Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now (5436 Views)

sol solde( Nigerian Used Toyota Avalon.just 480k 08169446319 / Very Clean Reg 07/08 Toyota Avalon Just 1.450k / Super Clean 2006 Toyota Avalon, Just Arrived From Usa, PLEASE CALL 08034216447 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 4:09am On Jul 28, 2010
Thunder To Thunder
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 4:09am On Jul 28, 2010
Fire 4 Fire
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by larryshow4(m): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2010
@Chelseabmw,

Congrats brov, Are we still expecting you this week with your paddies?
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by Damola12: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2010
chair wetin we do u, na d car u 4 show us nah ?wich 1 b al deez paparazzi again
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by xreal: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2010
the pictures of the car should speak better.
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2010
i took this this morning b4 i went for work

Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by Fogman(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
eros:

Hmmmm!!!! My running mate you finally landed an Avalon. Congrats and better not drink and drive. While you are at it, DHL a bottle of Ace of Spade to Ibadan, so that i can appeal to the gods on your behalf to watch over you and the ride. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Congrats the blue man! Surprised you did nt go for blue colour, considering your affection for Chelsea. Dont drink or talk and drive. If you must, use our car Bluetooth rearview mirror! Enjoy yourself. Cheers
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2010
Fogman:

Congrats the blue man! Surprised you did nt go for blue colour, considering your affection for Chelsea. Dont drink or talk and drive. If you must, use our car Bluetooth rearview mirror! Enjoy yourself. Cheers

tnx so much.my favourite car colour is black smiley smiley no no no no

i will never drink and drive.am always at work.u know this bank job nowadays.u go to work by 7am then close by 7pm,so when man wan k flex?
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 1:04am On Jul 29, 2010
xreal:

the pictures of the car should speak better.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by papa190(m): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2010
chelsea u don run avalon

shikena

And u nor tell me

wire me 2k glo card sharp sharp

else, i go come loose 1 of your tire go sell~
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2010
papa190:

chelsea u don run avalon

shikena
And u nor tell me
wire me 2k glo card sharp sharp
else, i go come loose 1 of your tire go sell~

Bros nor vex abeg.I go send u card wen dey pay my salary
abeg make u just dey patience with me bro
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2010
larryshow4:

@Chelseabmw,

Congrats brov, Are we still expecting you this week with your paddies?

How far na. . . . . Make u dey expect us soonest.I go update u
I dey try call ur no yesterday but e nor go.I even call shola self
but im nor pick my call
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2010
Damola12:

chair wetin we do u, na d car u 4 show us nah ?wich 1 b al deez paparazzi again

i did this becos there is one idiot here in my thread who wrote this rubbish.
ayoseun552:

Hisses who you wan dup why u no post pic
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by Damola12: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2010
yeah it hapens, no nid 2 prove anitin 2 such folks
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by walcolm(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2010
@chealseabmw

you said the car just got to your house monday july 25th afternoon. today is thursday july 29th am and your car pictures show a 'winners' sticker on the windscreen already?

in 4 days you have a winners sticker and there's none of the toks stickers or writing common with newly imported vehichle on any of your windows? kinda curious dont u think?
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by femmy2010(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2010
It takes less than 5mins to paste a sticker.
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by Jomodupri(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2010
walcolm:

@chealseabmw

you said the car just got to your house monday july 25th afternoon. today is thursday july 29th am and your car pictures show a 'winners' sticker on the windscreen already?

in 4 days you have a winners sticker and there's none of the toks stickers or writing common with newly imported vehichle on any of your windows? kinda curious dont u think?

No point !!!!
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by walcolm(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2010
femmy2010:

It takes less than 5mins to paste a sticker.

i agree with you it takes less than 5mins to paste a sticker, but i dont think 'im a winner' sticker gets pasted within 4 days of buying a car, plus the fact that all the other markings on windows and windshield common with tokunbo are missing, less than 4 days after the car was brought in undecided
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by KunleA2(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
walcolm:

i agree with you it takes less than 5mins to paste a sticker, but i dont think 'im a winner' sticker gets pasted within 4 days of buying a car, plus the fact that all the other markings on windows and windshield common with tokunbo are missing, less than 4 days after the car was brought in undecided

Why would you like to keep the shipping markings on a car after you brought it in and its been washed? I am assuming that there is plenty of time in 4 days to wash one car. How long do you want to leave that there? To show people? undecided

You don't make any sense sir.
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
walcolm:

@chealseabmw

Common . . . . Chelsea is a yeye man, i know, but he will not post what is not real.
he will never cook anything with no one, so if he say he bought a car, believe him and rejoice with him.

Brother from the other mother, i am still waiting for my MOET oh, else, i will have to join Larry to deflate your tires . . . . .

Once again, Congratulations
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by papa190(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
CHELSEA WHER MY CARD angry angry
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2010
Damola12:

yeah it hapens, no nid 2 prove anitin 2 such folks

Yeah.u r rite
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
walcolm:

@chealseabmw

I don't know what to say to u.But i think u are dumb
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2010
Kunle-A:

Why would you like to keep the shipping markings on a car after you brought it in and its been washed? I am assuming that there is plenty of time in 4 days to wash one car. How long do you want to leave that there? To show people? undecided

You don't make any sense sir.

kunle tnx.on a more serious note some people are just too Dull & Dumb here on this nairaland.
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Common . . . . Chelsea is a yeye man, i know, but he will not post what is not real.
he will never cook anything with no one, so if he say he bought a car, believe him and rejoice with him.

Brother from the other mother, i am still waiting for my MOET oh, else, i will have to join Larry to deflate your tires . . . . .

Once again, Congratulations

Bruv,don't waste ur time with that lazy daft who calls himself walcolm.i will send the moet through DHL asap.Send me an email with ur mailing address.
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
cool cool cool
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by sonety2k(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2010
Chelseabmw am also waiting for my own Baileys Cream [i]ooooooooooo to be sent here lo[/i]l
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by adexfem(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2010
congrats chelseabmw, so where are we meeting this weekend to pop champagne? cool cool cool
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 1:29am On Aug 01, 2010
sonety2k:

Chelseabmw am also waiting for my own Baileys Cream [i]ooooooooooo to be sent here lo[/i]l

No problem my bros.i will send accordly
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 1:33am On Aug 01, 2010
adexfem:

congrats chelseabmw, so where are we meeting this weekend to pop champagne? cool cool cool

Let's meet at silver bird gallery,wednesday by 6:30pm grin grin grin
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by 1105(f): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2010
WHERE MY 2K GLO CARD,

NOR VEX IF U WAKE UP 2MROW MEET ONLY 3TIRE FOR UR MOTO~
Re: My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home Now by chelseabmw(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2010
190.:

WHERE MY 2K GLO CARD,

NOR VEX IF U WAKE UP 2MROW MEET ONLY 3TIRE FOR your MOTO~

then i will report u to mukina2.u will be banned from the internet grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mazda 626 2002 Model Nigeria-used 63k Mileage For Sale! / 2007 Honda Accord SE (Leather seats) For Sale 1.9M (Negotiable) ***SOLD*** / Lovely Mint Red 2008 Camry XLE. Just Arrived And Super Tapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.