Samunique:
I think those religious bigots in Nigeria need to watch this video and see how
Hammed Musa joined the team to sing without any bad feeling as a Muslim.
Lol musa is a christain. What are you saying?

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by marvin905(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
congrats..
buh we need to track that line's man if na NPFL or NNL e for don dey hospital
daylight robbery

19 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Xkalaban(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Congrats boys. E no easy finally cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Samunique:
etibaba:
Just take a look at this video, you will see Ahmed Musa singing passionately without minding the fact it's a Christian song, but broke and hungry Nigerians will kill each other over religious or tribal difference. No wonder someone said Money upgrades thinking.

U guys should shut it already... If any Muslim should complain then it shouldn't be musa
Afteral a Christian gal allowed him to be shining her Congo. Legally
How many Muslims gals will do that even to her own notherner Christian brothers
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by hbs85: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Congratulations great country Nigeria.
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by tysontim(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Samunique:
if every body can do like this 80 percent of our problems will be solved
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by etibaba(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kingtim:
Bros Musa is a muslim.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by kokakola: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ahmed Musa is not a religious fanatic... If you go to his house in Rayfield in Jos, whenever he's around, he shares groceries for anybody who is interested. Gentlemen of the Press, Ahmed Musa is Generous personified and his house is like Eden.

8 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by hbs85: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kingtim:
Not true.
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by pricy007(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Congrats super eagle... Hope they don't disappoint us Sha
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by elganzar(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Na for local dem go dey shine, ordinary Argentina �� you cannur beat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Deldevieno(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Screwed folks

What's the essence qualifying when they won't get to the quarter finals.

People like you fail before even trying. Na your qualification? Let them try first. If they fail, ehen...if they succeed, perfect. Be optimistic 4 once!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by etibaba(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U guys should shut it already... If any Muslim should complain then it shouldn't be musa
Afteral a Christian gal allowed him to be shining her Congo. Legally
How many Muslims gals will do that even to her own notherner Christian brothers
undecided
What's your point then? Abeg carry your negativity go front.
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
etibaba:

Don't mind them ..very useless set of Human bigots

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
Likes for super eagles

The lines man no try e for be 3: 1

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by Chi4sky(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
them they celebrate the own goal. .even ihenacho and omeruo join they celebrate

Rubbish
Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by KanielOutis92: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
I watched the game and honestly i wasnt impressed. Scratch that..its been eons since i last watched an eagles' game that impressed me. No fluidity, no ball sense..they cant string 4, 5 passes together without giving the ball away..infact eh..ajor tire for the guyz. They wee jor be carrying mop upandan on their heads ( excluding Musa of course ) no ball sense. As for Iwobi..so i have a theory..what if he intentionally played like he did so as not to get injured? I mean Arsenal needs him you know? So much for patrotism u say? Oh well..sh!t happens. And can someome pls help me tell him that he can never be like his uncle Jay Jay? I mean like freaging pass the ball already..stop attempting to dribble. Sentiments aside, a better side could"ve beaten us. Moving forward..we just have to improve..Indidi didnt play today look how the midfield was flat. Lastly, Kelechi Ihenacho and the Linesmen need to be sentenced to the wretched filth of Alcatraz..thats where they belong..PRISON. 25 to life..will be just fine

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
etibaba:
What's your point then? Abeg carry your negativity go front.

Which negativity undecided
U go school at all?..
I just told u why he shouldn't even think of complaining .
If it's about religion then that gal shouldn't have married him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup / Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.